As always, I have a few gripes with your review of a Windows Phone. Some few errors or omisions here and there:
• Key Features: "Microsoft Windows Phone 8.1 with latest Denim update". It should be "Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 (or GDR1) with latest Denim firmware". WP8.1 GDR1 is for all WP device yet Denim is only for Lumia phones.
• You finally reported correct MP for main camera. Yeei. Also, I think it's worth highlighting that this phone also has F/1.9 lens. Not many phones have this, and not many phones are capable of good low light photography in this price range. You highlighted this in the Lumia 720 review.
• You mention that the Lumia 735 has Glance screen. It does not. At leat not according to official specs on Microsoft’s/Noki’s site. Does it have Glance or not? Because it was said everywhere it does *not*.
• For Action Center’s toggles, another option introduced recently is Battery Saver, available only in 8.1 GDR1.
• About OneDrive storage … „Microsoft gives you 15GB for free plus 3GB for the each device on which you turn on the automatic OneDrive camera upload.” This is incorrent. If you turn on automatic OneDrive upload, you get another 15 GB, not 3. And it’s only for one Microsoft Live account, not for number of devices. At least not on Windows Phone.
• Sharing options for Photos include NFC too, but only if it’s enabled.
Question: Because the display is a perfect 720p and it has onscreen buttons, is there an option to hide the buttons, like there is on the HTC One M8, which also has a perfect 16:9 display and no capacitive buttons ?
Overall, great review though !
yogS, 16 Nov 2014I also thought the same but then I looked on Microsoft site and there it is mentioned. It does... morei do own a phone and there is no glance screen, gsmarena review the phone properly please dont cut and copy from earlier posts.
Hey thank you gsmarena for a transparent review plz review lumia 830 also.
yogS, 16 Nov 2014I also thought the same but then I looked on Microsoft site and there it is mentioned. It does... morethis surprise me too.
Now i fond this http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/mobile/support/product/lumia735/smartguidance/?action=singleTopic&topic=B-GUID-F95B9E0E-755A-4C43-B5FC-8552C405B4E1-8_10_1
Such imaginative design
These MS phones have such character
You can really tell each one apart...
Very good midrange device, if not the best. Good price, good screen, sd-card slot, wireless charging (735) and a removable battery. Exchangeable back-covers and more...
What more do you need? I might pick up one for myself, that will be a 735 as where I live the 730 isn't available.
Nokia lives forever because we all loved you also loved thats whey you reading a right now
Nokia Lumia the best things is wp8.1 which have now lots of apps and game if you are unique like me then buy nokia lumia and also Nokia os update is very regular you gets Windows10 update soon...
[deleted post]I also thought the same but then I looked on Microsoft site and there it is mentioned. It does have glance screen!!!
Look under the design section