guys, what is the default lock code of this unit? i forgot mine, i cant use it. i need it very badly!!
GPRS activation: Refer to your carrier for instructions.
To use as a modem:
You have to connect to the internet by other means such as dial-up connection, coz you'll need to automatically search it's modem driver.
1. Connect to the internet
2. Plug the phone to your PC
3. Select COM Port
4. Search for drivers automatically
After the modem driver was installed, you can use your s660 phone as a dial-up modem.
My S660 phone cannot be powered on. I was accidentally deleted all the default audio programmed.
What should i do to power it up again.
Hi everyone, just wanted to asked how to activate the gprs of this phone......
durability 100% winner!,I got this phone through sun postpaid & until now woah its battery was long lasting considering 24/7 CTU. but my most 1 problem my USB isn't working anymore so im having a hard time transferring files can anyone help me on where can i buy a new USB connector for this one...
Does anybody have the drivers for this phone so that Windows XP could use it as a modem?
Thanks for your help!
TEN THING I HATE ABOUT S660
1. unlimited text sun to sun [ if you can connect to the network all the time; intermittent connection experienced]
2. 250 free text to other network [same as 1]
3. hassle free payment ( automatic debit to my credit card) [if you have a credit card]
4. serve as flash drive [ come on, 120MB is not even a big space, may be in the 1990s]
5. internet access thru WAP [yeah right, how user friendly is the interface]
6. downloadable songs [ about how many? and about how good is the quality?]
7. health feature ( i can track down my next mens period) [mens if you are regular]
8. long battery life ( 2-3 days)[rubbish, it can only live til 1 day if you are a heavy user]
9. sms and gprs counter ( but still im over my limit :) ) [counting, ah ok.]
10. i will be using this phone for 2 years so there's no reason for me not to love his handy gizmo.. :) [ how i wish i waited for the newer phones before being tied up for 2 years]
hi..can u send me a zipped file of its usb software?..here's my email..firstname.lastname@example.org..thanks
Kit, 07 Oct 2008guyz pls help me where can i download a software of this unit coz i lost may cd installer.. thnx..email me at email@example.com with your email so i can send you a zipped copy of the drivers. dont forget to scan before opening. :)
guyz pls help me where can i download a software of this unit coz i lost may cd installer.. thnx..
i have this i like this beause its so beatiful and i like it the color and i buy it to my friend i think its so special for me i get 4000 pesos and i think its beautiful.
i also had this unit thru sun cellular, my daughter has hers too..hers got spilled over by a chocolate drink, and then malfunctioned. now my unit can't be use because it's USB port has a crack inside. :(
this unit is owesome. I accidentally dropped this phone in a pale of water and guess what happened? my unit is still working. am still using it until now. i got this as a service phone from suncellular last Oct. 2007 and until now am still using it. this phone is durable... do i need to say that this phone is water proof???? I am recomending philips phone and looking forward to have an upgraded phone that is obviously made by philips.
godric, 08 Jun 2008to betty
sorry dont know how to work d video.. and as far as i know i you cnt download game... moregodric:
thanks anyways for the big help....i hope others can help me too in this problem...thanks..
sorry dont know how to work d video.. and as far as i know i you cnt download games here either..
godric, 04 Jun 2008to betty: just save your mp3 outside the folder so the mp3 player can detect it.. don't sav... moregodric, thanks again for a nice reply..the mp3 works well now, but i have another problem: video i downloaded doesnt play..it says invalid video file..i converted those videos into avi format, and resized it to 128 x 104 and i used H263 as video codec but still it doesnt play...kindly help me..
godric, 04 Jun 2008to betty: just save your mp3 outside the folder so the mp3 player can detect it.. don't sav... morehi ed..thanks for helping me out on my audio player..i have again another question..on downloading video..ive been downloading .avi on video and when i play it, it say invalid video file..what can i do to make it play on the cellphone? thanks