Dogie bogie, 07 Oct 2019Mediatek Helio g90t is slightly better performance than sd712 i assure that ;)But in terms of support, snapdragon is better. I recall the time having my redmi note 4 mtk.
I was fast compared to the snapdragon one but on the snapdragon, you can use custom roms and of course you will have a better battery life
Chirag, 29 Sep 2019Can I install and use two whatsapp app simultaneously on this phone?yes..at this time whatsapp fb and telegram can be cloned..after ita update some more application can be cloned as promised during launch event of realme xt
Anonymous, 01 Oct 2019XT have Active noise cancellation or not? please anybody reply me.yes it has
Mediatek Helio g90t is slightly better performance than sd712 i assure that ;)
The realme xt is a nice phone I really need it, when is it coming to Nigeria. I love this phone
Aaa, 05 Oct 2019Does realme xt has better battery backup than samsung a50s or a50Yes realme xt is far better than samsung a50 and a50s...
Abubaker, 01 Oct 2019 When will launch in Realme XT Pakistan 23 October
Just a reminder to some people here, we're talking about a budget phone. You don't put an 855 SoC with a budget price. Want them to go bankrupt?
1. 16 MP front camera is fine as long as it's a Sony sensor.
2. To be honest, 64 MP rear camera is an overkill. It would have been much better if they provided us with a 48MP Sony sensor instead.
3. Battery, would have been happy if it was a 5000 mAh. But we get VOOC! Fast charging, great feature in the bucket.
4. Snapdragon 712 in a budget priced smartphone is already a bargain. Don't expect a 855 on it!
5, Dolby Atmos is a must feature, I had experienced using this on the Samsung A20 (or 30) and it blown me away. Made listening much nicer in the ear.
6. Super AMOLED is a great thing to see. I wanted to have a phone with this type of screen.
7. Not a problem with plastic frame as long as back is glass. I've got the Realme 3 with plastic back and the stock hard case just scratched it.
8. 64 MP w/ 6GB RAM is what you need for gaming and multitasking.
Might sell my Realme 3 when this arrives in PH. My interest will always be in the 90hz of X2.
Realme consumer care told me xt does not support type-c earphone it's true
Anonymous, 01 Oct 2019XT have Active noise cancellation or not?
please anybody reply me.Active noise cancellation?
Every phone has noise cancellation. ANC it's a headphone feature.
Abubaker, 01 Oct 2019 When will launch in Realme XT Pakistan End of October
ahmed, 29 Sep 2019when this phone launch in egyptI think never.
Realme x didn't release as well as xt I think.