Which colour would you prefer for Htc U11::::
1: Amazing Silver
2: Brilliant Black
3: Sapphire Blue
4: Solar Red
5: Snowy White
Obi Wan Kenobi, 14 Jun 2017The HTC U11 is a pretty good phone but it also does have it's shortcomings.".. but it also does have it's shortcomings" Well this is the case with every single phone in the world! Man is not perfect, thus, man can not creat a perfect phone in every segment..
The HTC U11 is a pretty good phone but it also does have it's shortcomings.
Techns, 14 Jun 2017Are you seriosu? Htc use LPDDR4X HTC U11 is faster than Samsuck S8 and S8+ so it must be using DDR4
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2017I will not buy any flagship phone still using ddr3 ram, just like HTC u11Are you seriosu? Htc use LPDDR4X
Anonymous, 14 Jun 2017I will not buy any flagship phone still using ddr3 ram, just like HTC u11What phones has DDR4?
I will not buy any flagship phone still using ddr3 ram, just like HTC u11
This phone makes me feel happy whenever i look at it... Its just gorgeous :)
ithehappy, 13 Jun 2017Its you who is speaking for yourself. Fortunately you people are the minority still, so as lon... moreUnlike you, I only speak for myself.
NO one gave you permission to speak for others so shut up and speak ONLY for yourself!
Polarbaran, 13 Jun 2017No gallery (at least on mine). HTC has removed a bunch of redundant apps. If you want an alter... moreSince HTC 10, the default, pre installed gallery is Google Photos and it work in a similar fashion as the old HTC Gallery and this includes saving photos locally in the device, or in the cloud.
Dean1987, 13 Jun 2017Does htc u11 have install local gallery or can it just be saved on google photos? This is big ... moreAs before, you can always choose to save your photos locally, or in the cloud, or both. It is totally up to you.
Anonymous, 13 Jun 2017Does HTC U11 have:
- 1GB download speed, 16 cat.
- 4x4 MIMO
- Predictive Capture
- 960fps ... morehtc u11:
1. cat 16, check.
2. 4x4 mimo, check.
3. yes with other name.
4. no. you know that you can only take 0.15s from 960fps right? so good luck on daily using trying to catch that moment. if you want proper slow motion get a proper camera.
5. quick charging 3, what for you want more?
6. IP67 good enought. are you going to live underwater?
7. autofocus from htc u11 is much better than anyother phone, only loses to samsung for a fraction of time (use same technology)
8. UFS 2.1, check (samsung uses 2.0)
9. 4k display on a 5.5 display...its jusk a gimmick, most of the time you have downscale to 1080p (like on samsung s8 that comes on default). On htc u11 you can adapted each app for each resolution to save battery if you want. never notice a difference with or without the downscale.
10. comparing music on any phone vs htc u11 is a joke right? htc is king...no argue here.
11. edge sense? sorry, sony, maybe next year.
12. alexa full support (first ever phone to have that)? sorry sony.
13. 360º sound? sorry sony.
14. awesome back, liquid screen?
15. UI sense is n.2 UI, after pixel if you want native feel.
16. fingerprint sensor? where are you sony?
17. cheaper? it's allways good to save money right?
18. give up?
Aboammar, 13 Jun 2017Do you represent all people?? Of course you don't, so speak for yourself!Its you who is speaking for yourself. Fortunately you people are the minority still, so as long as majority matters yes I can and am speaking for others.
Anonymous, 12 Jun 2017great htc you Deserve the win this year next should focus for small bezels for the u12I can feel it. U11 is just only the start of something crazy excellent device. A less bezel, top notch camera, button-less phone, a remarkable audio, a blazing fast UI, Best battery life and on a reasonable price. Now, my excitement towards HTC U12 is rising.LOL
Nleft74, 13 Jun 2017I don't believe on Doxmark camera review, look what happened to sony Xperia z5 which they gav... moreTeach to tech guys how to use..
It is much more than low iso and slow SS at night.
Dean1987, 13 Jun 2017Does htc u11 have install local gallery or can it just be saved on google photos? This is big ... moreNo gallery (at least on mine). HTC has removed a bunch of redundant apps. If you want an alternative, you can probably download an app.