The camera in the Panasonic P51 keeps crashing as Gallery doesn't respond. Restarting the phone and clearing the cache from Camera/ Gallery app works for a few photos and then the same problem.
If anyone has a solution then I'll be happy to hear.
Beware of this product!!!. I have purchased it about 8 months back and most of the time it is with them only for servicing. You can not really trust this product.
1)I could not find any option to assign ring tone to a group,if anyone has been able to assign ring tone to a group in P51 ,please share the procedure
2)Please inform the procedure to move apps to SD card in P51
its a good one to use.. however i am facing problems with skype calls.. not sure whether the problem with skype or with the handset!!
Suresh K P , 04 Feb 2014I had Purchased P51,But it is very bad experience.it was getting automatically off. and regard... moreHave you got soultion to the problem: !!! if yes please share it.
Good phone with classy display ... Far better than Sony and Samsung in this price tag ...
PATHETIC PHONE - SUBMITTED 3 TIMES TO SERVICE CENTER WITHIN WARRANTY PERIOD
I AM GOING TO RECOMMEND EACH AND EVERY PROSPECTIVE MOBILE BUYER NEVER TO BUY A PANASONIC PHONE EVER AGAIN.
I am an unfortunate Panasonic P51 buyer, which I bought in Sep 2013. Since the day I bought, there was a problem in the earphone jack. If I plug in earphone and then I
remove the earphone, the phone remains in earphone mode only and no sound comes from the speaker. Also when I was using headphone and talking, the other person
over the could not hear my voice at all.
Then I gave my phone for repair to below service center and had a word with Mr. Himanshu Yadav.
Tower-2,District Center,Janakpuri,New Delhi-110058
Contact Person: Himanshu Yadav
He took many days to repair the phone citing illogical reasons and often coming up with new reason everytime.
- Did not pick up calls. Only after trying their number around 30-35 times, somebody will pick
- sometimes they say they are not Service center of Panasonic
- When I gave my phone for repair, it took many days citing part is not available
- Keep on delaying in repair, saying it will be done on this day, that day and so on.
- Sometimes telling me that the phone is repaired but not available with them
- sometimes saying the phone is repaired, but is in almirah or locker, but keys are not with them
- Very rude behaviour with customers at service center and over phone also
POST REPAIR PROBLEMS
- CAMERA NOT INSTALLED PROPERLY - Even after taking almost a month to repair phone, when they returned, the camera was not working properly since then. Half image is coming minor blurred and half image is coming fully blurred. Since that day Iam not able to take a pic.
- SAME 3.5 mm jack problem emerged on JANUARY 2014
I've bought this phone 3 months back. Feels awesome and operates really great. I've also played few high end games and they worked really well. No lagging, sound is also good.. However, from past few days I'm experiencing problem with my camera. Whenever I tried to turn it on, doesn't show anything on d screen but only app options. Also, when I click any of the screen buttons I get a error msg as gallery has stopped. Can anyone help me on this???
raja, 14 Feb 2014I checked specification where i seen radio not available.....
Dear Raja/ Rakesh Chapra / Raja Chapra/ Other friends - GOOD MORNING!!
Request you to read all opinions of others carefully before giving yours. If that is time consuming, please use SEARCH OPINIONS option, that should quickly give you required answer. And further, to help troubled souls like you, I have just now written to gsmarena team requesting them to update their specs to show RADIO - YES. BTW, at the end of the specs list they have mentioned the following "Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct."
Very bad battery life. Battery gets heated up on using whats app or facebook. Also phone gets hanged unknowingly.
jojo, 11 Feb 2014auto call recording apps sport or not? From my limited knowledge - apps are supported by the OS like 4.1/4.2 . So check your app is supported by which version of OS and check that some OS is on P51. Btw, P51 has Android 4.2 jelly bean OS.
jojo, 09 Feb 2014beep less auto call record app sport or not ?????? what do you want to ask??
ROHIT, 08 Feb 2014what is panasonic p51 sar value. (sar value is the radiation level of phone it should be below... moreValues given by Sunny-Pune earlier. Just repeating it :
SAR values as shown in phone:
1. Head SAR UMTS 900+wi-fi+bluetooth = 0.291 W/kg
2. Body Worn SAR GSM 900+wi-fi+bluetooth = 0.951 W/kg