AnonD-193366, 03 Apr 2018GsmArena you got to be kidding me...62h endurance rating?! WTF?!? This phone just obliterat... moreYeah bro, even MKBHD awarded this phone for having long battery life. 62hr endurance just seems confusing.
GsmArena you got to be kidding me...62h endurance rating?! WTF?!?
This phone just obliterates all my previous phones (counterclockwise: S7edge, Umi Plus E, LG G Glex 2, LG G Flex 1, Motorola Razr I and so on...and none of them had "weak" battery life).
This terribly confuses people!
Anonymous, 01 Apr 2018Will it ever launch in India?You can just order it online in Amazon
I was planning to get this, but got disappointed as this is just a single SIM :(
Rocky, 31 Jan 2018Guys can you pls tel me which phone is better for day to day work, Razer phone or note 8 ....!!!!!! iPhone 6s
Mamaw, 06 Feb 2018Any idea where to purchase this device in Middle East specifically in Saudi Arabia please. ThanksI just ordered it from Mrbabu it was 250kd free shipping
razer phone does have otg otherwise the headphone dongle would not work, tested with anker usb C to usb A female adapter, also tested with aukey usb c to micro usb adapter with otg function, aver media ew310 android digital tv tuner is working, also has mobile hyper link aka mhl - since with this cable ''CHOETECH V-CH0018 USB Type C to HDMI Cable'' it ouputs video to my asus s1 mobile pico projector while working on battery, just audio seems to be kinda silent compared to phones which have micro usb
Seahorse, 23 Feb 2018Here are the reasons not to buy a smartphone like the Razer which does not have a 3.5mm jack: ... more@Seahorse : Trust me I have MARSHALL bluetooth headphones, and I would rather use their built in headphone jack to connect directly to a device. Bluetooth is not reliable, if I connect it to 2 different devices, I have to manually go and unpair it from one of them if I have to somehow use the bluetooth of the second device. ETC ETC.... I would have loved to buy this phone but no headphone Jack No buy.
the average guy, 30 Jan 2018this thing iz a beast *fire emoji* 🔥
Here are the reasons not to buy a smartphone like the Razer which does not have a 3.5mm jack:
1. Wireless earphones are expensive, have mediocre audio quality and batteries that requires regular charging or replacement.
2. The USB-C earphone that is supplied with will only work with the phone and not other devices.
3. When using a USB-C earphone, you cannot listen to music and charge the phone's battery at the same time.
5. If you want to use an earphone that requires a standard 3.5mm jack, you will have to use an adapter. It is inconvenient to carry around and easily lost. They are not standard items that you can just go into a shop to get. You will have to buy one from the same manufacturer, probably at a steep price.
6. You can wear out the USB-C socket by continually plugging and unplugging the earphone.
7. If you play games on your phone in landscape mode with personal audio, the USB-C earphone will get in the way of your fingers.
After all that, there is not a single advantage in a phone without a 3.5mm jack, either in sound quality or space saving despite manufacturer's claims. The only reason seems to be in aping the iPhone and being thought cutting edge.
Prince, 18 Feb 2018Any one tell me about camera on razer phonePictures taken with this phone are EXTREMELY soft around the edges of what you are trying to take! It's like a camera on a phone from early 2013.
AnonD-737360, 13 Feb 2018Has anyone tried uhd movie from Google play and does HDR video on YouTube work?Works perfectly.
Has anyone tried uhd movie from Google play and does HDR video on YouTube work?
Any idea where to purchase this device in Middle East specifically in Saudi Arabia please.
Rocky, 31 Jan 2018Guys can you pls tel me which phone is better for day to day work, Razer phone or note 8 ....!!!!!! If you like play a games (I have Razer Phone) and you like 120hz (it is really big different) between 120hz or "standard frame rate" 60hz like in note 8. I can recommend you Razer Phone but if you don't like phone without Jack you can buy like me headphones on Bluetooth ;)