i'm using realme 5i right now and i want to change to realme 6i, does this phone is good for gaming? or just realme 5i?
i noticed that type-c usb to 3.5mm audio cable is supported on Realme 6 but not for Realme 6i, how come? And weather forecast view also not the same, Realme 6 got animation view but Realme 6i doesn't...
Wow phone, 31 Aug 2020You jealous about this phone lol cuz you fake all the details and want to prove that Snapdrago... moreYou've bad English, bad attitude & no knowledge about phones, so don't argue.
I was speaking in favour of Realme 6i to begin with.
No, I don't have Realme 5i. I wasn't even comparing Realme 6i with Realme 5i. So what are you talking about?
Someone asked why they shouldn't buy Redmi Note 9, and I was answering that question.
Wrong. Helio G80 is NOT 25% more powerful than Helio G70. There is very small, ignore-able difference in their performance.
- If Helio G80 was 25% more powerful, it would make it around or more powerful than even Snapdragon 712.
- Wrong. Higher GPU frequency doesn't make a chipset more powerful. Snapdragon 710 has higher GPU frequency than Snapdragon 845, according to Versus website, but it's much weaker.
Wrong again. Realme 5i has NO such problems. I know 2 people in real life that have Realme 5i & they're both happy with it.
It's still a good phone to recommend in its price.
For your information, Realme 5i back camera is better than Realme 6i. Because:
1. Realme 5i has 4K video recording, while 6i doesn't.
2. Gcam/Google Camera does not lag on Realme 5i, which it does on Realme 6i.
3. 48MP back camera of 6i is fake, according to Gsmarena test.
Snapdragon 665 is a decent chipset. It has lower performance than Helio G80, but it Heats less, uses less Battery, allows Higher Resolution & Higher FPS video recording AND Gcam doesn't lag on it.
Anonymous, 29 Aug 2020Because...
1. Helio G85 has poor app optimisation, making it performance low & unrelia... moreYou jealous about this phone lol cuz you fake all the details and want to prove that Snapdragon 665 is better lol, if you watch carefully Realme 5i is now useless until new update Android 10 that cause many trouble lagging and etc. But Realme 6i is new version G80 better than older one G70 has 25% better performance on multitasking and gaming boost with Hyper engine, boostclock speed with 2.0 Ghz it mean can run game without lagging
I'm sure you hate this cuz you only use phone with snapdragon 665 wkwkwkwkwkw
Check this website if you jealous about SD 665 https://www.mediatek.com/products/smartphones/mediatek-helio-g80
AND I KNOW YOU USE REALME 5i and lose to this phone lol
Anonymous, 18 Mar 2020why real me is always using ips lcd display instead of super amoled.plz use super amoled displ... moreF*cking demanding at this price
Where you can find super amoled at this price range?
Anonymous, 29 Aug 2020Because...
1. Helio G85 has poor app optimisation, making it performance low & unrelia... moreA more practical example of RN9 poor app optimisation is this:
Redmi Note 9 gives 25-35FPS in PUBG (with hide notch, tested on GameBench).
Realme C3 gives 40FPS in PUBG.
Realme 6i gives 40-45FPS.
Realme 5 Pro gives 45-50FPS.
Realme 6 gives 50+FPS.
MRick, 29 Aug 2020Can you tell me why do not buy Redmi Note 9? My sister want to buy itBecause...
1. Helio G85 has poor app optimisation, making it performance low & unreliable.
Yes, it can be optimised but that takes a lot of time (months to a year like Snapdragon 665).
2. Redmi Note 9 camera, specifically the selfie camera is among poorest you can find in its price. Back camera is just average for the price. For comparison, Realme 5 Pro costs less than Redmi Note 9 but is better in every way.
A RN9 user compared its camera with Realme 6i and even he said Realme 6i camera was similar or better.
There is no way it can compete with Realme 6.
3. Helio G85 isn't much better than Helio G70 & G80 to start with. After waiting months/year for optimisation, you'll only get similar performance as Redmi 9 or Infinix Note 7. (See AnTuTu & GeekBench scores).
Currently, its performance is around Snapdragon 636 to Snapdragon 660 max.
4. Its brightness without Auto settings only reaches 374nits, which is lower than even Realme 3.
374nits is not recommended for comfortable outdoor use, but it can work if you strain your eyes a little.
5. Bad colour accuracy of display. Gsmarena test shows it has default colour accuracy of 7.7 DE2000, which is also much worse than even Realme 3.
It can be reduced to 3.7 which is fine but at the cost of "slightly yellowish" display.
6. Sound quality & speaker loudness are both below average.
Even Redmi 9 has a much louder speaker than Redmi Note 9.
7. There are more reasons, like the complaint of bad signal reception & many bugs being reported.
Basically, only "up to mark" thing about Redmi Note 9 is FHD display (although it's bad) & 1080p screen mirroring - both of is offered by Realme 5 Pro & other phones in that price.
IR Blaster is the only thing that makes Redmi Note 9 unique, but guess what? Redmi 9 has it too. Redmi 9 even has FHD display & 1080p screen mirroring. So RN9 has nothing to offer/justify its price.
Only thing better in Redmi Note 9 is availability of Gyro sensor & better cameras (which are still bad compared to others).
Good RAM power as well as decent camera and strong battery powered by a helio chipset.
Mehak, 28 Aug 2020I'm from Pakistan and my budget is 35k. Is this a good phone to get in this budget or are... moreYes .see Realme 6 4/128 version @37K after discount might be round about 35K which is much better than any other cell phone in this price range because of 64MP camera and high fast charging & You can Go for Redmi NoTe 9 which is 33K approx because its Resolution is FHD 1080p and Processor is Very good than realme 6i ...tc
Mehak, 28 Aug 2020I'm from Pakistan and my budget is 35k. Is this a good phone to get in this budget or are... moreThis phone costs around 28k in Pakistan, but it's better than many phones in 35k.
In 35k, you should buy: (Price with discount)
Realme 6 (4, 128GB costs 35-36k. New price)
Realme 5 Pro (4, 128GB costs 31-32k)
Xiaomi Mi A3 (4, 64GB costs 32-33k)
Do NOT buy Redmi Note 9 in any case!!!
Realme 6 is best overall. It has 90Hz display (best display experience) & has slowmo even in Selfie Camera. It gives 50-60FPS in PUBG with PGT Pro tool (best gaming performance), battery lasts 2 days & has 30Watt charging.
Or increase your budget to 40k & buy:
Realme 6 higher gb variant
Redmi Note 9s
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Vivo S1 Pro
I'm from Pakistan and my budget is 35k. Is this a good phone to get in this budget or are there better options?
saktokaayo, 26 Aug 2020your comparing it to the wrong model ... compare it to redmi note 9s "with s"If comparing it with Redmi Note 9s, the price tag will be a gap which means no use in comparing
In Realme 6i having slomo editing issue only realme give you slowmo not faster or normal its bad for me i was buy this cell for making slowmo videos but they give only complete slowmo not normal and faster in slowmo
Why on playing videos on 6i was pause and play and it make a tone like beep?
Why my realme 6i is pause for a while amnd play when palying videos
I want to ask for opinion. Realme 6i or Redmi Note 9?
In my country both came out with same price.
LAKSHMAN, 24 Aug 2020battery is 4300mah, not 5000mahThis is Global Version dude.