I think the cost for this phone is too high, $600 for no Wi-Fi and no 3g, besides the camera, that is VGA..... At least they have to low the price to 350-400... thats my opinion.
I think the Treo 650 is a great phone for one who loves to tinker with gadgets. I am constantly tinkering with Beyond Contacts to keep my calendar in synch with Outlook 2003. I can't talk on the phone without using a headset. Now I am wanting to tinker with the ringtones. ...keeps me busy!
it fulfilled 80% of my expectations as the ideal pda-phone, with the remaining 20% attributed to no wi-fi, no 3g and no megapixel camera.
people the new treo 700w is out just cheak ut this site http://www.palm.com/us/products/smartphones/treo700w/
I don't get the good thing of this gadget ... I think is same as others smart phone like (nokia, o2 and sony ericson) give 3 reason why this gadget is good then the other ???
Recently i have bought Palm Treo 650 and among all the mobiles i have used like nokia,02,samsung i found it to be the best.I need to download Windows Media Player for this mobile but i don't know how to ,I tried but didn't succeed.Please help me out.
Just read through the rest of the posts here, and I can help nearly everyone with their problems/questions. Go ahead & email me, I like to help!
This is the best phone ever. If you don't agree, I will fight you. I'm typing this FROM my Treo, so that should tell you something about how much I love it.
I know practically everything about this phone, so if anyone has any questions, feel free to email me. I have the
Hi all...Treo 650 is an awsome phone but it takes time to learn all the features and get used to the the os. Once you start learning all the capabilities of the 650, i am sure u will be glad that u own one..it's worth every single cent..i was forced to get the 650 after my 600 got stolen.... If you r new to 650, there is a lot of site where you can check and learn more about it. you can go to www.treocentral.com , www.mytreo.net , www.howardofrums.com . There is also great third party applications and sofware avail for this phone...So if u r many of those comp illitirate and not so familliar with computers, then i dont suggest u getting one. Get a nokia 1100 instead.
Ups: User friendly, good phone reception, quick and error free hot sync, camera and pic quality few notches up from 600.
Downs: Sudden re-boots, less than stated battery life, complicated blue tooth settings, hissing noise while on speaker phone, call drops, versa mail having probelms in reading Adobe attachments, address book cannot be organized by first and last name etc. Despite all of these issues i still think its a good value for money!
I got this fone second hand a few days ago. How can i use mp3 files as ringtones?
Pls email me the sol - firstname.lastname@example.org
The treo isn`t with wi-fi sloppy because all
new pda and mda are with wi-fi it`s almost not done without!Then again i like the design
all functions are direct accesable,nice!
Hello Fellow Mobile Colleagues,
Generally the Palm Treo 650 is an amazing device. So far, there is only one issue I have found that the phone is laking in.
It is related to the phones alert features. Specifically, when you are away from the phone.
If I receive a text message, a call, or a voice-mail, on my current phone while I am away from it, I will be notified by the led light flashing in a different colour and by the phone beeping. The led light will continue to flash and the phone will continue to beep, until I have cleared the missed call, missed text message, or mixed voice-mail.
The Palm Treo 650 will not do this. If you are away from you phone and a text message, call, or voice-mail is received during that time, you will not be notified of it. The phone will not alert you that you missed something.
The only way to see if you have missed something, is to turn the screen of the phone on. That gets very annoying. You will find yourself turning the screen on quite frequently, just to see if you missed something.
If anyone has a solution for this issue, please feel free to e-mail me. Thanks
can someone tell me hoe to pass the photos from my treo to the pc cuase i have no idea how to to thse with the cables via hot sync
yes it's good and nice cell i have problem with this cell becuse i don't knw the full function that's why it's creat problem for me.problem is this my incoming calls outgoing calls and missed calls are not saved in this cell i searched in the cell but i faild to resolve this problem kindly send me the solution by my mail address.
i'm afraid your carrier (virgin) only has the settings for your phone's browser & email setups. but u can also try to google it, like punching in 'treo 650 settings virgin' & see what comes up. i did my other pda phone this way.
question: does anyone have solutions on setting up an aol email account on the phone's email function? since aol is not pop.
thnx ahead of time,