what will a xiaomi note box will have. pls give the details of accessories dat will b in tha box
The redmi note 4g not dual sim why?
The redmi note & 4g l like 4g ph in india
Plz share me advice redmi note & 4g choose.
plz gvn correct info about xiaomi note ::: whats disadvange of redmi note
i wonder 0.5 gb ram will bring any disadvantages？ what will happen if octa core but 0.5gb ram....hmmmm...
shahrul, 06 Oct 2014its good phone on a cheap price Its very good phone at best price
After going thru the reviewsites and my research on googke, came to a conclusion that this is a best phone in this price range...M gonna buy 1 soon!B-:-)
Hey will this new smartphone upgradeable to latest Android 5(lollypop). I don't think so because this is android OS so you only get Android 4.4. Kitkat.
I have this phone for a while and it is amazing. The display is gorgeous beautiful colors, and very bright. The pictures made by 13 mp camera are good even in low light (the senzor of this phone is the same senzor from mi3). Why in all reviews you don't make picture sample in low light? There you can see the real quality of all cameras. In daylight all are good and very good.
I think the glass is non scratchable because from my point of view is very resistant. The battery life for me is good. In 2 days i make 4 hours of calls in 3g network, about 6 hours of display (the display is about 50-55% bright), about 5 hour of browsing and wi fi non stop. So i think the 55 hous endurance are much more 65. And the battery resists to 3% with no problem.
This is a phone china made and cost 250$. It worth every penny. If you don't want this device because is not samsung, lg or other popular brands, don't buy it, nobody force you to buy.
Sorry for my bad english.
For those who compare this phone with samsung: don't do that. Don't compare lcd with amoled. Especially for anonymous with s3: you are an idiot, you compare 4.7 amoled with 5.5 lcd. Lcd consume more battery like amoled.
I have this phone from a while and it is amazing. The display isn't bad at all, the camera take very good pictures, the battery is very good: in 48 hours of use I make 5 hours of call in 3g, 7 hours of display and about 5 hours of browsing on wi-fi. For me it's a good phablet. Soon will be an update to kitkat aka mini v6, be patient. Please don't compare apple's with pears. For 250$ it's a very good device.
Anonymous, 06 Oct 2014Cant believe that with 3200 Mah battery but Xiaomi Note just can browsing the web and playing ... morelol...What more can you expect from a phone that costs less than €200...?? At least you can use the retail-box to sit on...!!
Cant believe that with 3200 Mah battery but Xiaomi Note just can browsing the web and playing Video for just 5 hours :D
Recommended add ons:
What I added:
- Quality tempered glass screen protector (9H).
- Cheap silicon slip-on case.
- Alternatively, an anodized aluminum band case (even though the back of the RedMi Note is glossy plastic you won't see fingerprints on it because it's white).
- Spare 3200mAh battery + charger (external).
- 32GB SD card for the MTK versions; 64GB SD card for the LTE version.
Here's what I feel Xaiomi could have done better with the RedMi Note:
- It would have been nice if the power button was placed on top. It's too near the volume UP/DOWN rocker switch causing the user to accidentally shut off the device.
- Default sound levels are low. Easily fixed with Mobileuncle Tools.
- GPS doesn't lock as fast as Snapdragon based phones.
- Tethering/WiFi Hotspot is buggy. I'm using Bluetooth tethering instead which works just fine.
- MIUI and Google don't always work well together. No way to set Google Now Voice commands from any screen.
- I can't find the ability to use voice commands like I had a my Galaxy S2 device. The new Moto X (2014) got this so right - wish the RedMi Note had the same capabilities.
- Nitpick: The USB connector is upside down (wide part facing up). This can be quite annoying at first since I've never owned an Android device that didn't have the micro-USB jack with the wide part facing down.
- Camera is so-so. My three year old Galaxy S2 (8MP) takes better photos.
I own two of these with a 3rd one (LTE) on it's way from China.
Here's what I love about the phone:]- 5.5 Inch HD display. A FHD display would have been nicer but there are no free lunches. I would much prefer the extended battery life than a FHD display.
- Great value for money.
- 3200mAh battery.
- MIUI. Best UI I've used to date. Snappy, versatile and completely customizable.
- Almost no bloatware.
- Ability to record incoming and outgoing phone calls.
- Superuser (Root Access) built in.
- Great security, anti-virirus features built in.
- MI Cloud offers 5GB of storage for free.
- 32GB storage on the removable SD card. The LTE version allows up to 64GB.
- The LTE version will also allow 802.11ac connectivity and has a version of KitKat
built in as well as a later version of MIUI than the MTK based version
- Solid feel - not another cheap Chinese knockoff.