Those who are purchasing this phone only for camera, I suggest you to look forward to Poco X3 , Redmi note 9 pro max, Galaxy F41 and Poco M2 pro. Because Realme's image processing is bad even it uses Sony camera.
pocketbook89, 22 Dec 2020hi, based on ur experience, can the display on realme 7 be set to cool, default or warm? or an... moreThere are three color temperature you can choose accordingly but I noticed all of three settings are more like cooler, if you like warmer display then turn the eye comfort on in display settings, it will be better. Regarding the color saturation, R7 performs well with its good contrasty screen.
Subhadeep, 22 Dec 2020Spend some more and buy Poco X3 or X2 (Both are great) ..Realme 7 is a good phone but it'... morehi, based on ur experience, can the display on realme 7 be set to cool, default or warm? or any color display profile? i ve read gsmarena review but they mention no screen color profile yet... its a shame,i was eyeing this one but my work relied on at least acceptable srgb xolor gamut
Henry.l, 16 Dec 2020i need to buy a phone under 15k, should i buy realme 7 or poco m2 pro?Spend some more and buy Poco X3 or X2 (Both are great) ..Realme 7 is a good phone but it's price should be 13 to 14k in my opinion, better you go for Poco m2 pro (Best under 15k).
I have used both.
No new software update. The latest is still A.71.
Henry.l, 16 Dec 2020i need to buy a phone under 15k, should i buy realme 7 or poco m2 pro?Realme 7 have more performance, higher refresh rate display, slightly better main camera. Poco M2 Pro/ Redmi Note 9 Pro have more modern SoC, bigger display with higher brightness & a more premium build with dual glass sandwich design. To me M2 Pro was the phone to beat when budget is around INR 12K. For your budget of INR 15K you should gun for Poco X2/ Redmi K30 currently available for INR 14.7K (6/128 GB)
The delay touch issue that sometimes appear in anytime and it appears every day can be healed not permanently by tap Off-screen icon (activate lock screen). It will gone for a while, maybe fixed for more than 2 hours, but later it will come anymore. So, every time that issue comes, touch Off-screen or press power button to off screen, then make it on again.
Henry.l, 16 Dec 2020i need to buy a phone under 15k, should i buy realme 7 or poco m2 pro?Realme 7, average users get experience bug ghost touch (fixed after update system and or do factory reset. For some cases maybe not fixed even update system or do factory reset) and also delay touch sometimes can happen anytime. If you're okay with that conditions, go for Realme 7.
i need to buy a phone under 15k, should i buy realme 7 or poco m2 pro?
Narzo 20 Pro yet cheaper but better. it has 65 watt charge system compare to 30 watt at realme 7. batterai slightly smaller with 4500 mah compared to 5000 mah at realme 7
OZIE0213, 11 Sep 2020Why is NFC in this specification not supported???Supported. Indonesia region comes with NFC feature. Don't know for other country.
vikas, 19 Oct 2020cheap chinese junk , screen issue , lag issue purchased yesterday in BBD at 12k that too is wastedFor screen ghost touch issue, try to do reset factory if update system doesn't help.
Anonymous, 12 Dec 2020I didn't have that issue I typed very fast at keyboard but I didnt face that issue I hope... moreLucky
Now, right now, I don't have any issue. Don't know later, there will another issue or not. Time will tell.
NikiDroid, 11 Dec 2020Oh that Redmi Note 9 Pro, I know it. Nice. Is there any problem / issue so far as, your Poco M2 Pro?No, not really. Poco M2 Pro performs flawlessly, until now. Using the phone for 2 months now. What I like about Poco is they take care of the add situation found in Redmi Note 9 Pro. Same phone but no advertisement baked in the OS of Poco. I love that.
The phone remains very cool even when stressed hard, manly due latest 8nm fab process used in Snapdragon 720G. I checked out my friends Realme 7 and definitely the G90T & 90 Hz display makes a slight difference in terms of smoothness in operation. M2 Pro is still capped at 60 Hz but the display is brighter and color reproduction is slightly better.
The main shooter of 7 is again slightly better in resolution that M2 Pro, but seems more over saturated. Under broad daylight both takes equally good pics but at night 7 takes better pictures. In the end for around $150 I paid for M2 Pro, I have no regrets.
NikiDroid, 12 Dec 2020Update: After almost 4 days using in software version A.71, yes I don't experience ghost... moreI didn't have that issue I typed very fast at keyboard but I didnt face that issue I hope a newer version will fix this bug
After almost 4 days using in software version A.71, yes I don't experience ghost touch, but sometimes the screen touch is less responsive. It happened usually during not more than 12 minutes. The less responsive touch screen is like when you are typing fast, there is always several characters that you touched, it didn't respond, so you need to little press it. The swipe screen, scrolling also like that, sometimes need twice doing.
Well done, Realme, keep update but it has still bug.
RishiGuru, 11 Dec 2020My Vivo V5 Plus is going strong even after 3+ years, hence will continue using it as my prima... moreOh that Redmi Note 9 Pro, I know it. Nice. Is there any problem / issue so far as, your Poco M2 Pro?
NikiDroid, 10 Dec 2020You.... Vivo V5 Plus users, now you use Poco M2 Pro? That Poco never come Indonesia.
Heat..... moreMy Vivo V5 Plus is going strong even after 3+ years, hence will continue using it as my primary daily driver. To me V5Plus's sand blasted, all metal, flagship grade body stands out in terms of looks and in-hand feel when compared to similarly priced plastic bodied phones. It is very pocketable & dependable slim phone. Still have one day battery life under heavy usage, very robust Dual SIM modem implementation, excellent call quality, rock stable SMS app and a dependable front facing fingerprint scanner. Cameras are ok but I don't use them much at work. A dedicated AKM AK4375 audio chip takes care of my audio needs on the go while 18 watts fast charging is a welcome when needed. To me this is the phone to go for when I am outdoors and in work.
In home I juggle between many other huge screen phones like Poco M2 Pro for multimedia consumption and light gaming. For starters I believe you know M2 Pro is a Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro available in your country. The only difference between the two, 64MP main shooter of Note 9 Pro is replaced by a 48MP unit in M2 Pro. Else all are same. I think for $153, the price I paid for Poco M2 Pro (6/64 GB) it is a phenomenal device for casual users. To me it justifies on all ends.
What I like about the M2 Pro:
1) For its price, the phone looks and feels premium with the dual glass sandwich design. Other phones in the same price range like Realme 7 offers cheaper plastic back. I own the Green color variant at it looks gorgeous.
2) Unbeatable peak performance with Snapdragon 720G SoC & 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, at just $150. If you are a casual user it is one of the fastest phone for its price. If you are looking for sustained high performance or gaming performance look for flagships. They have full metal frame, some kind of heat chamber & multi layer graphite & copper sheets all of which costs money and helps in proper heat dissipation from the SoC and RAM enabling sustained high performance.
3) Very power efficient phone, with the frugal Snapdragon 720G built on newer 8 nm fabrication process providing very high mileage with the battery. Its main competitor, be it Mediatek G90T or G95 is made on much older 12 nm process hence consume more battery and heats up considerably. This was one of the core reasons not to buy Realme 7 and 12 nm is old now.
4) Huge, Full HD, good quality display for viewing multimedia content and web surfing. Ample bright. I love displays with no notches & punch holes however there is one single punch hole in M2 Pro on the top middle. It would have been better if its location was on the corner, but manufacturing cost will increase in that case.
5) Monster 5,020 mAh battery. Charge it and forget it.
6) Bonkers charging speeds with the supplied 33 watts fast charger. For such a large battery, 0 to 100% under 1 hrs 12 mins. Insane. Realme provides a similar 30 watts charger with 7.
7) Very mature Xiaomi MIUI 12 UI skin over Android 10. The MIUI skin with its functionality & intuitiveness is right up there with Huawei's EMUI. Additionally Poco own system launcher safeguards all its users from ads, a huge plus. This was the other big reason why I choose Poco over Mi & Realme.
8) Quad camera setup at the back and a single selfie shooter in a $150 phone. For its price its punches well above and shoots images with respectable quality & resolution. However here I believe Realme 7 have a slight edge with its 64MP main sensor over M2 Pro.
9) I used M2 Pro headphone jack with 5 over-the-ear headphones & 7 IEMs I own. None of them had any issues and the sound is just fine.
At the end I want to stress M2 Pro (6/64 GB) is a great all rounder phone at an unthinkable low price of $150. It is meant for the masses and casual users just like Realme 7. For heavy users & pro gamers these are not ideal phones. One need to invest in flagships like LG G8X with at-least Snapdragon 855 to satisfy their needs.
RishiGuru, 10 Dec 2020I juggled between a Poco M2 Pro and Realme 7 finally settling for the former. Very happy with ... moreSo far I tested playing games, it didn't slow. And yes I use 8 GB RAM version. Because only one variant that arrives in Indonesia.
RishiGuru, 10 Dec 2020I juggled between a Poco M2 Pro and Realme 7 finally settling for the former. Very happy with ... moreYou.... Vivo V5 Plus users, now you use Poco M2 Pro? That Poco never come Indonesia.
Heat... I don't experience it. Playing Android games alal I tested one game only, AOV. It just little warm.