Anonymous, 06 Jan 2021Realme 6i vs Realme narzo 20 what is betterI used both phones 6i & Narzo 20.
1) Battery: I got approximately 10+ hours of Screen on time on 6i & 11 hours+ Screen on time on Narzo 20.
2) Performance: Performance is almost same Slightly better on Narzo 20 but again saying almost same.
3) Touch: Narzo 20 have better touch response than Realme 6i.
4) Camera: Realme 6i has all around better camera than Narzo 20. Both front & Back.
Nuruzzamal, 30 Dec 2020Faul phone dont have giro scensorThis is a budget phone brother. Why do u expect to have all things? Its still good
Rabiul, 14 Jan 2021If i take this,can i use it 65w charger?
As a slow speed up charge, i want to buy 65w fast ch... moreYes you can but the phone still charging at 18w.. which is the same rate as included charger ..
Xkv, 14 Jan 2021How much time takes to it full charge from 20-100%?Estimated around 3 and half hours..
If 2 - 100 it took almost 4 hours .. which is the one thing i hate about this phone .. make me realize & appreciate fast charging tech more.
If i take this,can i use it 65w charger?
As a slow speed up charge, i want to buy 65w fast charger. Can i try it?
1)while I'm on a call, another call dials and puts current calling hold.I did not accidentally touch the screen
I reset the phone and data (format) ,and still had the same problem.Realmesupport malaysia said the can try to format the phone to a earlier OS version ,which is not the current default
2)when click on icon,it states app cannot be started.I have to restart phone for it to work
3) I click a number it dials and immediate connects without any ringing and there is silence.(it has not actually connected).this happens several times..I sometimes need to wait awhile and try again or restart
Extremely dissapointed with realme
Anonymous, 06 Jan 2021Realme 6i vs Realme narzo 20 what is betterbe patient, like me :) wait for the Endurance rating.
is this their 7i indian edition? actually, is the narzo the lineup they sell in india?
Do Gyroscope full support in Realme Narzo 20.Because gyroscope is very important in Pubg Mobile
These people are so stupid, they're expecting to be FHD+, have Gyro Sensor, slow Charging, why it's not g90t, you guys it's a budget phone.
Budget buyer, 06 Dec 2020How about the audio quality? is it good enough?Sound quality not so good
Is this phone, are good for gaming? Someone says
I should avoid on Mediatek helio g85,
And someone says if i want a budget gaming phone
Atleast 4gb ram
But i must avoid helio g85? Why?