I was planning to buy a Lumia 730, but while my friend was searching for games in the Store he came across some reviews that has been posted by some users. Some of them were that the phone has a problem for running apps, is this true?? Wat are other problems of ths phone??
Jayesh Patel, 09 Apr 2015Last Month i Buy Lumia 730 from Nokia Shop.I have some confusion regarding. If i open mail ... moreAll u got to do is long press on your document, select the share, and then your mail. You can then add the recipient and subject and other stuffs later. :) hope it helps.
last week i bought this mobile.
I want to share my opinions
1. Design is very good and feels wow on hands very slim.
2. screen is the brightest one in this price range. and OLED display is very decent and punchier colours.. no words about the display accuracy.
3. very handy camera good details, colours. trust me with Lumia camera app night photography is not at all issue. can take stunning images. I'm not feeling like I'm using mobile camera. don't expect blur free image in night..
4. Front camera is also as capable as rear. but visible noise in low light condition.
5. Battery life is another pros. If you don't use it for an hour it hardly consumes 1% of battery if your data, wifi is turned off. I'm sure with normal use it lasts for more than 1 and half a day.
6. Connectivity NFC, Bluetooth, wifi, 3g, etc....
7. fast no lags
Now let me show some cons:
1. back cover is little hard to remove. it is easy if you get to know how to open it without hard work.
2. you'll miss the capacitive navigation button. really missing it..
3. Camera button a big missing feature.
4. No hot swap memory slot and sim slot. (anyway I don't miss it)
5. glance screen (I miss this one too much as a fan of it)
For me this is the best deal at 12000Rs. if you don't bother about windows phone app store you can always go with lumia 730. I have found all the useful apps in the store that I need for daily basis.. You'll get major games if not all..
I'll rate 8.5 out 10.
Dubai cnu, 02 Apr 2015Plz suggest,, wat is the best antivirus software for Lumia 730No need of anti-virus in Windows phone.
Lumia 730 gps is not working.dont go for it.microsot loosing the quality.
Last Month i Buy Lumia 730 from Nokia Shop.I have some confusion regarding.
If i open mail and i want same mail how to attach my Doc.like my CV and other docs.
Kindly Please any one have any idea please guide me.
My Mail id firstname.lastname@example.org.
It is very usefull to me.
it is very easy to stram and download a music from nokia lumia phone.
lokesh , 05 Apr 2015Dear friends I m confused for Lumia 730 and 735 which one better pls sujest The main differences are 4G and wireless charging for the 735. So it depends on whether you need/want this or not. The 730 is available as dual sim variant.
Dear friends I m confused for Lumia 730 and 735 which one better pls sujest
I love Lumia 730 for its photo quality
Plz suggest,, wat is the best antivirus software for Lumia 730
anki, 14 Mar 2015Please tell me I m using Lumia 730 .i m not downloading candy cuse saga.and others game downloadsFirst download uc browser then enter the windows phone website with the speed mode activated then search for the game and download to your sd card restart your phone and go to your windows store. Then raise the menu (...) then click install local apps from sd card then install .
Is there any solution for video call in Lumia 730 like good old 3g video call which is not dependant on social network site or we are just stuck with Skype, as not many people using android or ios are using Skype and we can't make video call to them using Windows phone.
anki, 14 Mar 2015Please tell me I m using Lumia 730 .i m not downloading candy cuse saga.and others game downloadsSame here , Have u done Os update?
Please tell me I m using Lumia 730 .i m not downloading candy cuse saga.and others game downloads
I am using will since most 5 years, but now I am thinking of changing due to few limitations:
- no option for video call except Skype
- no support for exchange ActiveSync for OWA even though both are Microsoft product, even android and ios latest version are supported and not WP 8.1
- no proper office suit, can't create new file
- no proper file manager
- limited support for apps
- apps can save things in its dedicated folder only which can not be read by any other app, meaning of you uninstall any app, downloaded content from that app also goes with it
- and so on.......
Please tell me nokia lumia 730 purchase aur noy