In this we can use net via sim r nly wi fi pls tl me its urjent im gonna to buy today pls tl me frndzz....
Anonymous, 23 Mar 2014when i purchased my new panasonic T31, everything was good.but the problem is when i connect i... moreThere are 4 option after connecting through PC. Please select accordingly and then you will see your problem get resolved.
when i purchased my new panasonic T31, everything was good.but the problem is when i connect it to system using usb,it does not recognise..i'v done everything to connect but still this problem persists for me..please help me out friend...
Excellent phone with all the standard requisite for a smart phone
The phone is very nice .... :)
GO FOR IT .......... :)
Its Awesome ........
:) :) :) :) :) :)
Avi_m, 18 Feb 2014It's been just two days that I have started using this phone but i am facing trouble using my ... moresuperb phone the touch is very bad
Its just 1month ago i bought this phone but the touch is really bad can't the touch imptoved
Really this is a amazing mobile in this price but in this mobile no flash but flash is not important . thanks "Panasonic"
Back Cover and flip cover is not available in market.
Superb Phone :) :) Too good features for less money and it is so fast :) :)
Go for it Blindly
Avi_m, 18 Feb 2014It's been just two days that I have started using this phone but i am facing trouble using my ... moreIts a superb phone, not to worry about the phone. Please visit your airtel service center and explain your problem with the sim, any how they will slove
Hope, 14 Feb 2014Does it have a volume button on the side...? can this be disabled? Yes, it has a volume button on side, but i think it cn not be disabled.
It's been just two days that I have started using this phone but i am facing trouble using my airtel sim. I am unable to make outgoing voice calls using Airtel sim but the sim is working fine in other handsets. Other SIMs are working fine in T31. Any suggestions on this??
I bought this phone a few weeks back and up till now, I am satisfied with it.
1. Value for money (for Rs. 6600, you get a dual-core processor, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, preinstalled apps like Facebook, WeChat, Hungama etc. as well as features which are present in higher end smartphones like the Samsung Galaxy S).
2. Good gaming experience; can play games like Temple Run 2 and Subway Surfers without any lag.
3. Audio and call quality is good.
4. Superb picture clarity.
5. Can play videos with good clarity and without lag.
1. Very low battery capacity (1300 mAh), because of which the battery barely lasts the day.
2. Touch screen is a tad sluggish.
3. Difficult to view screen in daylight.
4. Camera could be better.
5. If too many files (especially music and video) are present in the phone, or even the SD card, the phone becomes slightly sluggish, despite the dual-core processor.
panasonic t31 is so good phone gaming exepirens is too good ilove the phone bttery is too good my budget smart phone