Muneeb Ansari, 16 Jan 2021In my opinion there would be no problems if you continue using 65W charging speed because now ... moreI would like to use 18W charger on a daily basis and 65W from time to time because despite the intelligence of the phones, it is still impossible to cheat some laws of physics and charging with such high power will still drain the battery faster. I change my smartphone around every 3-4 years so it matters to me :) Thanks for your answer.
Lil4r, 16 Jan 2021Has anyone tried to charge 7 Pro with Power Delivery or Quick Charge 18W charger? I found info... moreIn my opinion there would be no problems if you continue using 65W charging speed because now a days phones are super smart and as so the chargers comming with them, the charger will give the safest Watts to the phone to avoid any damages this is same with the phone. if you are living in a hot environment the phone will accept low Watts to avoid heating. so there's nothing to worry about.
Has anyone tried to charge 7 Pro with Power Delivery or Quick Charge 18W charger? I found information that the smartphone supports these standards but PD and QC standard charge at 9V, 12V etc. but 10V (like the offical 65W charger). Is it safe to charge this smartphone at a bit higher/less voltage?
Am confused between...
Realme 7 Pro or Oppo F17 Pro ?
Will buy one tomorrow.
Muneeb Ansari, 14 Jan 2021Bought the realme 7 pro last. month still using it and now I'm sharing some of my experie... moreVibration in case of increase of sound is attributed to Stereo Speakers. It happens in high end phones too. I 've used S8 and Samsung S10. It happens with them too. You are fortunate to have stereospeakers at this price range . They aren't common now in budget or even in mid range.
Samsung A51, A71, M51, S10 lite, S20FE donot have. They all are priced higher than R7PRO.
Easily Best Choice for Phone less than INR 25,000:
1) AMOLED Display.
2) Stereo Speakers(for less than 20kare u kidding me!)
3) Appropriate size at 6.4
4) Premium in-hand feel. Lovely ergonomics and easily best in class. Silver mirror is best colour.
5) SONY IMX sensor ...camera is bang for ur Buck.
6) Definitely at Rank 2 or 3 in terms of Battery Performance. Software is optimised to run it last long. Definitely not like Exynos versions. Chip is Snapdragon.
6) Beast of a charger. 65 Watt.
It's just that Marketing@Realme is poor! and aren't promoting it well enough.
Bought r7pro last month and I love it. The camera takes amazing shots, great display and the battery life is perfect for me(I use the phone for social media, YouTube). The fast charging is unbelievable and I highly recommend the phone.
Vault Tao, 09 Jan 2021I'm looking for something lower than $400 is this good in gaming and other stuff???Realme 6 Pro
Bought the realme 7 pro last. month still using it and now I'm sharing some of my experience so it can help any of you to decide whether to go for it or not.
1. Display decent if you ask me Ahh good in this price range but i find the Samsung A51 display to be little better.
2. Built quality no major issues expect one when the speakers volume is loud the back of the phone vibrate which i find annoying.
3. Battery and charging speed of this phone is great no issues.
4. Cameras The back camera gives you nice vivid shots i find the video quality of this phone great. The 2mp macro camera is useless worst quality in ambient lighting. last thing if you use Snapchat i find the quality of the videos is worse if it records in Snapchat camera.
5.Perfomance i find no major issues with the performance you may some stutters in animations maybe it is a 60Hz pannel otherwise it's a great phone to buy.
Rudy, 12 Jan 2021Realme 7 pro or Samsung M51?The Realme is more affordable and, the Snapdragon 720G and Snapdragon 730G have the same performance. The Realme is also splash-proof while the M51 isn't although, the M51's camera is a bit better and, its larger battery makes it last longer while making it heavier. Keep in mind the Realme 7 Pro is smaller and lighter than the M51, and it comes with a hype fast 65w charger and, it's antutu score is higher and, the speakers are better. In conclusion, the Realme 7 Pro is a better alternative if you seek quicker charging, a smaller screen, great cameras, splash coating, and a more reasonable price, or you could pay extra for the M51 with a larger screen, longer battery, high-grade cameras, and One UI.
hi there. i am between bying three phones.
1st reakme 7 pro
2st xiaomi mi 10 lite
3st poco x3
which one have the better characteristics?
Anonymous, 10 Jan 2021This is litteraly the best and perfect gaming phone you would ever find in this priceActually, no. 400$ can buy you Xiaomi Redmi Note 9T 5G ( https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_note_9t_5g-10661.php )
You can do some more research though