DxOMark gives this an overall score of 116 (Article published 6 days ago)
125 for photos and 100 for videos
Raj, 07 Dec 2019Anybody pls help.. My phone otg not supported Go to settings, additional settings, scroll down and find on otg .
I have been using Reno 10X Zoom Edition (8gb/256gb) from last 6 months and have been some sort of satisfied overall with the device. Following are my observations for this.
1. Device is cheaper in Pakistan Market as compared to Galaxy Note 9 and OnePlus 7/7T/7Pro
2. Coming to performance, I have been using these 3 devices in parallel i.e. Note 9 (Exynos), OnePlus 7T and Oppo Reno 10X Zoom Edition, and have found Oppo Reno and OnePlus 7T with better performance in extreme usage and yes 90Hz refresh rate brings the difference in graphics overall.
3. Camera is a personal choice among these 3 devices, Note 9 had best camera at its time but the day I got Reno 10X Zoom and OnePlus 7T, I am in love with Oppo Reno 10X due to image quality (both back and front cam) and OnePlus 7T as 2nd choice. The Zoom capabilities of Reno 10X do make difference in day to day photography for me at least (again its a personal choice).
4. In terms of Software I shall go with OnePlus 7T all the way. Without any doubt Oxygen OS is way better than OneUI and ColorOS.
5. Developer Community is again in favor of OnePlus 7T in terms of development and modded application. For Note 9 Exynos the development is very less and poor Reno 10X again suffers lack of developers interest and Oppo's lack of interest in software update (despite they make claims of timely updates for newer devices). Making one thing clear for me that if anyone is interested in modded applications like GCam and others, please buy a device with snapdragon chipset (excluding Oppo) as you shall find abundant modded apps and custom roms for your device.
Once again I'll make things clear that all the above is my personal experience which will definitely differ from other users.
I would say battery life is great after os7 but feels like camera quality has taken a hit.
UI looks really improved and less childish now.
Color os, 21 Nov 2019Color os 7 better come to Reno 10x by 25 Nov!!! Better!!Please tell me if the Indian Units of Oppo Reno 10x Zoom phones are also getting Color OS 7 update or it is limited to China units
The Data is Wrong! The screen space is 106.929133113 cmÂ²,so the screen-to-body ratio is about 85.5%,wish Gsmarena check!
Hitman, 02 Nov 2019What is the max settings of pubg will it run hdr + extreme???yes it will run pubg at hdr+extreme as it has a snapdragon 855+adreno 640. though its better to play on smooth extreme
Best Camara phone oppo Reno 10x zoom
It’s not $500 plus rather it’s around $900 to $1000 in retail stores and around $700 to $900 online... It has a really steep pricing in its target segment. Most high end smartphones offers more - specs
Build quality is great and it does feel premium, the only takeaway is that Oppo lacks the timely update (most of the time none at all) of its devices and their Color OS needs to be simplified. It would be a good buy if they’ll address their shortcomings.
oppo Reno 10 x zoom is better than Reno 2 because Reno 2 advertised 20 x Zoom but oppo Reno 10 x zoom have 60 x zoom.oppo Reno 10 x have powerful processor sd855 but reno 2 have sd730G .oppo Reno 10 x zoom IS Best i am havy to buy this phone and recomeded to all .Reno 10 x have better camera looks so guys buy this phone and enjoy Life.
i test this device and its camera is far far better also it cheaper than Oneplus 7 pro
ybkin, 12 Jul 2019I am not biased. This is my first Oppo phone, and I love it. Please don't listen to all the pe... moreAgree.
This is first device from Oppo i liked. ColorOS needs to be improved, but overall I'm happy with first true flagship and balanced device from Oppo.
Sabir, 22 Sep 2019What is the best camera phone
1, OPPO RENO 10 x zoom
2, OPPO RENO 2Reno 10x.
Reno 2 is advertised as 20x zoom. But it's 20x digital zoom vs 60x digital zoom of Reno 10x.