Got dual sim but NOT actually dual sim. Sim 2 got to share with SD card and can only be used one at a time. Take care if ur looking for real dual sim phone .. dont get s8+
Got dual sim but NOT actually dual sim. Sim 2 got to share with SD card and can only be used one at a time. That one stupid idea samsung came up with.
i've just got my samsung galaxy s8+ yesterday august 24, 2017 and i have to say at this moment i am very satisfied. i've got the 128 Gb model dual sim with 6 Gb of RAM. to my surprise it has a built in FM/AM radio and only for 750 euros. my model number is SM G9550.
Great phone , was eaven greater with transparent home screen but still great , end of story
Ms. Kanha, 21 Jun 2017Hoelw to take screen shot for sumsing galaxy s8 plusSwipe with your back of hand left to right on screen.
I bought this phone at BrandsMart on July 14 2017 for $857.00 usd. I took it back to Jamaica within a day the phone started shutting off, sometimes in the middle of conversation it just shuts off and then comes back on, I took it back to BrandsMart, on July 28 2017 they refused to take it back saying it has a crack on the back (a scratch from my Buckle while putting it in the case)
no crack ... I took it to a Samsung store in SawGrass Mall, it was examined by the Samsung Rep. he cleaned it and reinstalled everything, it worked well for a few days. today the same issued are back.
don't buy this phone it is a very pretty DUD.... I am very disappointed. can you imagine spending so much on a phone $1 USD is 130.00 Jamaican Dollar
I am back to my very old Samsung Mega ...
I'm looking forward to this phone. Only thing if they used no s pen then might make easier to use and become slimmer.
I just bought this cell phone a couple of days ago - upgraded from the S7Edge:
1. Hate the rear fingerprint scanner on the back but the iris sensor is on and I don't even need to use the former anymore. To those who see the placement of the FPS as a major factor I'd recommend getting the S8/S8+ anyway because you won't even notice the FPS. The Iris Sensor isn't as quick as I thought it would be (Huawei is a million times quicker for e.g.) but's quick enough - very similar to S7Edge scanning time.
2. Battery Life - I'm still not 100% convinced just yet. Maybe I still need more time but typically I do get through a day with heavy usage but I think my S7Edge held up better - will postagain once I properly get used to it.
3. Is the screen display upgrade more noticeable? 100% yes - it's definitely noticeable how brighter and better looking the display is. It's one of the best amoled displays I've ever used.
4. Is it quick? I'm on the Exynos version. It's fast and snappy - I can tell it's quicker than the S7Edge for sure but I wouldn't say it's overly a beast. I think the OnePlus5 is quicker.
5. Camera - same S7Edge camera, no real upgrades though the camera is still as flawless as ever in low light conditions. Coupled with the display, the pictures come out brighter and more accurate in colours.
I just bought my s8+..and I'm telling..its the best phone till date..worth the money!!..
Ms. Kanha, 21 Jun 2017Hoelw to take screen shot for sumsing galaxy s8 plusPush power button and volume down button on same time
Dutus, 03 May 2017I agree - I have a Lumia 950. Too much sharpening on the S8 apart from anything else. I admit ... moreCause Its just some people who trust the Windows Phone. I remember that BlackBerry Passport which is the one phone with SD 801 can beat iPhone 6 Plus performance on opening apps. But just some people trust BB. I think Windows Phone may has iOS optimization like on PC and open source ability like Android, but its become unlucky like BB.
I bought my s8plus yesterday.. and i notice when i play my music using the AKG bundled earphones, the right side of it is slightly low sound.