Please Answer ASAP
1) Can the X800 play MP3's as a ringtone, if so, how?
2) Does the X800 have the side button where it automatically opens the phone?
3) Would the VS3 be better than the X800 by specifications, although the VS3 doesn't have the bluetooth function, and the SDmini card slot?
Thanks!! Please reply on the site or by my email! Thank you!!!
hi. i just got my panasonic x 800 phone. it is a great phone but the problem is i dont have three way calling. can any one show me the steps on how to get 3 way calling. thank you very much
i just got this phone and i was wondering how do you download programs to play MP3 songs. and what programs to download so that it could support the MP3s...thank you
I've had the phone for a day now, it's good the battery is as bad as it is portraited. Yet its features make it worth it.
This game is bringing back the fun that's been lost for a while... the fun of playing games on your cell.
1. It could record as long as you have memory for it. For me, it looks like the same quality as the razor v3.
2. Yes it does play mp3 when you install a 3rd party application.
3.If you dont mess with it, probably 1 1/2 day. However, if you talk a lot maybe 4-6 hours.
4. Its pretty loud. Not as clear as the razor v3 but its good.
5. I dont know.
Please answer my questions for this phone
1) How long is the video recording and does it playback properly?
2) Does it support MP3?
3) How long can a battery last?
4) Is the speakrphone very loud and clear?
5) How many characters can type a sms?
here are some of the default applications
So how about that radio? Any 3rd party plug ins anyone found? I'll take no for an answer'
thanks so much for your help. 1 more question: what are the names of the programs that come with thr x800?
By default the bluetooth will only save it to the phone memory. I dont think we can change it. I suggest buying a flash memory card reader.
Go here http://www.mobilesmania.com/forum/index.php and register and get all the symbian application to your heart's desire. MP3 players, tv player, video players, etc....
I have no PC suite to use in US. So I transfer mp3 through bluetooth. but it's in message and do not allow me to transfer to sound/digital sound in the phone. so how can i fix it to play mp3. also when i transfer thru bluetooth, it goes to phone memory, but it has a very limited memory. how can I transfer via bluetooth to memory card w/o going thro phone memory? thanks!
please help. i bought the x800 used, and stupidly, i didnt get any of the software.
where do i get the WMA Plus 1.2? i checked download.com and there was nothing. please help.
i have had this phone for months and i havent been able to play any mp3's. u see my problem is that i live in Taiwan and I dont speak Chinese so the language barrier at some phone stores has been a problem so i cant get much help.
PLEASE HELP ME!!!
1. The software in US is not going to work. Win XP detects the phone but the Suite comes with the package was not operational. I called Panasonic to confirm that the phone was not supposed to be used in US and it's not working.
2. Which WMA Plus 1.2 should I download? There are so many. I tried couple WMAplus 1.2, after I transfered via bluetooth to my phone, it was under message. When I tried to open it, it said wrong format and could not be opened.
Should the WMA Plus be symbian not winXP?
I like to use some of my mp3 as ringtones but it seems not to working for me. I place all my mp3 in the E:\sounds\digital and I dont see any of the mp3 in the setting>ringtones>general>ringing tone.
In wma plus 1.20 I go in the option>operations...>find new files.
It finds my files but I can only play them in the wma 1.20 but cant use them as ringtone. Any help is appreciate
I have had the x800 for about a year now and i love it. Not many people seem to have it so i feel kind of cool when ppl ask me where i got it from. The only problems i have found with this phone is that the battery life is not all that good. Like someone said, if you receive many calls during the day the shorter the battery life gets, so when im not near my charger it can be a drag because you can't talk as often as you would like.
Is it possible to view .pdf files on the X800?
hey guys i have a question what do you do if you have got the phone from ebay and you live in the U.S. how do i get it serviced because i still have warranty and my problem with the x800 is that it keeps on restarting by it's self and will freeze while it's on and i don't no what to do or how to get it fixed and i only had it for a month and i was wondering if i get it serviced could they fix it someone plzzz help me or e mail me thank you guys so much