Nabeed, 26 Apr 2020Can anyone tell about the emui 9 update for mate 10 lite?? Custom rom bro
One of the excellent mobile phones I had ever purchased. Working now for more than 2 years with no single trouble detected. Excellent battery with reasonable charging time and great standby time, Strong body material, No memory crashes, Average cameras ... Highly recommended.
I love all huawei phones but Mate 10 lite https://www.gsmarena.com/huawei_mate_10_lite-8857.php is an amazing mid-rage phone. I've been using Huawei mate 10 lite from last 13 months and never face any issue.
My touch screen is like possesed by demon or something. It has is own mind sometimes it just do stuff without me touching the screen.
Is Huawei mate 10 lite support carrier Aggregation, as no settings available while in specs it mentions that it supports CA, can you share guide how to enable
I have had this phone for six months now. Best one I have ever owned. Feature packed and zero problems since day one.
Battery life is great. It goes for two long days with a lot of use. I love it!
Very bad phone. battery so bad after 4 months only bad lose charger a lot of technical problems realy the most bad smart phone i bought in my life
Guys I already have this phone. It is very good and very smooth but why is that my battery is draining too fast? It will only take 6 hours to consume my 100 battery percentage. I need help.. What should I do? Please helps. I'm a teenager girl and admit that I use the phone heavy for internet browsing but is this really it? 100% for 6hrs only? T_T :(
Huawei is really dumb for not using gorilla glass on this phone. It's a phone with a huge screen and that gives more surface area exposed to crack, scratch and damage
Picon, 20 Mar 2018I was thinking of getting either a mate 10 lite or Samsung j7 pro what are your thoughts Nova 2i ( mate) is the best phone in mid range phones
One of the worst phines I've had in my life!
I've had it for 2 months now and I have several major issues with it.
1. The screen is the tallest part of the phone when you put it somewhere face down, so it slipps extrimely easily
2. The glass on the screen is not of very good quality, it took me 2 days to get the first scratch...if you're getting this phone get a case and orotective glass asap
3. I'm not a tech person, but I'm pretty sure the quality of what's inside of the phone isn't great when it gets so frozen that you have to restart it after 2 months of use. (I tried setting an alarm and entering the settings right after...and that's all it took to freeze)
4. I don't have a wild amount of huge apps or long videis on my phone, but when opening the camera it takes sometimes up to 40 seconds for it to open properly
5. The screen is so ridiculously long that you have to request each app to open in full screen. Doesn't seem like a big deal? Well the phone often decides to ask you this every few days for apps you use regularly and it gets pretty annoying especially since the app restarts every time you choose the full screen option.
In conclusion, the Huawei Mate 10 Lite is a ridiculous mess of a device that is obviously poorly designed, cheeply manufactured and not woth your money!
The sound for media( movie, music) is fixed on half of the volume and cant tone it up. How to undo this? Is it part of the system update?