Nice phone indeed, finally MicroSD, full HD
Weight and size however is too much I have large hands, but it will not be fun to hold it.
1020 should have come with a 4.7-5.0 inch screen while this one should be around 5.7
"Nokia has placed a 20 MP 1/2.5" sensor with 6-element F/2.4"
Hmm camera not impressive!!
A really great phone, but it could have been a little bit smaller.
...the bezel (non-screen surface) on LG G2 is 15.12%, its 5.2 inch screen occupies the rest (84.88%)
5.7 inch Samsung Galaxy Note 3 has a bezel of 15.29%
Nokia Lumia 1520 has a bezel of 17.09%
Thing is that the bigger the device the easier it is for the manufacturer to make a smaller bezel. Nokia managed to make it bigger bezel than competition's smaller devices.
Apart from that, hardware-wise it is at least as good if not better that anything else on the market.
dat weight...holy crap
Anonymous, 22 Oct 2013Who was the one who started the rumors that this one would be about same size as the Note 3? L... morewell it is also 6 inch and not 5.7 so I did not expect the same size unless u cut the screen shorter...So it is well sized for me...
Who was the one who started the rumors that this one would be about same size as the Note 3? Like expected, it's not.
I think it seems quite promising.