i want to buy this phone and my question is this i will only use it for games for around one hour and normal talking no 3g or 2g internet maybe 10 min max . will it last full day or not.please give your recommendation soon.
I am very sad about working of this mobile. It has abnormal heating problem and battery back up. Company should take all this sets back by replacing corrected one . Otherwise company brand name will be spoiled. No one will buy this brand in future. Panasonic company ... think about your brand fans.. give them quality and good service ...replace with trusted master piece..
Does this smartphone play 1080p videos with mxplayer without lag. The chipset is same as one used in xperia C and micromax canvas HD so theoretically it should do but anybody has real-world experience of it? Would like to know very much. thanks in advance.
AnonD-197015, 17 Oct 2013I have bought it one week ago form Tradus at 8000.It has ambient light sensor, GSMArena Team p... morecan any body tell me its battery performance in contrast with galaxy S2 duos?
Tell Me friends its good or not about battery pickup and 3G using speed
purushottam , 24 Jan 2014i am using panasonic t11 form two month but i am facing Battery problem battery not work More ... moreUr t11 will give low battery back up then upgred ur phone this is 100% test
is it good to buy...? or xolo q500? which is best...?
HD video recording ....?
i am using panasonic t11 form two month but i am facing Battery problem battery not work More than 4 Hour If i used Internet 3G aplication any one can solve my problem or suggest other battery for this phone other feature of this phone are good such as processing speed image quality.......
panasonice t11 i was buy ,but more problem feceing i what can i do about trhis service 9987820721 call
battry prblm.....i charge my mobile at night abt 40% then i seelp nd at mrng i saw my mobile its switch off.....anyone have this type prblm
I have purchased the T-11 for about 3-months back.
1. First of all the most important and first work of phone is to make or receive the call and on the first day when I receive the call, I cannot understand the words of the callers i.e. the speaker(earpiece) is so poor worst class, I told the dealer, he refer to the company,s service center.
2. Then I take the address of the service center from the dealer, I find that was not actually for the panasonic. Then I search on the website of the company and note down all the addresses of the service centers and I find all the phone nos. are incorrect then I started to visit all the addresses given, I saw all the addresses are also incorrect. Then after spending some days one service center of other company had given me the real service center address of the panasonic which was not given anywhere. The service center network is very poor.
3. When I told my complaint about bad earpiece to the authorized person at the service center and ask for replace the handset, he told me that I have got 8-days (in which 4-days are holiday) to purchase & the company's policy is within 7 days from the date of purchase for replacement, now we will repair & I have no way & I agreed for that. After that I found the service center is actually of Karbonn mobiles (the 3rd class local Indian brand)& the Panasonic has given authority to them for their mobiles. It doesnot suits the reputation of the company.
4. After repairing(changing the earpiece as they said) also I have not feel any difference.Shows local cheap spare replacement parts. My low price Spice Mobile (Rs.1500/-only)have much better clearity.
5. After about 1-month when I was being habitual for that unclearity, I found another probelum about touch screen. The touch stops working some times and the alignment of the touching is not ok from the first day that means when I point my finger on 'm' on keypad some times the phone types the letter 'n' or 'l'. The touch is not very good.
6. 3G runs on SIM-1 only, SIM-2 supports only 2G.
7. The length of the phone shown on the official website is 112.6 mm but actually it is about 126 mm.
Other things such as the low battery backup or heating is because of heavy processor(1.2ghzQuad-Core). Its OK.
Conclusion is that features are good but I am not satisfied for the Quality. Don't go for the Panasonic. Its only the empty name, Quality is nothing.
I want to know that if everyone is having the same problem of heating up near the camera pls reply and tell how to get rid of this problem
Hi all, Battery takes a hell lot of time to get charged, phone gets heat up. On top of it, I am not able to play any Video on this phone- all time buffering happens ( I have 3G with good speed). Any suggestions ???
Why any of Panasonic Phones do not have FM Radio given?? Its disappointing.
Naseera, 11 Jan 2014Today I brought t11 .it heating. the shop people told me once u charging it not heat. I'm tryingI want to buy this t11 plz tel me is it safe to buy from flipkart