Kiyasuriin, 26 Feb 2018name ONE phone from 2017 that has IR remote capabilities.Mi6
Kiyasuriin, 26 Feb 2018name ONE phone from 2017 that has IR remote capabilities.Redmi 4A
Anonymous, 26 Feb 2018But you can reduce the exposure so it won't be bright.That is correct. I explained a person what is the use for f/2.4
Kiyasuriin, 26 Feb 2018Uhm. let me remind something...
1. the REMOVABLE BATTERY will not return. ever.
2. FM Radio ... more1. That's why people should boycott phone manufacturers who make non-removable battery phones.
3. Correction: 95% of devices have IR port and remote.
4. It's not just an aesthetic appearance. Curved edges and corners are horrible, unusable and ugly.
BYOD is not possible. Unfortunately I'm dependent on the phone manufacturers and thus the idiotic society.
imRGZ, 26 Feb 2018Many are using music streaming nowadays, so FM Radio, though handy, it's not a must have featu... moreStreaming is an internet / third party dependent, useless crap. That's not a real feature.
Yes, those are the important features that I have listed.
i have always use samsung since the s1. but only speaker and camera improvement. plus heavier, thicker, and wider , no thank you. will wait for another generation.
Fingerprint reader is still on the back. No no no, will stay will my S7 instead
Among the all flagship phones, new and old, I would go for LG G6. No new phone has convinced me to spend that much...
the colours look ugly. Nice job copying Apple's animoji with an even more unoriginal, retarded name like ARemoji.
Kiyasuriin, 26 Feb 2018CPU is lacking? I am already impressed with the bolster they did from the Exynos 8895 to 9810.... moreThey are just trolls and they will hate anything made by Samsung no matter what!
There is only 2 things to bear in mind neutrally
1. S9 and S9+ are not only for S8,S8+ and Note 8 users, it could be those who are using other brands or using older model phones. (use what suits you best is the best options)
2. they are ticking more boxes than ever though only few changes in design, so they are doing it great and we are seeing that they are listening to their customers' feedback( finger print scanner placement,stereo sound,keeping 3.5mm audio jack)
Tim is scared now, 26 Feb 2018Only a min improvement. No sale for most people, especially there's so many options out there ... moreCPU is lacking? I am already impressed with the bolster they did from the Exynos 8895 to 9810. how powerful do YOU need it to be? I can understand the reasoning of why I am pleased with this. as an Android Developer. but what of you friend?
RAM is decently Sized, Don't tell me you've expected the 9 to come with 6GB while Plus with 8...
Anonymous, 25 Feb 2018Well, to respond you are seeming to overrate this phone. While stereo speakers are a nice add,... moreI do need every drip of power possible, as I am doing tasks with it's CPUs that are built for Arm64 architecture, a more powerful CPU does these tasks in less time and more accurately and I do nerd that extra 2 minutes and 3% of accuracy.
as for my preference. If Huawei had the same level of preformance AND an excellent GPU (not that I say the Mali G72MP12 IS bad.) I'd swap to huawei, or any company that has beasty preformance (except fapple) I chose Samsung because I am already accostumed to it's UI. and as a lazy potato... I kind of hate the need to adjust to a new UI but If That device has the best preformance. I'll adapt myself to it.
Only a min improvement. No sale for most people, especially there's so many options out there now.
1. CPU / Ram is lacking.
2. The dex pad is a sore reminder of why the fingerprint scanner need to be embedded in the front.
3. Moving the fingerprint placement yet again, means more time to muscle train.
Anonymous, 26 Feb 2018What's the point of F/2.4 aperture? That's useless.Learn some photography basics. Photos will be sharper when taken at a smaller aperture because the sweet spot for lens sharpness lies a bit away from the maximum aperture. You can also have a larger depth of field so you get more parts of the photo in focus. An example is food photography. F2.4 is useful for getting that whole plate or bowl in focus, rather than just the middle bits.