What is the difference between this mobile and 7i ?!
Hi. Which has good quality camera Realme 6i or Huawei y7a?
Anonymous, 07 Jan 2021Why i should avoid on helio g85?helio g80 and g85 are exactley the same only difference is the gpu frequency 950mhz vs 1000mhz its difference is super small
and the reason is g80 is more optimised and supported meanwhile g85 makes it confusing for game developers because its new and less known cause they might mistake for it to be the same chip as g80
in short the difference is small but g80 is more optimised for games while g85 is less optimized and less known so its a less suported chipset.
Anonymous, 02 Jan 2021Can anyone tell me how real the 48MP main camera is? It's not real. It's just "upscaled" to 48.
why i cant download and install apps
is this a skinned narzo 10 or is the narzo part of their indian market?
Can anyone tell me how real the 48MP main camera is?
Hidayat, 29 Dec 2020Its data signal strength is very weakYup, Redmi Note 9 is worst phone by Xiaomi. I almost feel sorry for everyone who has wasted their money on it.
Unfortunately, a small minority of Xiaomi fans misguide more people into buying it.
If you read RN9 user reviews on Gsmarena, you'll find that same 2-6 people are spamming it with positive reviews since months. While rest are almost entirely negative reviews.
Rizo, 17 Nov 2020don't buy redmi note 9. its laggy.Its data signal strength is very weak
Anonymous, 27 Dec 2020I'll break it down simply. For gaming, always go with at least 4GB RAM. 1. For very... moreNote: I only mentioned the popular chipsets. If you come across a phone with a different chipset, just compare its performance with these chipsets by searching on Google, i.e Snapdragon 660 vs Snapdragon 460.
nick naks, 21 Dec 2020just buy it then we'll see if this phones a good one please recommend cause I'm stil... moreI'll break it down simply. For gaming, always go with at least 4GB RAM.
1. For very low budget gaming:
- Chipset should be Snapdragon 660, Helio P60/P70, or Kirin 710.
* PUBGM will run at around 40FPS if you use GFX Tool. Which is quite good.
* But at around 30FPS without GFX Tool, which is playable, but not recommended for fast-reaction-time games.
* Genshin Impact is playable, but on low graphics. Not ideal experience, but okish.
* CODM & Mobile Legends may give you reasonable performance.
2. For budget gaming with good-high performance:
- Chipset should be minimum of Helio G70/G80 (but avoid G85) > Snapdragon 665 > Kirin 710F.
* PUBGM will run at 45-50FPS with GFX Tool.
Around 40FPS without GFX Tool.
* Genshin Impact will run on Medium to Medium-High Graphics without trouble.
* CODM & Mobile Legends will give good performance, and will be playable at Medium to High graphics.
* Infinix Hot 10 is the best phone in this category, where I live. With Helio G70, 6GB RAM, Gyro sensor, & 128GB storage at lowest price.
Cameras are also good enough, including 8MP one. I know 3 people using this phone since months without any complaints (4GB RAM variants).
3. For proper gaming experience, like playing on different Graphics with good-high performance:
- Chipset should be minimum of Kirin 810 > Snapdragon 730G > Helio G90T > Snapdragon 720G, Snapdragon 712 > Snapdragon 710.
* With "weakest chipset", PUBGM will run at 50-60FPS on Low Graphics with GFX Tool.
45-50FPS without GFX Tool.
Around 40-50FPS on Balance, or HD Graphics.
* Genshin Impact will play fine on High Graphics. Maybe not full graphics, but high enough.
* CODM & Mobile Legends will give high performance, and will be easily playable at Medium to High Graphics.
* You may be able to play Fortnite as well.
* Realme 5 Pro is the cheapest phone in this category, where I live. With Snapdragon 712, 4GB RAM, Gyro sensor, and 128GB storage.
Its camera is very good - better than or similar to higher priced phones like Redmi Note 9s, thanks to its camera sensor. It works great with Gcam.
Anonymous, 20 Nov 2020Redmi note 7 takes about 2h 5min to charge with 18w charger and 2h 20min with 10w. Both Asus z... moreThis is funny, the charging time cant be just computed by doing quick maths lmao!
just buy it then we'll see if this phones a good one please recommend cause I'm still having trouble in deciding if this 3gb ram is really good for gaming tho?????
still confused due to over rated issues.
just comment for those who have one, who liked it and not
Been using this phone for 6 month. Sot can get 12 hour easily, perfect for everyday usage, but 3gb ram little bit struggle on multitasking
Jow, 15 Dec 2020Which One is better, realme 6i or 7i?7i