- speaker can be louder
- the camera fps is small
- saving time is slow
- loading time is slow
- every other things are good.
this phone is quick good .. n the screen is wide .. but the only thing is tht where can i get the battery cover cause i lost the battery cover .. if anyone know where can get please inform me .. thanks a lot ...
i dont know what all the complaining here is for, i got a vs7 and i can say that its a pretty good phone when i compare it to my friends nokias and motorola razors.
the only problems that i think it has is a not so good loudspeaker and lack of external memory.
Everything else in my opinion is good, if not better than most phones out there.
I was a Panasonicn fan for a long time. Having used a GD88 for two years. The phone was the best I had used as I never took it for repair for the two years. When I wa nedt to get a new phone, I looked at Panasonic VS2 up to VS7, the can not compare, the construction quality os poor, when holding them in your hands, They seem to fall apart. If panasonic want a better share, they have timporve.
Panasonic VS7: no good speaker when ringing,no card slot, camera still no good not deserve name of Panasonic that specialize Digital Camera such as Lumix...
act this phone is quite good..but only problem is the ringing tone volume very low...the camera also .. is 2 megapixels but juz like 1.3 megapixels .. the photo look clear because of the 16m colour display only...
Panasonic Vs6's users and Vs7 should demand a bringing up to date of firmware to solve the problem that this telephone has to hear ringing tones ( Mp3 ) and to the speaker ( the person than this one the other side of the line ).
A link to see photos made for the vs7? His quality I would like contrasting
current users - the volume is low - do you mean you can't hear the person on the other line? or they can't hear you? please email me and let me know!
better than VS6 but still cr@p
*No card slot
*Video capture is awful
*Low memory capacity
*Low quality speaker
*Good camera & colour screen
i heard my friend says that flip phones like these easily get spoiled... it will pribaly last you bout half a year before the the thing came off ? i mean the flip function spoil... is it true ?
I bought this phone about a month ago, and I can tell you all its pros and cons.
1. Great display, as you already know :)
2. Decent camera. Good quality in daylight and natural lighting, even at evening/morning (did not test it at night), but wrong colors with artificial lighting - either yellow or pink/blue.
3. I think 32 mb of internal memory is quite sufficient for me, it is still half free :)
4. It has IR and bluetooth, both functioning quite well.
5. You CAN upload games through cable! but only after unlocking which can be dangerous to phone. I unlocked mine. Look for instructions in inet forums, I don't remember how.
6. The phone has Java 3D. It has quite good speed, I tested with JBenchmark 3D and Diet3D. 2D graphics speed is excellent too. I think VS7 has quite fast processor which shows in tests.
There are many other good features without doubt but they are common through cell phones. I cannot think up anything else at the moment...
1. The major shortcoming for me of this phone was its crippled GPRS modem. You can browse internet from the phone itself but you cannot do it from PC/Pocket PC, neither through cable nor through IR or bluetooth. I have iPaq with bluetooth and with my previous Motorola phone I regularly browsed inet from iPaq through bluetooth and phone. With iPaq i could run many inet apps simultaneously - browser, icq, irc etc.
2. There is NO SUPPORT for any external flash storage in this phone! Internal memory only.
3. Speaker volume (ringtones) is quite low, especially on MP3. Earpiece volume is ok.
4. There is no support for raw sockets in Java implementation for this phone. I can work with mobile Opera or IM+ (icq) but I cannot use the phone for IRC (chat) or remote desktop access.
5. The bigger top makes it harder to press the side buttons.
6. There are quite a few compatible games on the market (supporting 320x240 resolution and Panasonic phone buttons) and none of them 3D :(
Still it is very good phone on the whole and I like it. Pros outweigh the cons :)
can transfer the files up to 6Mb thru data cable
Not got speaker you can hardly hear the other person.
Battery life sucks.. =\
ya...vs7 can store up to 500 smses...
can some 1 tell me how to transfer those files that larger than 1mb into the phone???
my vs7 can hold up to 500 sms as well
MADE IN CZECH REPUBLIC! do not buy this: very bad quality. Had a vs6 model for a painfull month. Never again Panasonic. In the east (China, Japan, Korea etc) they have a much better quality control.