Abhishek, 17 Jul 2015First Day of phone today, and it got hanged and is over hearting. Currently tyrying to figure ... moreE5 E7 any mobile phone for samsung never taking out the batterry but sony not hanging probelm i m instl 70 apps
dont buy aqua m4 at any cost. useless, frustrating phone, i just on its anti theft protection after which it got locked once i removed sim and re-inserted and then even my google credentials are not able to unlock this, then i approach to customer service centre. they formatted the phone and afeter 4-5 days it developed problem in its speaker, now i have given to sony under docket no 15072706681 on 27/7/2015 purchased on 28/6/2015
I would like to let you know my experience [worst] with both Sony product & your customer support.
Here is the story.
I have bought m4 aqua on 15.07.2015 from mobile zone ernakulam kochi. From the very second day, I am facing below mentioned issues.
1. Handset is getting overheated when it reaches 50% while charging and switched off.
2. It is asking me to choose the SIM everytime to make the call though I had set the BSNL as the default SIM.
3. Even though the handset is having 13 MB camera, it is not at all worth and the images captured are very low quality as well.
4. We had contacted Sony regional support for getting the refund, reporting the aforementioned issue. They have conveyed that they don't have any authority to process / initiate the refund.
With respect to the above concerns and poor customer experience, I am planning to file a petition in customer court. Just wanted to infor you the same before doing the same.
rahul, 15 Jul 2015m4 is very superb All are telling mobile se getting heat s that Right what
plz dont buy this phone..I purchased this phone before one month. till then my phone lives in service centre..
he he ... ringtone abruptly missing..
had a very bad experience with Sony M4 aqua, it is one of the worst handset with brand such as Sony in Indian mobile market, here are the some bad experience
1- huge heating problem
2- Micro SIM insertion and take out is very difficult
3- Battery charging issue (Handset abruptly stopped charging)
4- Call drop and hang up
Even Sony customer care is not accepting the replacement , recommending to never think of getting this handset.
Mine works perfectly fine, I didnt encounter any of your issues.
The ONLY real problem tho is that this device gets quite hot after a while.
Anonymous, 23 Jun 2015Worth less phone it's overheating Bad response of Sony mobile or dont chose any one guys this mobile in any type of.
Had a horrible experience with M4 Aqua. Bought it trusting the Sony brand, and within 4 hours of usage experienced the following:
- Phone abruptly restarted 4 times without any reason
- During calls, the other side couldn't hear what was being spoken from my side
- After charging, phone switched off abruptly and couldn't restart at all.
We immediately replaced the phone, and bought a Samsung A5. May be this particular unit was a problem, but clearly this kind of quality is not expected from a brand like Sony. Not at all recommended!
Im going to buy this mobile,Please tell me what problem does this m4 aqua have?
First Day of phone today, and it got hanged and is over hearting. Currently tyrying to figure out how to take out battery and reset the phone.
sfiya, 12 Jul 2015i want purchesony xperia m4 aqua recview....plzz...tel...me this at camra qulity...plll segest... moreParhaps u have to go wid samsung A 5 its has awesome camera and selfie too.. M4 aqua's camera is not as good as A5 has..