kajal, 09 Mar 2016Which one is better..le 1s or redmi note 3?????In my opinion le 1s is better
Disappointed with the heating problem, could hav been better for a good phone like this.
And no default action for apps so sad.
But good display i must say. Hope you can do somethong about the heating problem
I bought this phone, my observation are:
1. built is awesome
2. Fingerprint scanner awesome. works 10/10 times
3. Display is verygood.
4. battery is having decent backup. No heating at all after update of EUI.220.127.116.11S
5. UI is so smooth compare to other android device
6. there are few defects but i hope they we will definitely working on it.
7. Worth to buy this mobile as compare to other company's phone.
8. Personal suggestion is go ahead with this phone
9. Call quality is good and clear. i had some call drops but that could be providers problem too.
10. Camera and video recording is decent in this range of phone.
11. Gives you a rich look.
Guys..can some one who use this phone comment on Cell Reception and Call Quality please ? Thats only ready i am not able to find reviews about. It is an important factor.
CMS, 05 Mar 2016Guys, leEco letv 1s or redmi note 3 which is better one??????Redmi note 3 is quite better....it packs up 4000MAh battery....and which gives 7.hrs of usage ...but it lags in the charging time...letv le 1s charges pretty quick..
122, 01 Mar 2016very hot like iron and battery of like 1000 in place of 3000mhz do not tryWhat u mean?
Guys im in a trouble that i have 3 options
1.Apple iphone 5s
2.Letv le 1s
3.Lenovo k4 note
which one is best in your opinion
Android or Ios
then if Android which one big trouble��:(
Ya my phone is also heating up very much and battery is ruining very fasts. when i try to type something the app(watspp, snapchat, fb etc) automatically close. what should i do. how do i replace it.
Ashish , 01 Mar 2016I'm confused in Moto G 3rd Gen ^^OR^^ Le 1s for buy new one Plz help me which one is better ... moreBro you have to buy letv bcz it is much better than g3.I'm using letv and my room partner using g3.