Bought this phone two weeks ago.
- There is no other phone this powerful at this price range (assuming you get your hands on one for about US$150) save for the Redmi Note 4
- the camera is not stellar, but it's useable under proper lighting conditions. But it's great at this price range.
- Fingerprint scanner at this price range is a big wow.
- super battery life.
- 8.1.2 has a bug. Kernal related, according to some people on the MIUI forum. It will force the unit to shut down. Happened to me three times thus far. But not a major irritation and it will go away in future updates.
- Availability is an issue, as always with Xiaomi products. I got mine through an unofficial importer.
Great review btw.
maahi, 23 Jan 2017Does this phone has 2.5D screen???Its not a real 2.5D screen, the front glass is rounded at the edges, but the screen is much smaller. So the effect is not there. Its very obvious on silver and gold models
Bought one yesterday
One problem is the message
Cannot open it says corrupt
I don't understand why this is happening
Supposed to be a great company
But I am so so so disappointed
Am sorry xiaomi I will never never buy a xiaomi product again
Anonymous, 18 Dec 2016This phone is great! Long lasting battery and good performance for budget phone... I love it!Just got 6 Hour 15 Minutes SOT. Battery left 35%. use for whatsapp, youtube, fb. idk is it okay or not.
why the battery endurance is lower than redmi 3s, redmi 3s battery endurance is perfect, i usually still have 25% left from 7 AM to 9 PM, redmi 3s battery is overpowered i really love it, but the design is svk
kerginaldo, 23 Dec 2016Two negatives points to me: panel LCD and just 5 inches screen. Compare with any samsung or other brand in that price range
Two negatives points to me: panel LCD and just 5 inches screen.
Savor, 27 Nov 2016For the people who want two-day battery life. Don't need to make excuses for it losing battery... morewe dont need any suite to transfer file to computer, dont lie... pls
lgv20 sure is a flagship, how can u compare to this mid low end phone???
with the price of lg v20 i can get 3 of xiaomi mi max, its a mid end phone, and i would never ever gonna had battery trouble
This phone is great! Long lasting battery and good performance for budget phone... I love it!
Hi everyone, very beautiful these smartphone, would you tell me if in this device more frequencies of signals can be released in it? Is it done via software or hardware? Thank you...
Hi, I wanted to buy Redmi Note 3 Pro SE, but i´m a little bit afraid of 5,5 inch display. Should I wait like 2 months for Redmi 4 version with european LTE or should I try Redmi Note 3? Thank you.