Anonymous, 14 Jun 2019Almost a mont now still cant decide whether Oppo reno 10x zoom or oneplus 7 pro? previously ow... moreLet me help you in this mean world,
I have been owning reno 10x for 5 days now and i upgrade from OnePlus 5t and i can understand your situation as I've been through the same.
Pros over oneplus or any other smartphone in this price range:
Amazing camera, 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid and 60x digital zoom( tele lens will only work for photos, and pro mode) cannot shoot videos with tele lens as of now probably we might in future updates
Battery is excellent can last for a whole day with moderate usage, no overheating 20 watts voox charging.
Display is gorgeous, underdisplay finger print
Stereo speakers really loud.
Full bezeless design.
Amazing design, slightly thicker probably due to large battery and camera.
Amazing haptic feedback, can compete with apple.
No video recording with tele lens.(might get fixed in ota)
No headphone jack
No eis in front cam video.( Oneplus has)
Except for above mentioned cons, there is nothing you will be disappointing with. If above mentioned cons don't bother you, then go for it blindly. Its an amazing device.
I love this phone and i have two of Them.
Would someone like the green one ? I Will sell IT for 500 EURO. Let me know because this is the best phone there is. This is a Chinese version
Best in class camara incredible
Superb oppo Reno performance
Raj, 28 Aug 2019My question ? Dolby sound function work in bluetooth connectivity speakers are only with wired... moreDolby sound only works with the phone internal speaker and the wired headset using usb-c connector. Bluetooth headset is not supoorted Dolby effects. Even I felt that Dolby sound only works in landscape mode, where only you get the effects. Portrait mode you won't get any difference.
cool , 04 Apr 2019I think it is better than oneplus 7 Better? Are you kidding me. Oneplus 7 pro has 90hz refresh rate. That alone separates the two. Fluid interface across all apps including games than ordinary 60hz phone.
My question ? Dolby sound function work in bluetooth connectivity speakers are only with wired headset
Sambhrant, 23 Aug 2019It's the world's first phone with 5x optical zoom, no other phone has it. And u still call lat... moreIt's not the first phone to have 5x optical zoom, check for Samsung Galaxy zoom and I think S4 zoom
Aniket, 17 Aug 2019Phone is good but too much Expensive...It's the world's first phone with 5x optical zoom, no other phone has it. And u still call latest technology expensive?
can i remove or uninstall facebook from thus device not just disabled??
Best in class design
Excellent Camara phone
Anonymous, 14 Aug 2019Funny when you mentioned that oppo reno 10x zoom cheaper than note 9 actually the price of Ren... moreDepends on which country you are talking about.
Reno 10x Zoom MSRP is only about $570 and $560 in China and India respectively, for 128/6GB.
Nowhere near the S10+
Akon, 30 Jul 2019As a previous user of Note 9 and after getting the Reno 10x..these are the pros which I notice... moreFunny when you mentioned that oppo reno 10x zoom cheaper than note 9 actually the price of Reno 10x zoom are more expensive than S10 plus and in the same price as Note 10 new.
Vegan001, 20 Jul 2019Also, no waterproof means no sale in the Netherlands. I don't need the stress of ruining my ph... moreWhy do u need water resistance? Are u going to swim with your Phone or do u take a shower with it. In the rain it still works because u probably don't call in the rain but u find a spot where u can call, so i don't have any problems with raining. I use oppo F7 F9 Pro and F11 pro and now Reno 10x zoom, no problem at all because i dont use it for swimming or showers :)
Anonymous, 29 Jul 2019Tell me, apart from the wedge pop up camera what major technology improvements are there that ... moreAs a previous user of Note 9 and after getting the Reno 10x..these are the pros which I noticed.
1. Almost double the battery life of Note 9 (While browsing on the Note 9 I used to just get just 3 hours SOT on LTE). I feel no difference in battery life both on WIFI or LTE, getting almost 8 hours SOT on LTE for Reno 10x. Now I am able to use the Reno without fear that the battery will drain while on the road. While using the Note 9 the battery used to drain like crazy while on LTE on the go and I would switch it off due to fear that the battery will run flat.
2. No heating at all while on LTE on the Reno. Note 9 used to feel very hot while on LTE and even sometimes on WIFI.
3. Much better camera than the Note 9 in Portrait mode, night mode and even day light shots.
4. Half the price of Note 9, I paid 1000 dollars to get the Note 9 and just 500 dollars for the Reno.
5. Average front camera on the Note 9. Shark fin is no doubt one of the best technologies used for front camera and the AI feature on the front camera beats any other camera till this date. My note 9 front camera used to get smudged by finger prints and I needed to clean it then and now for a clearer image. In Reno no such issues as the camera is neatly tucked in inside.
6. Note 9 used to take almost 1 hour 20 minutes for a full charge and if you browsed the web and watch YouTube while charging it would take longer and would get hotter. No heating on charging even if you use the Reno gaming while charging and in 30 minutes almost 75% battery on the Reno with its VOOC fast charge.
7. One UI lagged a lot and I had to factory reset the phone once every 3 months to get it running fast. Color OS 6 has changed vastly and is snappy even with all animations kept on the Reno.
8. 128 gb and 6 gb ram on the note 9 while 256 gb and 8 gb ram on the Reno for half the price.
9. Dual stereo speakers on the Note 9 was average and could not hear dialogues clearly while watching YouTube. Up to 3x louder stereo speakers on the Reno makes this the best media consumption device till date.
10. Better haptic engine and I would say better than any other phone on the Reno 10x.
Now the Pros of Note 9:
1. PPI is like too good, images are much sharper on the Note 9 with better punchier colors.
2. I miss the S-Pen seriously for jotting down things.
3. Build quality, I would say the Note 9 was built like a tank.
4. Touch sensitivity is better.
5. Headphone jack.
6. Lighter than Reno 10x.
7. Overall better UI in looks and features than Color OS 6.
8. Legendary call quality of Note 9, could not even compare with the Reno. This is the only part that the Reno 10x should improve. I think this is partly because of the speaker is placed inside the shark fin camera housing.
9. Video stabilization is rock solid on the Note 9 while I am waiting for an update from Oppo to correct it to the level of Note 9.