Picon, 20 Mar 2018I was thinking of getting either a mate 10 lite or Samsung j7 pro what are your thoughts Nova 2i ( mate) is the best phone in mid range phones
One of the worst phines I've had in my life!
I've had it for 2 months now and I have several major issues with it.
1. The screen is the tallest part of the phone when you put it somewhere face down, so it slipps extrimely easily
2. The glass on the screen is not of very good quality, it took me 2 days to get the first scratch...if you're getting this phone get a case and orotective glass asap
3. I'm not a tech person, but I'm pretty sure the quality of what's inside of the phone isn't great when it gets so frozen that you have to restart it after 2 months of use. (I tried setting an alarm and entering the settings right after...and that's all it took to freeze)
4. I don't have a wild amount of huge apps or long videis on my phone, but when opening the camera it takes sometimes up to 40 seconds for it to open properly
5. The screen is so ridiculously long that you have to request each app to open in full screen. Doesn't seem like a big deal? Well the phone often decides to ask you this every few days for apps you use regularly and it gets pretty annoying especially since the app restarts every time you choose the full screen option.
In conclusion, the Huawei Mate 10 Lite is a ridiculous mess of a device that is obviously poorly designed, cheeply manufactured and not woth your money!
The sound for media( movie, music) is fixed on half of the volume and cant tone it up. How to undo this? Is it part of the system update?
lol no nfc support. can't download apps with nfc funktionality included :-(
mr.bean, 20 Apr 2018is this real? it has no NFC? please be sure im planning to buy this phone. thank you.Yapp there is no nfc !!!!
This device is absolutely awesome despite the 'shortcomings' of its more expensive flagship contemporaries. So far it has exceeded my expectations and I'm very happy to be a proud owner, especially since it is not sold in my country here in the Caribbean. P.S these are the sentiments of a former die-hard Samsung owner.
I already bye the phone it is good
I have a question how to work 3 , 4 camera 📷
How to work screen recording
AnonD-562903, 06 Apr 2018What I like from this phone is dual camera both front and rear, so I can easily get quality sh... moreis this real? it has no NFC? please be sure im planning to buy this phone. thank you.
Aloof, 17 Dec 2017Yup, almost a Huawei branding of 7x, nothing different.Mate 10 lite or honor 9 lite or honor 7x?
I Already Buy huawei Mate 10 lite....its easily good and smoth..i am too happy... but i have 1 dought there is a small function... why ? Apps r too poor
What I like from this phone is dual camera both front and rear, so I can easily get quality shots, including bokeh/wide exposure mode. What I regret is that there's no gyro (for VR glasses), and no NFC (for payments). Quite cheap anyway.
Dee, 12 Feb 2018Just bought this almost a week ago. I love it!
I'm not a heavy gamer, but I do a lot of brows... moreThank you so much to take me out of confusion.
Actually i was confused in some smartphones to buy. But now i will buy mate 10 lite..
I was thinking of getting either a mate 10 lite or Samsung j7 pro what are your thoughts
I'm deeply between this phone and the Oppo F5,I'm not a super gamer but I was wondering in gaming terms which would perform better.
Just bought this almost a week ago. I love it!
I'm not a heavy gamer, but I do a lot of browsing, watching videos, taking and editing photos. It lasts me all day. At the end of the day it still has some juice left, at 25% it takes 1 and a half hour to charge to get it to 90% and that for me is NOT a con lol. In terms of camera, I'm not a selfie addict, so I don't use much of the front cam. The rear cam is awesome for me. It takes clear and crsip pictures. I've experienced no lags. It has facial recognition unlock and AR lens now. I love that this phone gets updates. The only down side I can think of right now is the no added protection on the screen (gorilla glass), makes me aware to be careful with this phone even though I've already have a tempered glass installed in it.