I had this phone since launch date. So far its worked very well. For a screen of this size battery like is rather good.I am constantly on my phone and depending on your brightness setting it last surprisingly long. I've gone through a whole work day on one charge before. There are a few drawbacks, the motion sensor feature can have trouble reading your actions or sometimes is to sensative. The front facing camera quality is a bit sub par. However the back camera is quite amazing in quality. The camera UI is a little lacking. Other than that screen is crystal clear even in sunlight. Picture quality on videos is amazing. Sound pumping out of the back is great. For call quality its a bit lacking but for a phone this size its best left for those who use mainly text message or chat clients like myself.
I bought mine Used for only $280 is it cheap?
well I was dreaming of this device instead of geting the Note 2, It was a marvel having this device...I love it and its super Fast...I hope there are available root for this :)
Congt, 24 Jun 2013Hi dude can you tell me what network carrier in USA will work ? With this sky vega phone , and... moreBasically it works with all carrier for 3G band as it's a quad-band phone. LTE wise, A860K & A860S support LTE850 & LTE1800, so for US, that left your only choice with Sprint Nextel (850 band).
Tanu, 24 Jun 2013Is it phone or tab? Anybody help me.Hi Tanu, this is a phone however its screen size is mega! (5.9" Full HD!) Very good IPS panel!
jayvee_scorpire, 04 Feb 2013I really love my Vega R3, but i want to have this Vega n0. 6... Just like my Vega R3 its so fa... moreHi dude can you tell me what network carrier in USA will work ? With this sky vega phone , and you tell me where you live ?USA or oversea? Thank you. And where do you bought this sky vega at? Please tell me
when will gsmarena have a review and specifications of vega iron?? i want to know more about it..and some feedbacks from other users..
I just have to say that, its been 3 weeks and this device has already replaced my laptop and my previous cell phone, combined...!
is better than note 2. Only cons is on motion touch that sometimes is difficult to scan the movements and camera no so many functions. other than that is almost perfect.
Viewing video are perfect clear even with no HD video. Screens are fast and smooth as iphone (way better than galaxy note 2) if not better. Doesn't feel bulky when put in my pants. Can do many multi tasking up to 8 applications.
newgandhi, 02 Jun 2013I have brought this from yongsan market....
Carrier was u+ lte before...but shopkeeper says t... moreOlleh.
There was problem initially. It requires micro sim, so my regular sim was cut but frequently it kept showing fail in registration and would not allow to call or msg but incoming was on. then got new sim, again same problem. then went to settings and changed it to only gsm instead of automatic selection in network settings.since then its been fine.
Brye, 26 May 2013yes, I owned actually. and i have a korean friend who brought a bnew vega no. 6 here and he's ... moreWhat?! Won.23000?
you wont even be able to find a used vega 6 battery for that amount... B)
Vega No 6, 30 May 2013So got this phone a week back. Ordered on ebay from korea.
Some Pros and Cons based on a we... moreI have brought this from yongsan market....
Carrier was u+ lte before...but shopkeeper says ther shud nt b any problem with indian sims....i think u r frm india...whch was ur carrier? SK, olleh or u+..?
So got this phone a week back. Ordered on ebay from korea.
Some Pros and Cons based on a week's usage.
1. Its a beauty. 6" screen initially may sound like too big but once its in your hand you get used to it pretty quickly. the phone is sleek, fits in hands nicely and certainly is eye catcher.
2. The battery charges very quickly as compared to other phones.
3. The screen quality is awesome. it is to be seen to be believed. i have dell streak too but to see same image on both phones, the difference in brightness, crispness, clarity is huge.
3. For heavy use on wifi and most of the time screen on playing games and chatting, the battery life is surprisingly long.
4. The camera is good. though takes some time to get used to how to operate (am no camera person)but takes clear pictures even when moving at high speed in car.no jarring, crisp details.
5. The response is amazingly fast and user experience is extremely rich and satisfying.
1. The sms character limit is 80. which is not that big a problem as its mostly instant messaging these days. you can always use apps like freesmsIndia.
2. some of notifications and vega apps are in korean.
will update as i explore it further.
Addy, 27 May 2013is it true? selling for 23000won? is it still available? ;))Dear friend,
I want to buy this phone next year. From where can I get it
hi friends i bought n6 mobile in korea, but i have a dobut it is working in India... please help me... if possible to connect 2G in India....
Bathala, 23 May 2013It is available in the Philippines :)yes, I owned actually. and i have a korean friend who brought a bnew vega no. 6 here and he's selling it fr 23,000..:-)o