Started with Redmi Note 3, then Redmi Note 4, Had high expectations from Xiaomi so bought Mi A2 but got disappointed, Got update now not getting any incoming call dispay except the ring tone, so had to wait till the call ends to look for CLI. Poor battery.
all mobile problem mi a2 battery small but ok i like mi a2 besssssssssssst smartphone
I bought this phone for my mother about a month ago. Found great deal - 200$ for 64gb global version. I wasn't expecting much, just a decen't midranger for someone who is nor excited about newest tech, but this phone is really amazing... Great camera, fast as hell, decent screen, pure Android. For someone who don't play games and don't need 4k amoled, the Mi A2 is everything such person really need (although sd660 should be sufficiet for games).
All I can say to this phone is great camera, GPU,and CPU except only to the battery because it's drain fast.
Just Brough this model from amazon I think it'd nice and sleek mobile phone
Kunal Raj, 21 Sep 2018Good day. I have questions to those who owned this phone because im planning to buy. These are... more1) 4 / 5 stars good and clear enough to read some article
2) lowlight 3.5 / 5 stars, no problem for taking bright logos photo.
3) 4 / 5 stars with enough sunlight, i can take a bunch of jumping photo without blur issues...
4) 3 / 5 stars will lost focus if the object moving fast
5) 3.5 / 5 yes, its good... but take longer time to focus when the light is low.
6) 4 / 5 i'm not a phone heavy user, i found that no far it is no lag for normal use after i own it for 2 months like Insta, facebook, whatsapp, chrome, running apps, youtube and those basic apps...
overall its a good phone consider its price and spec provided, but not so recommended for those user that prefer flashy theme and UI, they can overcome it by download some third party launcher from Google Play Store. Yea, everything is on Google...
I think It's good for his camera, however I am also disappointed because the screen is not good quality, Android one
I prefer the new Nokia 7.1.
Seriously, a premium like midrange phone that really stands out its own! (Notch and chin aside)
mi a2 have powerful camera,LCD full hd,ram 4g..but baterry only 3000Mah and not slot for mirco SD..very disappoint
Good day. I have questions to those who owned this phone because im planning to buy. These are my questions:
1. Is the screen good in outdoors?
2. Does its camera perform well in lowlight? Can it capture bright signage/logos or banners in the background at night? Or does it blowout the highlights?
3. Is the camera capable of snapping moving subjects? Is the shutter speed fast?
4. Is the video camera fast in focusing subjects? Does it focus-hunt while recording videos?
5. Is the selfie camera good enough at night?
6. Is the phone usability stable? Does it have major bugs?
Sorry for asking a lot. Im planning to buy this budget phone for its camera but i want to make sure it takes decent photos in lowlight for social media "as the review" mentioned. Im working at a bar in europe that's why lowlight pics are important to me. Hope someone who owns the phone answers me. Thank you.