Anonymous, 11 Nov 2017yes, the Mate 10 Pro offers flagship performance and smooth Android experience. It will handle... moreAll phones including S8+, Note 8, IPhone X, Mate 10, V30, all has issues with heat during using strong apps.
Rich watarious, 08 Nov 2017This is it, Samsung makes the best flagship phones, Huawei makes the best mid-range phones and... moreSamsung would be the best , but its the most fragile phone ever created, Nokia is back on its way, its selling the new one with good feedback, once it gets making some money they will be hard to beat. When they went with Microsoft they got broke and windows phones were no help. They are made in Finland, not Asian throat cutters, that just take our technology from the best while their made for us, change names and sell them back to us cheaper with a different name.
AnonD-145316, 08 Nov 2017What throttling?? Do you know the difference between benchmark throttling and real life usage ... moreyes, the Mate 10 Pro offers flagship performance and smooth Android experience. It will handle everything well, but it may get unpleasantly hot in long gaming sessions.
What's the point of overheating flagship in 2017 end? I want mate 10 but am apprehensive till it fixes this issue. It's a great phone but I can't tolerate overheating after having experience with htc m9
When shooting 4K video, images of people movement (especially at closer range of less than 5 metres away from camera) seem quite choppy. Not smooth. Is there something wrong with the stabiliser or has it got to do with my eyes?
Rich watarious, 08 Nov 2017This is it, Samsung makes the best flagship phones, Huawei makes the best mid-range phones and... moreFor ecently phones, the Samsung fingerprint scanner placement is a mess! The iPhone battery swelling and face ID have bugs, why don't you pretending don't know?
AnonD-581888, 09 Nov 2017Kindly friends recommend me Mate 10 pro or note 8If you care about software support get the Note 8 but if you hate curve screen like me get the Mate 10 pro.
guys, i have 2 things;
1) kindly post your Screen On Time whenever you get your hands on this beast.
2) aside from fingerprint, how do you unlock your phone? is it still by power button only?
Mate 10 pro is better overall device than the Note 8:
- Mate 10 pro looks better and feels more compact in hand and lighter.
- Mate 10 pro has better display size. The extra inches on Note 8 display goes into making the phone only more longer, and in practice more bigger black screen on top and bottom, it does not make any of the content on Note 8 bigger compared to Mate 10 pro.
- Mate 10 pro has better fingerprint placement.
- Mate 10 pro has better battery life than Note 8. Note 8 SD835 model performs even worse than the Exynos model.
- Mate 10 pro charges the battery faster despite bigger battery.
- For cameras both are equal. Note 8 might excel in some arenas while Mate 10 pro excel in other arenas. Subjective preferences as well but in general both are great cameras giving great results.
- Both chipset are equally powerful but mate 10 pro is future proof with AI and has more efficient G72 GPU.
- Note 8 might have QHD screen but you need magnifying glass to notice difference to the FHD+ on Mate 10 pro. However Note 8 might have brighter screen being the best of Amoled, however such max brightness will not be used in real life. So in real life scenarios, the Mate 10 pro wins because of having a great screen + battery life combination.
- Mate 10 pro is dual active 4G.
- Mate 10 pro has stereo speaker while Note 8 is only has bottom firing speaker.
- Mate 10 pro cost 800 Euro for 6gb/126gb mode while Note 8 cost 1000 Euro for 6gb/64gb model.
Note 8 advantages:
- external memory slot (but Mate 10 pro base model has 128gb internal memory).
- 3.5mm headphone jack (but Mate 10 pro comes with usb-c earphones inside the box)
- Wireless charging
- Iris scanner
This is it, Samsung makes the best flagship phones, Huawei makes the best mid-range phones and Xiaomi makes the best butget phones(value for money) phones. Best fingerprint goes to Huawei again and best performing phones too. Best features goes to Samsung and iPhone, they share the glory. Best phone cameras will be splited among 5, Huawei, iPhone, Samsung, LG and Google. Strongest body builled goes to Nokia. Most beautiful builled designs go To Huawei/honor, Samsung and iPhone.
Vegetaholic, 08 Nov 2017Mate are you blind? Reviews in front of you, numbers don't lie, wake upSo you own a mate 10/10pro?? because you seem to know much about them. At east for me I have relied on YouTube reviews who have actually used the device for something and have given us their feedback, and from many youtubers the mate 10 Series is an excellent smartphone. A flagship with best performance, best battery life and a lovely camera!! My friend I don't argue with people who are on denial and don't argue with facts at hand, with just the way you yap! I can judge you don't understand any tech!! Can't wait to get this beast in my hands!!!
Anonymous, 08 Nov 2017But that throttling though. It's pretty bad as far as I know. Can't say it's a flagship if it ... moreWhat throttling?? Do you know the difference between benchmark throttling and real life usage of a phone?? Even gsm guys explained that!
Anonymous, 08 Nov 2017But that throttling though. It's pretty bad as far as I know. Can't say it's a flagship if it ... moreThat is programmed to work that way to save battery life when used in such non-realistic scenarios. Play games and you won't have such issues.
AnonD-145316, 07 Nov 2017What kind of reviews do you really read or watch?? GPU on kirin 970 is much far better, are yo... moreBut that throttling though. It's pretty bad as far as I know. Can't say it's a flagship if it becomes midrange after first test run.
Vegetaholic, 07 Nov 2017Well I want to see those people who was crying that g71mp12 it's faster than g71mp20 and adren... moreWhat kind of reviews do you really read or watch?? GPU on kirin 970 is much far better, are you 18 years old if I may just ask????