Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016-256 GB of NVMe storage, who wants an SD card??
-Immediate updates. iphone 5 from 2012 is run... moreI will always remember these quotes.
"You are holding it wrong." -Steve Jobs 2010.
"No one is going to buy a phone with a big screen." Again -Steve Jobs 2010.
And Samsung produces the most accurate mobile displays.
256 GB storage ? I can have practically infinite storage with MicroSD cards. When it is full just get a new MicroSD card and keep the old one.
Updates ? Everyone knows older iPhones start to lag after updating to new OS version and Apple is doing that on purpose to force the users to buy the latest iPhone.
Best video recording ? Even the iPhone 7 Plus can't record stereo sound along with video so it's hardly the best video recording phone.
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016- Firefox for Android and Dolphin both still supports Adobe Flash.
- FM Radio
- Removable ba... more-256 GB of NVMe storage, who wants an SD card??
-Immediate updates. iphone 5 from 2012 is running iOS 10 on the same day the iphone 6S got it. What version of Android is the S3 running?
-Best customer support in the world. Buy a phone in USA and get warranty service in Australia no problem.
-Best first party apps for business developed directly in partnership with primary users.
-Ability to deploy VPN/Wifi configurations OTA in a BYOD environment. Good luck doing that with Android without third party apps.
-Out of the box FDE yet still embarrasses other phones in terms of real life and benchmark performance.
-Most accurate displays in any cell phone in the world with DCI P3 color space
- Best video recording of any cell phone in the world (AN, iphone 7 review)
-Individually calibrated displays across all products in the range. No other OEM in the world does that.
-Best resale value
-Data gathered used to valuable research like Alzheimer's and other health issues, not for ads.
Android - IR blaster lol.
Also always remember this quote.
"Touchscreens will not be supported" - Google , July 2006.
Mkdc, 12 Oct 2016I carry nexus and iphone, and I can hardly find anything nee can do while the other can't do. ... more- Firefox for Android and Dolphin both still supports Adobe Flash.
- FM Radio
- Removable battery (and expandable with bigger, higher capacity extended battery)
- IR blaster
- SD card slot
- 3.5mm jack
- file manager
- bluetooth file transfer
- connecting and managing files on pendrive or other USB storage with OTG cable
AnonD-404798, 12 Oct 2016apart from the one of the best smartphone display's out there I can't see anything ''glowing''... moreGeez! It's a good review, it's a good phone.
Samsung makes some great phones nowadays and that's really great. So does Apple and the 7+ is a great phone.
But you might want to go out and smell the flowers, or get a life, or something....
AnonD-11127, 12 Oct 2016Downloading songs from the internet and playing them in your favorite audio player. Torrenting... moreYou have torrents in Showbox that besides streaming lets you download it. I use Spotify. Everything else listed I never use. Yet I agree with you! NES emulators, VR, fast charging and support for all video files. Android FTW.
Apple is way overpriced. I wouldn't mind if it was worth it, but it's not. And I don't like that 3 in a row design. I love iPhone 5 design. I wish they went back to that and improve it next year.
Mkdc, 12 Oct 2016I carry nexus and iphone, and I can hardly find anything nee can do while the other can't do. ... moreDownloading songs from the internet and playing them in your favorite audio player. Torrenting the newest episode of your favorite show which hasn't officially aired in your country. Downloading youtube videos, trimming them and sending them over whatsapp to your friends. Installing Firefox with add-on support which includes uBlock Orgin.
My Huawei Mate 7 charges exactly 4 hrs, but I have 4100 battery size. Not to mention I have 6" and probably smaller phone too, as bezels on M7 are tiny.
My go to phone was Note 7. We all know how that turned out. I'm considering Note 5 64gb, but not sure about battery. I get 7-10 hrs video playback, mostly less than 10% per hr app. I need to check that on xda.
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016Most powerful phone on the market. I cant wait for mine. 128 GB Matte black. powerful what? Apple can't even design CPU, they're using stolen technology from University of Wisconsin. Otherwise, Apple's CPU is slow as turtle.
more stolen technology:
Can someone please explain the telephoto camera what are its advantages etc
These benchmarks makes the Sony Xperia XZ to look very weak & retarded but that's the ugly truth liked or not this is it. On last thing this is of course one of the most powerful smartphone in nowadays but I never liked Apple and never will because of their policy and high price.
Anonymous, 12 Oct 2016Seriously?! Is this what you got from the rather glowing review?!
The iPhone 7+ is perhaps ... moreapart from the one of the best smartphone display's out there I can't see anything ''glowing'' regarding this phone .
-we all know who makes iPhone's great displays ,btw if you don't know... it's not Crapple .
review says that one of the main disadvantages is : ''Last year’s snap-on cases won’t fit the iPhone 7 Plus due to the different camera module footprint''
well if this was my phone(thank goodness it's not) I would makes sure to hide that fugly dual camera anyway .
Too bad it looks so ugly. The devices internal stuff is top notch, you really can't deny that. But the phone is ugly.
I always loved and wanted the best there is. That's why I never was a fan of anything (except myself, of course, I'm a huge fan of myself lol). Can't love a football team if they're not winning. Same applies for my tastes in music, movies, book authors and anything else. My first phone was a Sony Ericcson K750i and I loved it. 4 years after that I only used Sony Ericsson phones (K750i, K850i, Satio and then Arc s), then I realised there are better phones and I switched brands. I got my first iPhone, the iPhone 4. Great phone at the time, the best out there, simply outstanding build quality and design. Same for the display, audio quality and speed. Then the iPhone 5 came, even better looking, but the competition wasn't that far behind anymore. I usually switch phones in about 2 to 3 years, so after the iPhone 6 came out, I wanted to try it. My girlfirned at the time bought it first and man, what an ugly ass phone it was. Those stupid antenna lines and that protuding camera just didn't cut it for me. So I bought my first Samsung phone, the S6 Edge a couple weeks after it was available in the stores. Man, what I beautiful phone. Faster than the iPhone 5, a (lot) better camera, slimmer, just bettter in every way (except battery life, which was the same as my almost 3 year old iPhone). When the S7 Edge launched I said I'll pas, even though I loved the upgrades I really wanted to see what the iPhone 7 will come with. Well, guess what phone I just got in the mail today? Yep, the S7 Edge. I will be looking forward the iPhone 8 though.
AnonD-404798, 12 Oct 2016So massive lack of features and now not even having 3.5mm jack , average camera performance th... moreSeriously?! Is this what you got from the rather glowing review?!
The iPhone 7+ is perhaps the best phone out there now. I have played with it, and am getting one soon and will probably retire my S7 Edge once I get it.
So massive lack of features and now not even having 3.5mm jack , average camera performance that even barely can beat some midrange android phones , fugly design , fake sapphire lens and it even overheats https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cLQhlnIEcg . my conclusion is that iPhone 7 is overpriced junk , but sheep will say that is just my hate towards Crapple ...
Mkdc, 12 Oct 2016I carry nexus and iphone, and I can hardly find anything nee can do while the other can't do. ... more- File manager (no iTunes) to move files into folders by simple drag and drop.
- QuickPic can have your videos and photos be viewed in ONE app. Not two.
- iTunes can't recognize AVI and MKV. Need a program to convert it to MP4 and VLC Player isn't available by default in iTunes.
- Choice of custom launchers to make the homescreen the way you want and adding app icons pack and gestures shortcuts.
- TubeMate, Flud, uTorrent, and whatever video downloaders and torrent apps. Go on YIFY and download as much as you want.
- Moon+ Reader Pro is awesome. Can read many different ebook formats and also open up PDF for magazines.
- MX Player can play the audio of a video while screen is off.
- Mobo Player has a mini-video player. Something found on iPads but NOT on iPhone Plus models.
- Sideload apps. Google apk and download it. You don't need to open Play Store to get apps.
- Some Android devices do have expandable storage and removable battery (ie LG).
- One-click root like Kingroot while Apple doesn't have one-click jailbreak and it gets ruined after you update the software.
- Ability to see screen on time usage under Settings or Du Battery Saver while iOS counts listening to audio as usage.
- Du Battery Saver has a notification sound when phone is charged.
- Bluetooth data transfer or ShareIt is much easier between Android to Android.
- More universal standards and cross-platform apps than proprietary ones from Apple that keeps you stuck with them.
- Ability to turn off animations under Developer Options to eliminate the illusion of smoothness. We didn't have fancy transition animation during Nokia's heyday.. Eats up RAM anyway.
- Ability to make certain apps on Android as your default.
- SwiftKey is the greatest keyboard of all-time. The iOS version is terrible. Their default doesn't match the speed of SwiftKey or its predictability.
- There are a ton of settings, maintenance, and customization apps that you won't find on boring iOS.