To be honest, this phone very cheap but comes with snapdragon 800 with processor of 2.3 Ghz. Yes this phone is not durable but i always self repair it as i brought the spare parts from china website. They sell not original part but as long the motherboard still working is perfect for me. I already replace cover, batter and digitizer screen just cost me around 100 usd. Now i just this phone just for skype and gaming mode. The battery last long and no heat issue for now after xiaomi did on massive update on this phone. One day i afraid this phone will obsolete and no more parts for me to replace. Haha. Good phone with reasonable price.
I have Note 3; seems good, but
1. When playing back messages, the screen goes out, and I can't see to deal with the message;
2. How can I download a manual - the best I can do is see a QR panel; and
3. The "orange area of the screen" (pocket dial) treatment is very annoying - how can I turn it off permanently?
Why my redmi 3 cannot instal dictionary from Google Play as Kamusku ?
For GSMArena Team. To Calculate geekbench 3, plz turn on performance mode and then check it out. Double core is 2801 and single core is 947.
Using second year my Mi3W.
It's 801 (MSM8974AB) CPU.
Working great, also we have Marshmallow on our smartphone!
The phone is stylish and really fast , the price is very realonable- BUT the touchscreen is working terribly + screen is scratching easily.
Not recommend to buy.
Are you sure it is better than iphone 4s and 5s?? Is it as trustable, as stable? And what about the camera?
My mi3 camera after taking 3-4 pics she's can't connect to camera, the phone hangs for few sec and then start working again... Is there any bug in my camera?? Suggestions plz...
My battery gt drained off..it ws showing less than 4% N ws giving repeatd warnings to cnnct 2 charger.. Then it gt turned off...n nw it is getting charged for d last 3 hours...bt is nt even getting turned on even...sm1 plz tl me wt 2 do...:(
sandy, 23 Sep 2014This is a true review of the phone.I got this phone on 1 step,since 22 days I am using it.In a... moreJust keep in normal mode.do not use performance mode, it WD never get heated up. I m having solutions fr any issue.mi 3 is just great.
This is a true review of the phone.I got this phone on 1 step,since 22 days I am using it.In all part the phones performance is excellent, but it is getting heated quickly..is it a bug of the piece or its due to its metal cover from back..the guies who r using mi3..please reply..r u facing the same problem..
I got my MI3 during July 29th flash sale! :) ..So this is almost 50days experience review:
YUP...its truly awesome phone!!! Even not considering the price point as a selling criteria, still it has right mix of great ingredients to make it a superb product! Me being a hardcore Nokia-fan, was missing having Android on it and was eagerly waiting to replace my N8, Mi3 came at just the right time.....and yes seriously lucky to be one of the few lucky, who proudly own this grt hardware!
1) Nokia design/build quality, iPhone's fluid UI and an Android at heart!!! What else you want??? :) And seriously trust me MIUI is one of its kind, it makes Mi3 really special. It has hell lot of features, daily you can explore one! Also daily u can make ur Mi3 look different.
2) Performance wise its much better than most high-end phone at 35k+. Compared with OneM8/iPhone5s/S4/S5/Note3, its on par with their performance! Games/Apps etc run perfectly without any lags. (My Mi3's AnTuTu score: 33192).
3) Camera is nice; HDR in Mi3 needs special mention here, pics in hdr looks really superb! (Cam is not as grt as Nokia's but much easily comparable with other brands);
4) Sound/Music quality is ok-ok types, but if you pair a very gud headphone then it will change the feel altogether.(Mi branded Piston2 in India is not having gud feedback from owners, so better buy other gud headphones in 1.5-2k range);
5) And finally Battery is excellent. Even with full-time 3G-on, every morning 30-40% battery will be left!
Only Con: More RAM usage by MIUI, when its less than 200mb, I saw even gallery app was lagging! But otherwise even at 300mb RAM left, everything is butter smooth! Hope the high usage of ram by Miui will be reduced in Miuiv6 update.
Try madi...Neighbors envy, owners pride! :P (*only if neighbors understand Miui and use Mi3 once*)