i guess people are still buying their stuff due to the brand but this is trash. A Samsung S7 or S7 Edge is cheaper than this.
Now let's se at what price the will announced this x4 in India I thing so they will announced at a price of 29999 or 30999
When i see the behind of the phone i know that motorola is not longer what they was .
Waiting for an X4 Plus with:
- 5.5" screen (whether IPS or AMOLED as long as it is a great one)
- 4000 mAh battery (two-day battery life)
- SD660 (it deserves no less)
- Dual front stereo speakers (with those bezels, at least make good use of them, the fp scanner be moved to the back)
- Capacitive buttons (Lenovo Vibe K4 Note could do it, c'mon)
- Dual SIM with dedicated microSD slot (screw hybrid slot)
- At least 1/2.3" sensor (12 to 16 MP range) with OIS and aperture wider than F/2.0
- Base 64 GB internal (UFS type) & 4 GB RAM
- Retain the IP68
Heck, can name it X4 Pure Edition, as a true successor to 2015 Moto X Pure Edition.
Price €499 should be just right
So a Zenfone 4 running stock Android. And I was expecting something better. Bye bye Moto..... X will remain my eternal favorite
is touchless control still on board?
wood back cover as standard on premium car is still the best, front dual speakers Xpure was superb, the rest x4 is perfect.
motorola engineer is as expected from the oldest chip maker. if apple marketing sell motorola, iphone wont come close
The specs are pretty damn awsome, and the front facing 16 mp is unnecessary but hey why the hell not. Then again I would still want the z over the new x purely for ram and res. I currently own an x pure and it's made me a snob about those two features
All hopes for this phone are down the drain, its 2017 and screen to body ratio is 68.4%. My 2013 LG G2 with a 5.2 inch screen has 75.9%, 10mm shorter and lighter. Really wanted to use this on Fi, have to pass, now. Lenovo, you must do better.
Alexa kills the deal. Thought X was for the pure Android experience? Waited for this POS.
SpiritWolf, 01 Sep 2017Where is mankind going? 'Selfie' cameras having higher resolution than main camera. Back then ... moreExactly. Last time I really needed the front camera was when I was using my phone as a mirror when I was trying sunglasses in the supermarket. I don't need 16 megapixels for that. Or for video calls.