I do not want the best camera, so Samsung D900 is the best in terms of design, video, new user interface, fun and youthful function, and set from the rest.
I've been using sony ericsson W800i bout 7 months. Overall it is good. Stunning quality picture n sound. I had dropped it once from a 4 feet high. Glad it is still OK till now. My opinion:
Nokia N73: BEST at it's contrast n colour. A little bit cold picture quality which is not realistic espcially indoor pictures. Good in the dark. Flash is in the middle. WORST in close-up snaps but very good in text snaps. Whyyy????
SE K800: Realistic picture n colour. Contrast n brightness was somewhere in the middle. Close-up photo was also in the middle. Insane good photo quality in the dark n indoor. Thanks to the XENON flash. But why it has no night mode?????? Funny wasn't it.
Samsung D900: Overall it was OK. Samsung should do something for the contrast n brightness espicially in a sunny day(outdoor). The colour was also not so good. SE has always been the best in close-up snaps but not anymore. It seems that this phone can do better in close-ups snaps. Quite impressive. Applause. I wonder why this phone can do the best in close-up snaps rather than SE but did the worst in text photos?????? The major problem is... very funny flash light. The sample photo taken was BLUE in colour???? It makes me wonder a lot. Is it a blue flash light?
My Conclusion... All score the same.
- If u want to take a quality picture in the dark the best, then buy SE. It's competitors are left far behind in flash light ability.
- Good colour n contrast, than buy Nokia. I remember that Nokia in the past have trouble in picture colour quality. The red turns to orange. But now score the best. Don't mention about it's video capability.
- Hey! It still makes me wonder that this phone score the best close-ups. It was sharp. Really. But not in text snaps... Hmmm... Weirdo.
However, I think they misplaced those photos...
You guys just don't get it don't you?N73 picture detailes are to the max k800 are to the normal detail and no autofocus ativated, and d900 picture detail is at low so here is the fact N73 IS NOT BETTER then k800 becase the pictures are not made at the same detail.I have k800 and you know what ?You can belive your eyes what pictures it takes i've never made pictures to look as bad as they look in this comparation made by GSMARENA.And so don't waste your opinions on a fake comparation.
well obviously nokia n73 won! its picture quality is higher than k800i and d900 i think the carl zeiss lens has done its job well
i like SE more but this time I agree that the N73 has taken the lead
To Funkidan or Danny C
There something that you have said that I beg to disagree. Maybe you have not yet fully explored your phone. For one
"The Problem With this Phone is " or not a problem at all
- Yes, it lack Of 3g camera, But I only used it twice on my K800i
- Video Qualty of D900 is far superior than K800i. (D900=CIF(352x288) vs K800i=QCIF(176x144)
- I agree, The Phone Seems to be less customermizeable (might be Network Depandant)
- Yes there are a lot options in Phone book, It can send contacts via blue tooth in this process: 1. go to contact
2. View any name and hit options
3. select send via (SMS,MMS,EMAIL,BLUETOOTH)
4. choose bluetooth, the choices are (1. selected 2. all contacts 3.all phone contacts 4. all sim contacts)
- Message Counter can be seen easily, Haven't you notice there are pop up counters once you have highlighted certain selection,i.e. inbox etc. or go to messages then select memory status.
- Or a Phobe call Timer? just the same go to call records and from there explore your phone.
D900 is one of the best and has the most original and rare functions which focuses on the unit as a phone itself and also the features and functions are originally fun, enjoyable, youthful and fashionable
Hello all, How You doing peeps?
Well Today i Recieved My Samsung D900 On The Orange Network, Dolphin 35, 550mins and unlimited Texts and Free Broadband, After Having Loads With The 3 Network when i Got My SE K800i about 7 Weeks agao now i think, or just under, My opionions on the 2 phones are very unsure, just cant make my mind up what i like the most and im going to use most, Well its going to be D900 cause of the texts, But The D900 does have a bit to offer over the K800i
- Really Light
- Really Slim
- Tv Out
- Better Pc Suite Can Send Text Messages Via Software etc
- Phone Tracking,
- Number Blocking for text Message and Phone calls
- Folder Security (like Imagines, Videos, Phone Book) Passworded
- Very Smart and Flashy Mp3 Player,
- 80 MG Internal Memory
- Bigger Screen
- Very Smart Active Theme Which Change, Today time of day, You Get Clouds apear if you have poor signal and Clear sky with exellent singnal.
The Problem With this Phone is
- Lack Of 3g camera, But I only used it twice on my K800i
- The Video Qualty Is Just A little bit worser than K800i
- The Phone Seems to be less customermizeable (might be Network Depandant)
- Less options in Phone book, ie send all contacts via blue tooth etc.
- Cant Seem to Locate a text Message Counter
- Or a Phobe call Timer.
Thats about it, if you have any more Pros and cons Please add.
nokia N73 clearly is the winner of this battle the other cotenders were good but nokia was exceptional!!!!!!!!!!! I like SE but NOKIA is all powerful
there is something true k800 is the best among them but this situation just for photo taking. SE is photo quality always one step no no two step ahead them. ofcourse whenever topic come to the video recording ı cant say same thing. ı expect from SE they should produce good video recording phones...
SE is the best
the flash is great
the indoor pics of k800 are the best
camera menu is alot better
ohh i loooove u sony ericsson
You people complain too much, they are all great phones, you should try all of them out to see which one suits you better. Honestly, I wouldn't pick up a phone based only on the very slight differences on these pictures.
I'll keep my W800 anyway, The 2MP is just fine for everyday situations (when Im not carrying my REAL camera arond) and the MP3 player is just awesome. I have a 2GB memory stick on it, so its pretty much an Ipod, while at the same time its a phone and takes pictures...
All in all Sony Ericsson K800i is one of the market’s best proposals, when judging profiles system – only S60 3rd edition powered smartphones by Nokia can match it, although their profiles list is inferior to Sony Ericsson’s device (they have no A2DP), while handsets based on the S40 are able to do nothing with the supremacy of the K800i. Quality- and stability-wise the Sony Ericsson’s offering is also beyond comparison.
i am currently trying to decide between the d900 and k800, but, i think i just made my mind up from one of the comments before... the only deciding factor for me was the camera, but then, i have an amazing sony camera, what do i really need a phone camera for? quick shots when out with friends and those funny little moments i dont want to forget, im not going to be entering them into a photography competition, so i think samsung beats all the others hands down in every other department. i think its the phone for me. what do you think? please let me know before i go buy one :D thanx!
N73 is a great phone. N73 is winner. Its photo is the best than other 2. Then samsung is the best and then the SE. Isn't it nokia fan ??...
wYGP, thanks for the link, again N73 is the best :)
Mechanical shutter is cool, better than electronic shutter in k800, colors are bright, and contrast is the best.
And also, n93 is better than k800 too :)
here's another cam comparison/review from mobile-review
(200% magnification reveals higher noise levels in Nokia N93 photos)above word when N93 compared with K800i,that means K800i better than N93,N73 is nothing.The best was K800i.Thanks for high tech. for SE.(phone size also smart)
I don't know what is it about Nokia, but if you take any other phone with same resolution camera Nokia always beat it. Samsung pictures look good on phone display, but on PC or on paper Nokia is the best
Taking photos with your phone is as stupid as it can be. No photo-phone will evr be able to compete with even low-end real cameras, so why even bothering with phones?