DragonNF, 24 Aug 2020realme 6 have equal if not better than RN8 pro, also there is a Gcam for realme6.
You missed my point. There aren't any Gcam developer making Gcam for Realme 6. You've to install Gcam ports meant for other devices & face Viewfinder lag in them, unless you install old versions (6.1, 6.2).
But a developer called Wyroczen is making Gcam for Redmi Note 8 Pro, who also provides lag fix for it. Not to mention, Redmi Note 8 Pro has higher spec selfie camera which gives it advantage with Gcam.
Samleung2, 01 Sep 2020Hi guys, I need some advice for an Affordable Gaming (sort of) phone.
Looking for a mid-range... moreGo with Poco F2 Pro.
Its performance benchmarks (SD 865) are almost double of other phones in your list (except X3 SuperZoom).
It can record 8K@30FPS & 4K@60FPS videos. That's HUGE compared to Realme 6. It just lacks SD card slot.
I'm shocked you can buy Poco F2 Pro in price of Realme 6. I'd rank them in this order:
1. Poco F2 Pro
2. Realme X3 SuperZoom (No audio jack, but camera is potentially better than F2 Pro).
3. Xiaomi Redmi K30 5G / Realme 6 / Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G (Each has its advantages & disadvantages).
Obtained this phone because of the game processor and the specs originally offered regarding the functionality, speed, durability and graphics. Its a reasonable phone for its price, but has not lived up to the hype at all and the inability to disable the proximity sensor has become super annoying.
1) playing high end graphic Mobile games you get lag outs and screen freezes. not often, but with this level of processor it shouldnt happen at all. The data log indicates that the device is using more processor in monitoring what your doing then it is in actually doing it lol
2) there is no auto adjustment on screen size for some games or applications, ie. X buttons can disappear from the screen even when the rest of the game is within the screen borders.
3) cannot turn off proximity sensor/overly sensitive proximity sensor. This impacts a lot when your in Discord music chats or games with in game voice. Basically, if you need to touch the screen anywhere at all in the top or right side your going to get the black screen. While some say to plug in a headset, i have no desire when im alone at home to put buds in my ears... i cant hear my background playlist. So this is again a area where they have fallen down in the market they aimed this phone at (gamers and app users). Most phones now a days you can turn this feature off, but that has not been made available yet to RealMe 6.
CONCLUSION: its a functional phone for the mid range cost, but your getting what you pay for. Ignore the hype, its just a normal basic smartphone without any extra benefits to any of the other current mid teir smart phones.
Hi guys, I need some advice for an Affordable Gaming (sort of) phone.
Looking for a mid-range smartphone that I can sometimes play game on (PubG, MBLL, Hayday), for normal use, good battery and good performance/chipset. Hopefully won't overheating too easy.
Here are some Affordable Phones I have researched:
1/ Redmi K30 5G
2/ Xiaomi 10 Lite 5G
3/ Poco F2 Pro
4/ Realme 6
5/ Realme SuperZoom X3
PLEASE help me choose which one would suit me best & feel free to recommend others ranges as well. Thank you heaps!!!
Nikhil, 30 Aug 2020But my phone takes 2 hr to charge completelyCheck your charger mate, is it normal one or vooc 3.0. Sometimes retailers do fraud to sell their product cheap
I was a Nokia user used ,Nokia 7 plus, Nokia 9 preview .
But from my experience this phone is decent below are my observations,
1. Battery backup the best can do one whole day even on heavy usage
2. Software no bad good for me got the August patch
3. Camera - daylight the pics are great lowlights it's average
4. Macro shots very bad
5. Video 4k steady mode available not bad
Nikhil, 30 Aug 2020But my phone takes 2 hr to charge completelyMy phone from 20-100 max 45 mins bought 3 months back no heating.
My realme 6 charging problem.
VooC connect and disconnected randomly.
And VooC charging sign blink.
DragonNF, 24 Aug 2020realme 6 have equal if not better than RN8 pro, also there is a Gcam for realme6. Ya ur right I would recommend realme 6 as it has 90hz and the redmi note series has a camera issue as it's not airtight and after few years of usage lens might getting foggy and I atleast hope it's not that case with realme
Haseeb, 24 Aug 2020Sir plz tell me is it worth it if I buy it in September plz tell me I don't know what to ... moreMaybe increase 5k more and get Rog phone 3 or get oneplus 8 Don't get that dumb 828p lcd iphone 11 it's just for showoff nothing else and anyways due to epic games ban many unreal engine games will be gone which might include pubg as it is made using unreal engine I believe
Haseeb, 24 Aug 2020Sir plz tell me is it worth it if I buy it in September plz tell me I don't know what to ... moreSpend 10+ more and buy iphone11..
Offer with 58k now, it will further reduce after iPhone 12 launch
Anonymous, 24 Aug 2020I'm using Realme 3 with Mediatek Helio P60 for more than 1 year now. I can say for sure i... morerealme 6 have equal if not better than RN8 pro, also there is a Gcam for realme6.
Sir plz tell me is it worth it if I buy it in September plz tell me I don't know what to do I have 45k budget plz reply
MJ, 21 Aug 2020Hello there and God bless you too, thanks for your suggestion. Do you think Realme devices are... moreI'm using Realme 3 with Mediatek Helio P60 for more than 1 year now. I can say for sure it's very robust! I use a cover, but no screen protector. It doesn't have any scratches on screen nor any crack or damage from falls.
Battery wise, I only lose 0-1% battery at night. Very similar to when it was new. Its camera improved a lot after Android 10 update as well.
I've never had any issue with performance or lag.
I faced only 1 bug in 1 year, which was I couldn't take "Scroll Screenshot", but that was fixed in update as well.
Realme OS is pretty good in terms of performance, battery, stability and it has no ads or bloatwares (other than Google Play Store & such).
Realme phones always have better Performance/Benchmarks than MIUI phones with same specs/chipsets.
But that's all to give you general idea that their phones are at least as robust as Xiaomi phones, if not better. You should NOT trust any brand blindly.
Always see durability tests to find any signs that indicate fragility for long term use. Such as bending tests, water tests, drop tests, scratch tests etc. Gupta International System makes very good durability tests!
PS: I recommend Redmi Note 8 Pro over Realme 6 for better cameras, especially the selfie camera.
- RN8P has a Gcam developer that's making Gcam ports specifically for RN8 Pro, which gives it a huge advantage when it comes to cameras.
- It also has more features like IR Blaster to control TV/AC & NFC.
Realme 6 is recommended if you want better gaming performance with optimal battery & 90HZ display.
Bilal barber 97, 22 Aug 2020Seriously it is really hot in my hand even i don't play pubg or anything else already am ... moreCheck your device to company if it's under warranty because it doesn't heat up unless you are playing heavy games, in normal usage i haven't face any kind of heating. May be your device is faulty or need to update
Bilal barber 97, 22 Aug 2020Seriously it is really hot in my hand even i don't play pubg or anything else already am ... more18watt charging always heats up the phone. Light bulbs in houses are only 12watt in comparison. I assume you haven't used a real 18W charging phone (Xiaomi 18W charging is 90% fake as it takes same amount of time to charge as 10W phones).
Don't use phone while on charging & give it 10 minutes to cool down. Turn off Hotspot as well.
Everything you can do to avoid throttling/overheating:
1. Don't run games or something heavy while on charging.
2. Give it 10 minutes to cool down after charging.
3. Turn off Hotspot.
4. Turn off GPS/Location.
5. Turn off Mobile Data & play games on WiFi.
6. Turn off Bluetooth.
7. Use a low watt charger.
8. Remove cover while playing games.
9. Try to find a place where it's not as hot.
10. Reduce Framerate of games.
Overheating/throttling is when Kernel restricts CPU & GPU frequencies to cool down the device.
It results in major lag in games & may cause the device to reboot or power off if temperature exceeds safe limits.