can i remove or uninstall facebook from thus device not just disabled??
Best in class design
Excellent Camara phone
Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019Funny when you mentioned that oppo reno 10x zoom cheaper than note 9 actually the price of Ren... moreDepends on which country you are talking about.
Reno 10x Zoom MSRP is only about $570 and $560 in China and India respectively, for 128/6GB.
Nowhere near the S10+
Akon, 30 Jul 2019As a previous user of Note 9 and after getting the Reno 10x..these are the pros which I notice... moreFunny when you mentioned that oppo reno 10x zoom cheaper than note 9 actually the price of Reno 10x zoom are more expensive than S10 plus and in the same price as Note 10 new.
Vegan001, 20 Jul 2019Also, no waterproof means no sale in the Netherlands. I don't need the stress of ruining my ph... moreWhy do u need water resistance? Are u going to swim with your Phone or do u take a shower with it. In the rain it still works because u probably don't call in the rain but u find a spot where u can call, so i don't have any problems with raining. I use oppo F7 F9 Pro and F11 pro and now Reno 10x zoom, no problem at all because i dont use it for swimming or showers :)
Anonymous, 29 Jul 2019Tell me, apart from the wedge pop up camera what major technology improvements are there that ... moreAs a previous user of Note 9 and after getting the Reno 10x..these are the pros which I noticed.
1. Almost double the battery life of Note 9 (While browsing on the Note 9 I used to just get just 3 hours SOT on LTE). I feel no difference in battery life both on WIFI or LTE, getting almost 8 hours SOT on LTE for Reno 10x. Now I am able to use the Reno without fear that the battery will drain while on the road. While using the Note 9 the battery used to drain like crazy while on LTE on the go and I would switch it off due to fear that the battery will run flat.
2. No heating at all while on LTE on the Reno. Note 9 used to feel very hot while on LTE and even sometimes on WIFI.
3. Much better camera than the Note 9 in Portrait mode, night mode and even day light shots.
4. Half the price of Note 9, I paid 1000 dollars to get the Note 9 and just 500 dollars for the Reno.
5. Average front camera on the Note 9. Shark fin is no doubt one of the best technologies used for front camera and the AI feature on the front camera beats any other camera till this date. My note 9 front camera used to get smudged by finger prints and I needed to clean it then and now for a clearer image. In Reno no such issues as the camera is neatly tucked in inside.
6. Note 9 used to take almost 1 hour 20 minutes for a full charge and if you browsed the web and watch YouTube while charging it would take longer and would get hotter. No heating on charging even if you use the Reno gaming while charging and in 30 minutes almost 75% battery on the Reno with its VOOC fast charge.
7. One UI lagged a lot and I had to factory reset the phone once every 3 months to get it running fast. Color OS 6 has changed vastly and is snappy even with all animations kept on the Reno.
8. 128 gb and 6 gb ram on the note 9 while 256 gb and 8 gb ram on the Reno for half the price.
9. Dual stereo speakers on the Note 9 was average and could not hear dialogues clearly while watching YouTube. Up to 3x louder stereo speakers on the Reno makes this the best media consumption device till date.
10. Better haptic engine and I would say better than any other phone on the Reno 10x.
Now the Pros of Note 9:
1. PPI is like too good, images are much sharper on the Note 9 with better punchier colors.
2. I miss the S-Pen seriously for jotting down things.
3. Build quality, I would say the Note 9 was built like a tank.
4. Touch sensitivity is better.
5. Headphone jack.
6. Lighter than Reno 10x.
7. Overall better UI in looks and features than Color OS 6.
8. Legendary call quality of Note 9, could not even compare with the Reno. This is the only part that the Reno 10x should improve. I think this is partly because of the speaker is placed inside the shark fin camera housing.
9. Video stabilization is rock solid on the Note 9 while I am waiting for an update from Oppo to correct it to the level of Note 9.
Akon, 24 Jul 2019Man, recently changed from note 9 to the 10x I felt I was cheated by Samsung all these years..... moreTell me, apart from the wedge pop up camera what major technology improvements are there that you think Samsung is failing on ? I'm interested
Akon, 24 Jul 2019Man, recently changed from note 9 to the 10x I felt I was cheated by Samsung all these years..... moreWhy cheated ? Did Samsung twist your arm behind your back and demand money ? Or did they say they offered 10x zoom ? If the answer is no to these questions then Samsung didn't cheat you, you made a choice to buy the note 9, it's a shame Samsung and other companies can't take fools like you to court for misinformation or falsification of details
Man, recently changed from note 9 to the 10x I felt I was cheated by Samsung all these years.. the display of the Reno is so close to note 9 display, only thing it lacks is the high PPI of note 9. And the UI, I have got used to color os 10 now..I don't think I will ever go back to Samsung until something drastic happens in the way of technology. Some things I felt Reno could have been better is the aluminum frame thy hv used, not as durable as the series 6000 like Samsung uses. New software update with wide video in camera and all should make it a great phone in the coming months. Also Reno should hv used screen casting for top speaker as I am having difficulty hearing the voice only in crowded places, but indoors it's crystal clear.
Dajar1, 17 Jul 2019So.. got the phone.. realized.. no wireless charging.. just a heads up in case you miss it.Well it doesn't specify that it's wireless so unless you read it somewhere else it's your own fault
Kurnia , 19 Jul 2019If the country doesn't have 5g yet then the phone Will not be launched in that country just li... moreAlso, no waterproof means no sale in the Netherlands. I don't need the stress of ruining my phone when it rains. And you know that it happens quite often here.
Lee , 07 Jul 2019I want waiting next year 2020 Reno 2 using Sd865 with internal 5G modem(coming soon) plus 12gb... moreIf the country doesn't have 5g yet then the phone Will not be launched in that country just like Holland if there is nog 5g what the use selling phones with 5g.
Not Dust Proof
Not Water Proof
Finger Print Sensor Not Certified
No 3.5 mm Audio Jack
No Wireless Charging
It Would Be Better If The Battery Is Above 5mAhdue to AMOLED display, AMOLED is not the latest, there are Super AMOLED, Super AMOLED +, OLED, Fluid OLED, Flexible OLED.
So.. got the phone.. realized.. no wireless charging.. just a heads up in case you miss it.
ybkin, 12 Jul 2019Hi, Ive been in China for the past month with my family to see our extended family. Ive lived ... moreThat's cos of how your import system works.
To be honest a few stuffs is bloated there.
Something that can be as cheap as 10usd become 35usd in just a blink cos of tax and etc.