I bought an xperia xa,even if the reviews said the battery life is very poor.I dont know but mine is ok,with one charge easily 1,5 day,and I use it a lot!Better then my Lumia 830,far better.
Can you record calls on this phone using "automatic call recorder" app or something similar, or will it record only one side like Nexus 5X?
Love the xperia XA,
Just got a white one yesterday with Virgin Mobile 16gb, upgraded from the Samsung S4 Mini, wont come back to galaxy.
Very satisfied about the device, will take good care of the device.
Happy with my Xperia XA. Good battery life for a normal day. Not using facebook app and everything goes flawless. Conect to bluetooth speakers, chromecast... perfectly. The charger helps a lot when battery drains while using a lot of social apps in mornings, 50% in less that half hour. The only issue is with the low accuracy of the gps for location applications sometimes.
worst sony I ever had
- back cover looks like 2 years old after only 2 months; scratches and wear marks and it has only been in my pocket so far
- camera takes ages to start
- battery life not what is advertised
- shuts down and restarts randomly
- glass broke at a 20cm drop
- problems connecting to networks
I decided to buy but some negative comments are making me rethink over it.
its design is awsm.
Dear All Customer ,
We have requested all customer please don't buy Sony Xperia Xa Dual .
Because I have purchase new mobile Dt. 25.06.2016 till date it's very problem in mobile
i have submit mobile 4 ( time ) submit in Service centre every time new problems coming
- Mobile its very heating ( Calling / camera / gaming / Alarm / email )
- Very bad service sony service centre not response properly
- 2 time mobile back panel open
- Mobile heating problem so display black marks
- bettry life very bad only 5 hrs working
i have many time calling customer care / email required to please replace phone but not response sony mobile service centre / head department .
Please all customer to requested don't by this sony mobile .
Hi. I just bought the Xperia XA dual. The phone is amazing. Everything runs smoothly. The only problem I found is the battery. It drains rapidly. Ar night when I'm not using it, the battery drains from 65% to 16% and sometimes it drains 80% to 65% or so. I have been told this is a bug and in future softwares it will be fixed. Can anybody tell me when this software will come? Cause I really like this phone and I am desperate to call it the best.
Display screen and camera is excellent, design is awesome, speaker /battery average,,,,,Sony still the best,,,recommended (used xa dual)