A superb phone.... Not any problem with it.... runs smoothly just awesome...
AnonD-390606, 28 Apr 2015In the CAMERA section gsmarena.com reviewer says their Redmi 2 came with defective lens that c... moresame here, the camera is good at close up focusing but i get blurred long range photo
In the CAMERA section gsmarena.com reviewer says their Redmi 2 came with defective lens that can only get a good focus about 2 meters! THAT'S WHAT HAPPENING TO MY REDMI 2! AND I DONT THINK IT'S DEFECTIVE, I THINK XIAOMI DELIBERATELY MADE SOME -IF NOT MANY- REDMI 2 DEVICES WITH "DEFECTIVE" LENS! I am really pissed with my Redmi 2's camera performance! I also own Lenovo a6000 outclassing the performance of both front and rear cameras of my Redmi 2, which are "defective" or "deliberately made so". If i dont own Lenovo a6000 and dont read this review and am not techy, i wont complain!
If anyone faces rear camera problems (blurred long range photo, unable to handle exposure, etc) please share in this review. Well, the rear camera is good at focusing a close up object, but too blurred when the object is about 2 meters or more. The front camere is poorer than Lenovo a6000, too. The color production of front camera is poor.
Could not find the recent call history & messages,plz post the solution
Quick user experience:
- Front Camera is good indoor/ low light, but Redmi 1s is sli~ghtly better, imho. Both have same sensor though. Quick to focus, snappy to save the image n take next picture (comparing to my now-broken good old samsung galaxy s2).
- Front camera is not good. Dark indoor (depends on lighting, but in my room it's dark enough to hate it). Haven't compared it w/ my friend's Redmi 1s.
- Audio quality is superb, good for u audiophiles out there. Better than galaxy s2. Even playing music with phone's speaker has good clarity. Plugging in good earphone makes me wanna listen to music all day. Volume is loud enough. I use lowest volume using my Monster earphone indoor. In crowd, up2u how loud u want.
- Battery is enough to last me a day w/ moderate use: a bit calling, chatting all day, some music, some browsing, some camera, wifi all day, dual sim ON, lowest brightness display indoor, vibrate only in silent mode. Browsing n playing games are draining the most battery, imo. Full browsing lasts about as rated by gsmarena, a bit more than 5 hrs. Full playing game (rpg) lasts 5-6 hrs w/ wifi on. The key is to keep the battery healthy, then u can squeeze out its max capacity.
- GPS is hard to lock. Google map's still usable n can track my position. Accuweather can know my position. But certain apps, even GPS status app failed to lock position. It can detect satellites, locking some takes time
Those of u who wanna buy this phone, if there's no official xiaomi in your country, make sure to check if the network band is compatible in your country. Some ppl said "just buy it online n u can get it wherever your house is", but pls make sure also about warranty n service from the seller. It's not like it's easy to return it if sth happens. Shipment takes too long if u buy it from overseas seller. Just to state the fact that in recent xiaomi's official flash sale, there're still several defect products mixed in (well, some among 40,000 units, but still suck to get it). It's easy to return it though since it's official, but buying it from overseas? Think twice. If u know your luck is bad (like me who often got defect products), never! My redmi 2 is official, btw.
Guys plz heLP me hw to set one photo as a wallpaper in redmi2...i hd tried but it slide by each screen.
Guys plz help me how to set our photo as a wallpaper In redmi 2....i have tried but it not set as both screen. It slide on both screen.
Hey guyz I wnt 2 buy mi whether its good r nt
Some people cmnts r gd sme of negative
truly suggest me whether its awesome mbl........
Plz rply me frndzz....
i want to buy smart mobile but i confused by my friends. Pls suggest me if oppo yo yo is best or xeoni redmi is best pls
How's this phone I orders today can any one help me overall experience of this phone....