Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016Seriously?! Is this what you got from the rather glowing review?!
The iPhone 7+ is perhaps ... moreapart from the one of the best smartphone display's out there I can't see anything ''glowing'' regarding this phone .
-we all know who makes iPhone's great displays ,btw if you don't know... it's not Crapple .
review says that one of the main disadvantages is : ''Last yearÂ’s snap-on cases wonÂ’t fit the iPhone 7 Plus due to the different camera module footprint''
well if this was my phone(thank goodness it's not) I would makes sure to hide that fugly dual camera anyway .
Too bad it looks so ugly. The devices internal stuff is top notch, you really can't deny that. But the phone is ugly.
I always loved and wanted the best there is. That's why I never was a fan of anything (except myself, of course, I'm a huge fan of myself lol). Can't love a football team if they're not winning. Same applies for my tastes in music, movies, book authors and anything else. My first phone was a Sony Ericcson K750i and I loved it. 4 years after that I only used Sony Ericsson phones (K750i, K850i, Satio and then Arc s), then I realised there are better phones and I switched brands. I got my first iPhone, the iPhone 4. Great phone at the time, the best out there, simply outstanding build quality and design. Same for the display, audio quality and speed. Then the iPhone 5 came, even better looking, but the competition wasn't that far behind anymore. I usually switch phones in about 2 to 3 years, so after the iPhone 6 came out, I wanted to try it. My girlfirned at the time bought it first and man, what an ugly ass phone it was. Those stupid antenna lines and that protuding camera just didn't cut it for me. So I bought my first Samsung phone, the S6 Edge a couple weeks after it was available in the stores. Man, what I beautiful phone. Faster than the iPhone 5, a (lot) better camera, slimmer, just bettter in every way (except battery life, which was the same as my almost 3 year old iPhone). When the S7 Edge launched I said I'll pas, even though I loved the upgrades I really wanted to see what the iPhone 7 will come with. Well, guess what phone I just got in the mail today? Yep, the S7 Edge. I will be looking forward the iPhone 8 though.
TeamAndroid, 12 Oct 2016So massive lack of features and now not even having 3.5mm jack , average camera performance th... moreSeriously?! Is this what you got from the rather glowing review?!
The iPhone 7+ is perhaps the best phone out there now. I have played with it, and am getting one soon and will probably retire my S7 Edge once I get it.
So massive lack of features and now not even having 3.5mm jack , average camera performance that even barely can beat some midrange android phones , fugly design , fake sapphire lens and it even overheats https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cLQhlnIEcg . my conclusion is that iPhone 7 is overpriced junk , but sheep will say that is just my hate towards Crapple ...
Mkdc, 12 Oct 2016I carry nexus and iphone, and I can hardly find anything nee can do while the other can't do. ... more- File manager (no iTunes) to move files into folders by simple drag and drop.
- QuickPic can have your videos and photos be viewed in ONE app. Not two.
- iTunes can't recognize AVI and MKV. Need a program to convert it to MP4 and VLC Player isn't available by default in iTunes.
- Choice of custom launchers to make the homescreen the way you want and adding app icons pack and gestures shortcuts.
- TubeMate, Flud, uTorrent, and whatever video downloaders and torrent apps. Go on YIFY and download as much as you want.
- Moon+ Reader Pro is awesome. Can read many different ebook formats and also open up PDF for magazines.
- MX Player can play the audio of a video while screen is off.
- Mobo Player has a mini-video player. Something found on iPads but NOT on iPhone Plus models.
- Sideload apps. Google apk and download it. You don't need to open Play Store to get apps.
- Some Android devices do have expandable storage and removable battery (ie LG).
- One-click root like Kingroot while Apple doesn't have one-click jailbreak and it gets ruined after you update the software.
- Ability to see screen on time usage under Settings or Du Battery Saver while iOS counts listening to audio as usage.
- Du Battery Saver has a notification sound when phone is charged.
- Bluetooth data transfer or ShareIt is much easier between Android to Android.
- More universal standards and cross-platform apps than proprietary ones from Apple that keeps you stuck with them.
- Ability to turn off animations under Developer Options to eliminate the illusion of smoothness. We didn't have fancy transition animation during Nokia's heyday.. Eats up RAM anyway.
- Ability to make certain apps on Android as your default.
- SwiftKey is the greatest keyboard of all-time. The iOS version is terrible. Their default doesn't match the speed of SwiftKey or its predictability.
- There are a ton of settings, maintenance, and customization apps that you won't find on boring iOS.
Definitely picking this phone up since Samsung isn't very reliable nowadays.
Please post camera samples of yellow building and OMV petrol station taken from sidewalk. I need these for comparison purposes.
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016so according to the review, telephoto lens basically is a gimmick.Yes you can see here that Nexus 5X with some interpolation shows more detail than iPhone 7 shots. iPhone 7+ tele lens is plain pathetic with nanoscopic sensor just to take advantage of the sensor crop ratio.
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016you dont know what are you talking about , the exact same thing happens on your pc , wen you a... moreNonsense, you run Cinebench or WPrime or Linpack or other intensive apps and you will see all cores allocated 100%. Not with these junk mobile apps/benchmark.
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016can't do half of the things that android does. better to wait for the S8I carry nexus and iphone, and I can hardly find anything nee can do while the other can't do. Can you give me some important features that android has over ios?
Was waiting for a long time for this, so that I can show my andoroid friends who's the boss when it comes to processor, thank you Gsm arena
so according to the review, telephoto lens basically is a gimmick.
can't do half of the things that android does.
better to wait for the S8
J o m s, 12 Oct 2016"The other two are more power-efficient cores and require only 20% of the power needed for the... moreyou dont know what are you talking about , the exact same thing happens on your pc , wen you are playing high end games the game cant distrubute everything trough the cores evenly and it ends up being like this , first core near 100 % , secound core 75 % 6 next cores 35% or much less , the only thing that improves this is the new vulcan api and dx12 wich allow a bit better core distribution , we have support for vulcan on android nougat but wont see any games or apps using it soon .