So this is one of the best smartphone/phablet in the market then, Camera is great, Performance is steller, Display is awesome, iBend don't bother me much, It's very tempting, but so is Note 4(which is tempting for its extreme specs, only TouchWiz is in the way). Yea its very pricy at the moment its price is about 1200USD. interested in 64GB version and lets give iOS(iPhone) a try then ;)
1. Hard to use single-handedly, unimpressive screen to body ratio (6" Androids fit in the same footprint)
2. No microSD slot
3.Pricey memory upgrades, 32GB version should be standard
for such an expensive phone
4. No user-replaceable battery
5. Protruding camera lens makes the phone wobble if you don't have a case on
6. Camera is still merely 8MP four years in a row (granted, it's getting better every with every new generation)
7. No 4K video and video sound is still mono
8. No enhanced resistance to liquids or dust
9. NFC functionality limited to Apple Pay
10. Rather pricey for a flagship (without carrier subsidies) that misses some of the extras of the competition, such as stereo speakers, wireless charging, an infrared port, or FM radio
11. May be prone to bending that may also cause permanent deformity.
FTFY... and fwiw that's a way way too long of a cons' list no matter how much markdown you can get for its expected RRP. If you're one of those who can afford and want the top end 6 Plus 128Gb do yourself a favor just don't. Wait it out for some Note 4 specials to go on and get the base MBA 11 2014 while you're at it yeah it's that expensive unlocked, you can easily get a decent phone + subnotebook in 1 go!
Just wait till the 2nd or 3rd version. Apple will have smaller bezels and one that doesn't bend.
I heard a few saying that it has a new bending feature. Is it true?
actually this phone is not bad, good battery and the best performance, but problem that its too expensive.