3 months im using lumia 730 and im regret ... why ???? cuz i didnt spend little more money to buy lumia 735 with LTE :(
dont do same mistake !!!
dev, 10 Aug 2015Which cell phone is better lumia 730 or xiaomi mi4i ? Plz tell me i 'm confused which one to buy !Xiami best phone but
It getting heat during use.....
And hang some time..
And battery life is great
Best of all way
dev, 10 Aug 2015Which cell phone is better lumia 730 or xiaomi mi4i ? Plz tell me i 'm confused which one to buy !obvio...730 buddy ..
Which cell phone is better lumia 730 or xiaomi mi4i ? Plz tell me i 'm confused which one to buy !
It is the best mid range phone I have ever had. I think every one must have this phone. Every thing is best in this phone.
Sadeee, 12 Jun 2015Hi friends... what is best phone lumia 735 or htc 626???of course yar 735
hey guys, does the programe Developer for preview works even the career comony in my country not allow to update. I think i misssing somr updatings. Guys pls tell me thanks
Ankur, 25 May 2015Plz tell me how to click screenshot in Nokia730Lumia 730 screen shot - volume+ button and lock button
yashajois, 07 Mar 2015Motog 2nd gen or lumia 735?? Please don't be diplomatic .... I need a straight suggestion If you need
go for Moto
If u need,
1. Great Camera
2. Great Battery Life
3. More storage
4. Great screen
5. Great design
6. Removable battery and so on
Go for Lumia. :)
I was planning to buy a Lumia 730, but while my friend was searching for games in the Store he came across some reviews that has been posted by some users. Some of them were that the phone has a problem for running apps, is this true?? Wat are other problems of ths phone??
Jayesh Patel, 09 Apr 2015Last Month i Buy Lumia 730 from Nokia Shop.I have some confusion regarding. If i open mail ... moreAll u got to do is long press on your document, select the share, and then your mail. You can then add the recipient and subject and other stuffs later. :) hope it helps.
last week i bought this mobile.
I want to share my opinions
1. Design is very good and feels wow on hands very slim.
2. screen is the brightest one in this price range. and OLED display is very decent and punchier colours.. no words about the display accuracy.
3. very handy camera good details, colours. trust me with Lumia camera app night photography is not at all issue. can take stunning images. I'm not feeling like I'm using mobile camera. don't expect blur free image in night..
4. Front camera is also as capable as rear. but visible noise in low light condition.
5. Battery life is another pros. If you don't use it for an hour it hardly consumes 1% of battery if your data, wifi is turned off. I'm sure with normal use it lasts for more than 1 and half a day.
6. Connectivity NFC, Bluetooth, wifi, 3g, etc....
7. fast no lags
Now let me show some cons:
1. back cover is little hard to remove. it is easy if you get to know how to open it without hard work.
2. you'll miss the capacitive navigation button. really missing it..
3. Camera button a big missing feature.
4. No hot swap memory slot and sim slot. (anyway I don't miss it)
5. glance screen (I miss this one too much as a fan of it)
For me this is the best deal at 12000Rs. if you don't bother about windows phone app store you can always go with lumia 730. I have found all the useful apps in the store that I need for daily basis.. You'll get major games if not all..
I'll rate 8.5 out 10.