Chocobo, 30 Sep 2017There is a problem with the iPhone 8 Plus. Numerous reports talking about phone "exploding" du... moreYou literally just made something up.
I heard that you beat your wife. I'm going to hire a third party to investigate, and if they don't agree to my findings, I will claim they are in on a conspiracy.
Its time to remove microsd and 3.5mm jack from disadvantages IMO.. It is time for people to move on.. It is like saying "USB Type C" is a disadvantage..
There is a problem with the iPhone 8 Plus. Numerous reports talking about phone "exploding" during charging. Are you going to investigate the issue and make an article about it?
Anonymous, 30 Sep 2017"Apple is probably the least likely company to release a half-baked novelty just for the sake ... moreRight lol. Though 3d touch wasn't that bad. Just not completely utilized. But then again they would day half baked to that in an android.
But least likely to throw in something half baked 😂.
They have apple centric people here now a days.
Anonymous, 30 Sep 20171+5 is a huge disappointment. The 3T already was one, because it was a 3 with higher price tag... more Not what out could have been and huge disappointment not the same thing. Quit being a crying fanboy
The iPhone 8 resolves more detail than the s8.....
Meanwhile all comparisons show otherwise. And even looking at the photo tool here shows otherwise.
Seriously this is gsmarena. We expect that kind of crap from other sites but not here.
Anonymous, 30 Sep 20171. use shareit
2. you can do iCloud backup, iTunes backups on PC, you can buy an iXpand, ther... moreThat's an app I take it and it probably requires both phones to have it installed. Yes?
With Android, no app necessary, just bluetooth it.
So what use is the Cloud if you don't have a signal? None. A memory card is the best way to store things and they're generally very resilient to knocks and bangs.
Apple is too hands on, developers should be allowed more freedom, I don't like the big brother attitude of Apple.
Anonymous, 30 Sep 20171. use shareit
2. you can do iCloud backup, iTunes backups on PC, you can buy an iXpand, ther... more1. Giving up a function that a 10+ year old device can do via sharing on Bluetooth, you're paying 900 dollars plus here btw. Why should you have to resort to 3rd party.
2. ICloud is fine when you're at home, when you're away and on limited mobile data it's a waste of bandwidth.
3. He's on about customization and how apple locks that down to a certain extent. I can put my own stamp on my phone you can't really do that to the same level on an iphone
Anonymous, 30 Sep 2017Did Apple pay other companies besides DXO? ;) It was clear that the S8 night shots are bett... moreOf course, and sensor size nowhere to be seen. So camera centric... V30 got at least some excuse.
AnonD-645900, 30 Sep 2017Iphones exploding during charging already Wow, never thought that out of hundreds of millions, there are 10 per year which catch fire. It the nature of Lithium ion batteries..
AnonD-546033, 30 Sep 2017I8 android compatitor is 1+5,and its costs way less. Cant even make fast charger and include i... more1+5 is a huge disappointment. The 3T already was one, because it was a 3 with higher price tag. They relaxed on their success of OP3 and their good reputation they had since it came out.
AnonD-471230, 30 Sep 2017Why I don't & won't have an iPhone.
1. Poor interconnectivity - If I want to transfer a... more1. use shareit
2. you can do iCloud backup, iTunes backups on PC, you can buy an iXpand, there are so many alternatives
3. i don't know what this means
Anonymous, 30 Sep 2017"Apple is probably the least likely company to release a half-baked novelty just for the sake ... moreIt really wasn't. Why should it? It works like expected, not like many of those Galaxy S4 features like this gesture control bs
In short, It is a killer phone with big bezels and no 3.5 mm audio jack.
Did Apple pay other companies besides DXO? ;)
It was clear that the S8 night shots are better than the iPhone 8 Plus. The daylight shots for S8 are more saturated because they were taken in better light compared to those for the iPhone, not because of the processing.