Mike Ty, 09 Dec 2015This message is for all my friends who are so smart to recognize the real value of Windows 10 ... moreWhy everyone who do not like 950's is hater?
I use 930 and like windows 8.1 very much, but i'm not blind fan.
And believe me - 950's will not rise market share, but will shrink it.
That is proof how bad they are as design.
Because at the end, the customer decides will buy or not.
Frank N, 10 Dec 2015Latest update increased battery life. I have no problem getting it through the day. Not the be... moreAre you working for Microsoft? Cause your statement sounds like bad advertisement.
Latest update increased battery life. I have no problem getting it through the day. Not the best back plate but a case can fix it. Waiting for Mozo case to come in. Wireless charging, quick charge, Continuum, best camera, HAAC microphones, MicroSD, glance screen, removable battery life, and Windows 10 mobile gets updates directly from Microsoft. Phone should get better every day.
Mike Ty, 09 Dec 2015This message is for all my friends who are so smart to recognize the real value of Windows 10 ... more1. Bezels from 2008
2. Cheap looking
3. Cheap plastic
4. Bad battery
5. Awful AppStore
Battery was not a problem for me even in Lumia 950 as it crosses a day easily and i have the USB fast charging which charges very fast say like in 30 minutes you get to 60%. Since it is also wireless charging built in - handy to buy one and keep it in office/home, and keep the phone in that charger when not in use, will give ample power . Nowadays i dont worry for how much battery is left out in my lumia. Try it yourself.
Honest Realist, 09 Dec 2015Don't you know microsoft is huge in india and other developing countries? Like 99% of all your... moreHold on your thoughts budd..
Its not that people can't afford mac, its just people in India are brilliant that they don't want to buy 'over priced' products. While on the other hand Windows is cheaper and superior now with unification of the OS and UWP.
This message is for all my friends who are so smart to recognize the real value of Windows 10 & Lumia 950/XL. I'm glad to inform you that HATERS are always losing their mind and are becoming less smart. Each time they are not using their mind and knowledge to take decision they are not far to become animals. The thing is that in this world equality is impossible! HATERS can't exist without SUCCESS. It makes sense to hear HATERS who Only use 0 Percent of their Brains say that the LUMIA 950/XL is a bad Phone at a bad price. This is normal! They are in trouble but they don't want help
Aadrian, 09 Dec 2015A true flaghip, great phone with all the specs and features you need. It would be nice if gsma... moreMozo IS plastic cover with leather.
The frame is plastic coated polycarbonate, so don't expect durability from that plastic $hit for 50USD.
vhh, 08 Dec 2015This phone didn't have double to wake screen, ,, big mess from ms to not have featureDouble Tap was reintroduced whit the last update a week ago. You are clueless.
[deleted post]Haters don't put any effort it seems.
I bet you also think you are extremely smart.
1. The design is subjective.
2. Cheap materials? how do you know exactly? It's not like aluminum or glass are expensive.
3. Panorama is available for any Lumia phone, you are clueless.
4. Battery life is already better after the last Windows 10 Mobile update and will improve even further. Also the phone as quick charge, wireless charging and replaceable battery. How many phone have all those 3 nowadays?
5. That is not the phone's problem.
vhh, 08 Dec 2015This phone didn't have double to wake screen, ,, big mess from ms to not have featureYes it is a big mess.
Just like iPhones don't have that feature either; hence low sales for iPhone.
Lumia 950 and 950 XL are biggest failures this year.
Nobody will buy butt ugly, cheap looking phones
Design from 2012, screen bezels from 2009
A true flaghip, great phone with all the specs and features you need. It would be nice if gsmarena would review the Mozo back covers as well. With the leather backs the Phone looks much better than the standard plastic covers.
1. Ugly design, looks like entry level. Plastic is not flagship material
2. Very big bezels, not flagship style
3. Top specs and some interesting details like iris scanner and water cooling. Bravo for that.
4. Windows AppStore lagging behind but you have basic stuff. No problem there
5. My prediction - it will not sell because of outdated design. Just look, for example, Huawei Mate S and this?
yann, 08 Dec 2015Dude, my old year and half back Nokia 930 have 4 mics with rich capture. So this isn't someth... moreJust like when Microsoft/Nokia first introduced high sensitive screens so that gloves can be used. They thought that if you have gloves on, they would have to free their hands, remove the glove, then use the phone to unlock, the put the glove back on again. Iris scanning is much more efficient. I saw an ad where an iPhone user's hand got stuck in the sink and couldn't unlock the phone cause he's wearing gloves. Couldn't call for help. For me, this makes sense.
I think the lumia team did a good job for software wise and maybe some of the hardware. But this is the last high-end phone of them (Lumia team). Coz Panos panay and his surface team is incharge to the next MS high end smartphone. The SURFACEPHONE
Here's something you guys might like to do: use a phone with a different OS as a daily driver for two months. Yes, two months. No ifs, no buts, no excuses - two months. And three things should happen:
(1) You'll be surprised at what you're capable of learning (if you've taken psychology classes, you probably have an idea why) - trust me, it works, except if you have a legitimate learning disability. (2) You also would have walked a mile in someone else's shoes, and hopefully be more open-minded and receptive. And (3), you are now in a proper position to make informed comments about the OS - because you would already been well adapted to it.