Heyy ! I have a xiaomi redmi note 4 global edition 3GB-32GB and I'm gonna write a honnest review of it :
- SUPERB metal design ! I have the black one which looks AMAZIIING
- Does heat ! It's increadible ! Before this phone, I've had a xiaomi mi4c and a meizu m1 note that had a tendency to heat. But with my RN4 global edition : no heat while gaming, multitasking, installing apps etc
- The FULL HD screen is amazing : great viewing angles, great colors, great color balance and great touch of the screen which is really smooth !
- The fingerprint sensor is accurate and fast
- 3GB of ram permits great multitasking experience
- 32 GB of rom + a SD card slot is more than enough
- the battery life is INCREADIBLE !!!:! I achieve 10 hours of screen on time while gaming, browsing on internet, installing apps etc
- Everything is smooth ! No lags at all ! Snapdragon 625 permits a great experience
- Some great things in MIUI
- Front facing camera delievers good picture, but a little grany
- Call and LTE quality are good
- Finally 800mhz ( for the global edition) is present !!!
- There's android 7.0 nougat
- Global rom ! ( ota updates and multilanguage rom)
- INCREADIBLE quality for the price !
- The metal back is a fingerprint magnet
- The WI-FI reception is average ( because of the lack of the technology ac) -> My xiaomi mi4c does better !
- Principal camera is a little disappointing :
* First, for my model, it's a samsung sensor and not the sony promissed by xiaomi
* Colors are great and the angle is wide. But pictures are noisy and there's a lack of details ( compared to my xiaomi mi4c). But the flash is good : it does the job.
- Sound isn't as good as on my mi4c : the audio output delievers a good sound, but not loud enough for me.
- A little issue but it is not possibe to have gestures on the fingerprint sensor ( as EMIUI)
Averall marks :
* Design : 9/10
* Screen : 9/10
* Software : 7,5/10
* Cameras : 7/10
* Battery life : 9,5/10
* Performance : 8/10
* Value for the price : 9,5/10
* Global note : 8,5/10
-> A really great phone which is a must buy if you wanna buy a cheap phone !
im using a 3s prime , compared to othr phones , its quite gud , bt im also lukng forward to the note 4 , wat sort of diffrnces r thr , nd shud i go for it or no??????? nd to get it on emi , is only a credit card requird???
AnonD-684339, 13 Jul 2017Does redmi note 4 (snapdragon) is the same phone with redmi note 4x ??4x is for chinese market, but i dont sure because 4x have global roms to.
the only different is frequecy band and no compas sensor.
this link for rom option
i think redmi note 4 snapdaragon better for experience, when you using this phone, you can take 4K 30fps using google camera apps or another 3rd party apps.
generaly user dont know different performance between RN4 mediatek and RN4 Snapdragon. they know only benchmark score.
iam prefer got this phone because more feature i get than RN4 mediatek (specialy 4K Camera).
Does redmi note 4 (snapdragon) is the same phone with redmi note 4x ??
Ishu, 08 Jul 2017Is the camera of this phone is good?Definitely. Super camera.
Hai friends Redmi note4 an excellent mobile phone from xioami. Good camera , battery and processer.
Anonymous , 06 Apr 2017Rdn4 has a worst camera are you Crazy!!!! Hahahahahahahahahah Is the camera of this phone is good?
i cannot change theme it ask MI account..? How to create MI account ....?
A short review of battery life & performance by me (Owner of RN4 SD Black 64gb)
Phone lasts a whole day for me with SOT always crossing 10 hours mark.
Performance is good enough for what the sd625 has.
If u r a heavy user like me, u can't go wrong with this.
Multitasking is buttery smooth thanks to 4gb ram.(2.5gb free on boot)
As i don't play any other game than Clash of clans,(COC players need battery life to keep them raiding all day) I can't tell about performance in heavy games(it wouldn't be mediocre)
Charging speed increased with 8.2.5 update.(now it tops up under 150mins)
Very good phone under this price segment who want to buy new phone go for this .This phone never disappoint you except fast charging
Friends how to save contacts to sim memory kindly reply please..
No gorrila glass my screen broken with in 3 months no proper service back up
Everything is good but having no fast charge is non acceptable for me.sad
ihe, 11 Apr 2017I've been using the Redmi Note 3 Pro for 6 months now, and I no complaints. Hmm... Maybe all the cons depends on how people care about their devices.