acemang, 13 Jun 2017htc u11:
1. cat 16, check.
2. 4x4 mimo, check.
3. yes with other name.
4. no. you ... moreNo.1 and no.2 is okay, I agree with you.
But NO. 3, I can't find the feature with other name, I mean the Predictive Capture:
I check it the HTC U11 don't come with any Predictive Capture like IMX400 do, you may
check it yourself:
4, 960p slow motion is personal preference, just like you love to bring the connector for using 3.5mm jack at this century, this is all about personal.
5, Qnovo battery adapting charging will keeping the battery health and durable than usual battery charging tech, it can double up the battery lifespan. It is the benefit for sealed battery at this moment and it is also support Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
6, the waterproof feature IP65/68 is better than IP67, this is because:
- IP 65, the IP X5 is state that the water projected by a nozzle (6.3 mm) against enclosure from any direction shall have no harmful effects.permitted.
- IP 68, the IP X8 is protected from immersion in water with a depth of more than 1 meter (manufacturer must specify exact depth)
- IP 67, the IP X7 is only protected from immersion in water with a depth of up to 1 meter (or 3.3 feet) for up to 30 mins
therefore, the IP65 and IP68 is better than which only have IP67.
7, the laser autofocus work better in night or low light conditions and the RGB-IR sensor is still better in any light conditions. The software must has it limitation to against hardware, do you agree?
8, UFS 2.1 storage, HTC didn't state that in their official site but HTC has been ensure that they will use the UFS 2.1 storage for HTC U11, sadly, I can't find the HTC official announcement news, so weird!
9, the 4K HDR display is way better and the X-Reality image tech is way better ( such as Pixel reproduction, Texture and outline improvement, Noise Reduction) that you can't find it on other smartphone.
10, the music wireless true king must have the IDAC audio technology, the smartphone speaker must have it limitation for it speakers, so the wireless is the way to release the truth power. Obviously, HTC just don't have IDAC. The earphone music listening I listen mp3 and CD sound with near high-res quality which is very important to me.
11, Edge sense is nice, but when you take the HTC U11 from a table will you "squeeze" to direct launch something while it is wake up? I am not sure about it.
12, compare to alexa full support, I rather prefer the have the latest Bluetooth support, it obviously the HTC U11 only support Bluetooth v4.2, just same that isn't the latest Bluetooth v5.0. What is the pros with Bluetooth v5.0, I think you have to know:
13, 360° sound video record is cool, but this feature is not benefit for every people, because you will only use 2 speakers to reproduce the sound. I can use 3.5mm earphone in a simple way in this century, I am not chasing any gimmicks.
14, the awesome back, liquid screen still can't pass the Jerryrigeverythings durable test. looks like the front display is more weaker than the back glass.
15, UI sense is n.2 UI, just another preferences, but light skin is way better, because the update will show you some lag feel, unless the software is lightweight.
16, Power button with fingerprint sensor is very nice, I don't find any problem with it. The US region only has something insufficient not the worldwide. Press and direct unlock is the phone is the faster way and convenience, even Apple also want to learn from this fingerprint feature.
17, cheaper must have it reasons. do you see the dissembling of HTC U11?
18, the Xperia's apps is very nice, I recommend you the Album, Music, Sketch,Movie Creator, Weather, TrackID......
Aboammar, 16 Jun 2017The white for me and the red for my wife. Good one.. I personally would also prefer Solar Red. Lol :)
Which colour would you prefer for Htc U11::::
1: Amazing Silver
2: Brilliant Black
3: Sapphire Blue
4: Solar Red
5: Snowy White
Obi Wan Kenobi, 14 Jun 2017The HTC U11 is a pretty good phone but it also does have it's shortcomings.".. but it also does have it's shortcomings" Well this is the case with every single phone in the world! Man is not perfect, thus, man can not creat a perfect phone in every segment..
The HTC U11 is a pretty good phone but it also does have it's shortcomings.
Techns, 14 Jun 2017Are you seriosu? Htc use LPDDR4X HTC U11 is faster than Samsuck S8 and S8+ so it must be using DDR4
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2017I will not buy any flagship phone still using ddr3 ram, just like HTC u11Are you seriosu? Htc use LPDDR4X
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2017I will not buy any flagship phone still using ddr3 ram, just like HTC u11What phones has DDR4?
I will not buy any flagship phone still using ddr3 ram, just like HTC u11
This phone makes me feel happy whenever i look at it... Its just gorgeous :)
ithehappy, 13 Jun 2017Its you who is speaking for yourself. Fortunately you people are the minority still, so as lon... moreUnlike you, I only speak for myself.
NO one gave you permission to speak for others so shut up and speak ONLY for yourself!
Polarbaran, 13 Jun 2017No gallery (at least on mine). HTC has removed a bunch of redundant apps. If you want an alter... moreSince HTC 10, the default, pre installed gallery is Google Photos and it work in a similar fashion as the old HTC Gallery and this includes saving photos locally in the device, or in the cloud.
Dean1987, 13 Jun 2017Does htc u11 have install local gallery or can it just be saved on google photos? This is big ... moreAs before, you can always choose to save your photos locally, or in the cloud, or both. It is totally up to you.
Anonymous, 13 Jun 2017Does HTC U11 have:
- 1GB download speed, 16 cat.
- 4x4 MIMO
- Predictive Capture
- 960fps ... morehtc u11:
1. cat 16, check.
2. 4x4 mimo, check.
3. yes with other name.
4. no. you know that you can only take 0.15s from 960fps right? so good luck on daily using trying to catch that moment. if you want proper slow motion get a proper camera.
5. quick charging 3, what for you want more?
6. IP67 good enought. are you going to live underwater?
7. autofocus from htc u11 is much better than anyother phone, only loses to samsung for a fraction of time (use same technology)
8. UFS 2.1, check (samsung uses 2.0)
9. 4k display on a 5.5 display...its jusk a gimmick, most of the time you have downscale to 1080p (like on samsung s8 that comes on default). On htc u11 you can adapted each app for each resolution to save battery if you want. never notice a difference with or without the downscale.
10. comparing music on any phone vs htc u11 is a joke right? htc is king...no argue here.
11. edge sense? sorry, sony, maybe next year.
12. alexa full support (first ever phone to have that)? sorry sony.
13. 360º sound? sorry sony.
14. awesome back, liquid screen?
15. UI sense is n.2 UI, after pixel if you want native feel.
16. fingerprint sensor? where are you sony?
17. cheaper? it's allways good to save money right?
18. give up?
Aboammar, 13 Jun 2017Do you represent all people?? Of course you don't, so speak for yourself!Its you who is speaking for yourself. Fortunately you people are the minority still, so as long as majority matters yes I can and am speaking for others.
Anonymous, 12 Jun 2017great htc you Deserve the win this year next should focus for small bezels for the u12I can feel it. U11 is just only the start of something crazy excellent device. A less bezel, top notch camera, button-less phone, a remarkable audio, a blazing fast UI, Best battery life and on a reasonable price. Now, my excitement towards HTC U12 is rising.LOL