Can someone name me one Android phone with:
-multiple size internal storage
-4K video with stereo mic
-NFC, FM, IR
-one hand use
-finger print scanner
Doesn't exist doesn't it? Lot of Android phones have advantage over iPhone in some categories but no single phone, when everything is put together, is better than an iPhone. The sales number reflects this.
Best iPhone 6 review, not like those of "Cult of Mac" and other apple-paid reviewers. I was hoping iPhone 6 would pack a Full HD display. iPhone 6 plus is just too big for me. Its an disappointment. Also I would trade a slimmer phone for a bigger battery any day. Currently on iPhone 5. No more iPhone from now. And iOS 8 is full of bugs. I can't download anything now with any 3rd party downloader app. There is no more 3G on/off switch anymore. There are many app crashes. Siri also crashes. Battery life has decreased. Apple has lost its standard. Its starting to show effect ever since Steve Jobs is no more. Just look at iPhone 6, its back side just looks ugly compared to previous iPhones like 5s and 4s. Looking forward to Xperia Z3 with great battery life and good screen.
Has unimpressive screen to body ratio (the Nexus 5 fits a 5-inch screen in this size of a body)
We would take a bigger battery than a thinner phone any day
No microSD slot
No user-replaceable battery
Curved corners make it more slippery and easier to drop than the iPhone 5S
No 32GB version, users forced to upgrade all the way to 64GB (which is cheaper this year, but a 32GB version should have been even cheaper or even standard)
Protruding camera lens makes the phone wobble if you don't have a case on
Camera is still merely 8MP four years in a row (granted, it's getting better with every new generation)
No 4K video and video sound is still mono
Lacks the optical image stabilization of the iPhone 6 Plus
No enhanced resistance to liquids or dust
Offers the same display pixel density fourth year in a row
NFC functionality limited to Apple Pay only
No FM radio
No Infrared port
No wireless charging
No stereo speakers
No USB Mass Storage mode, iTunes required for file transfers
Rather pricey without carrier subsidies
How come people still buying this sh*t with this never ending disadvantages list......
[deleted post]You don't know why the iPhone gets bashed?
Go back and have a look at the disadvantages manifesto on page 1!
Now that's a lot of main disadvantages..While the bend issues never gets old, personally I don't think the iPhone 6 is a worth upgrade from the 5s.
[deleted post]Before u say, think how that low screen resolution yr best gadget easily out driven. But yet not all test the I bend win. So is best out dated phone of last year.
It's not about performance... it's about real life usage! Why compare apple to oranges? I own both iOS and Android device, sure, but I'm bored with iOS.
I have 5s and 2 days ago I got 6plus . Guys believe me never ever change iPhone 5s to 6 plus.
PowerVR GX6650, 27 Sep 2014Power VR GX6450 has done great jobs...kick out both galaxy
Alpha and Z3C in graphic benchmar... moreso you are basically using it for mobile gaming? lol.
btw, when Adreno 420 kicks in, you are ready to go home.
Anonymous, 27 Sep 2014Can't believe I sheep still defend this phone with a list of disadvantages like that and the i... moreDont show your ignorance....
Iphone 6 is the "CLEAR" winner now.Dont you read the benchmark
score???or you being full retard person..
Power VR GX6450 has done great jobs...kick out both galaxy
Alpha and Z3C in graphic benchmark.
Its really unexpected Iphone 6(gx6450) has better frame/sec during GFXbench(OFF SCREEN TEST).
So for Alpha/Z3c fanboy.....your guy should accept the fact reality that Iphone 6 is faster in real life application.
Spec doesnt tell everything.High spec doesnt mean better or good.
Congratulation to whole APPLE enginnering team for good gob.
I personally trust GSMARENA reviews I have bought all my phones looking at the GSMARENA reviews this is the first time i have seen so many disadvantages it is true still Iphone is four years behind than the other phones so this phone is not worth for money Apple rather give all these phones for free I am going to stick to my galaxy s4 mini thanks GSMARENA for saving my money
Ok I've never owned an iPhone but I really feel GSMArena was looking for every excuse in the book to purposely extend the length of the disadvantages list.
1. In the Gionee s5.5 review's disadvantages GSMArena never suggested a bigger phone would have been better than a thinner phone, despite the s5.5 scoring an even lower battery endurance rating than the IP6.
2. Other phones, also like the Gionee s5.5 (again) have a protruding camera lens, but in the s5.5 review (again) they don't list that as a disadvantage.
3. Camera lacks OIS? A Lot of phones do, such as the S5 and Z3 but once again it's not a disadvantage in those reviews.
4. No Wireless charging? Again, a lot of phones don't have wireless charging yet it's not listed in their review disadvantages list.
5. No 32GB version users are forced to upgrade to 64GB? You mean just like the Mi4, right? Ohh look, that's not a disadvantage in the Mi4's review.
6. Unimpressive screen to body ratio? Sure does, and so do other phones such as the Z3 but this isn't listed as a disadvantage in its review.
7. Offers same pixel density fourth year in a row now? True but this is just GSMArena really digging deep to find disadvantages. Fact is, the screen size and resolution have increased over the last four years.
8. Curved corners make it more slippery? Now you're just nit-picking.
Hey GSMArena you forgot to say the size of the home button hasn't changed in 7 years.
AnonD-63308, 27 Sep 2014Wow what a list of disadvantages. Bravo.Please read the review, you won't think about disadvantages. Apple nailed it agaain, destroyed Android competition with ease