I just bought a new Pocophone F1. It was really nice to use when playing games... My only concern is that the data consumption was too high on this phone compared to my previous phone
my previous phone was Vivo Y51. Is that normal?
My Vivo phone consumes only 50 to 60MB data while playing Mobile Legends while now on my Pocophone, it goes to 70MB... Can anyone tell my how does data works or is it in the phone itself? I Apologize for my ignorance... ahehe
Shaidujjaman , 06 Dec 2018How should i know if a pf1 is china built or indian built?IIRC look at the back.
If it says "POCO" only then it is indian
If "POCOPHONE" then it is global/china version
Great phone, nothing bad about it. Screen is very good, performance is among the best, camera is with new software even better then Google Pixel 2, batterytime great. Bought a screen protector and protective case.
mtd, 30 Nov 2018Which would you recommend between the Poco F1 and Huawei P20 (non pro!)?if you're a heavy gamer. go for poco
if you are more on photography. go for Huawei p20
Is it possible to connect keyboard, mouse and monitor for desktop experience?
There is a translation issue with the name.
Even if "poco" would mean little (in some sentences), it is mostly use as "to little" or "less than required" and has (mostly) negative meaning.
For me, as Spanish speaker, the Pocophone means: a phone with to little functionalities and capacities.
Arun, 19 Nov 2018Touch issue ?No touch issue
I've using it since 2 months
markopolo91, 18 Nov 2018I'm between poco f1 honor 10 and honor 8x which one should I buy? Either go for 1 out of 3 phones
Poco f1 , poco f1 or poco f1
Yes...it is that good
bassist, 20 Nov 2018I failed to notice, anywhere in the review, any mention of call quality. I would love to read... moreThe call quality is superb with support of dual 4g and having 4g + which is excellent...using it since 2 months
I failed to notice, anywhere in the review, any mention of call quality. I would love to read any comments.
I've used pocophone f1 (6/128GB, made in china) for almost 3 months and it is one of the best usd350 phone there is, provided you can accept it's few quirks :
1. For battery percentage & notifications, you must swipe down once a while.
2. Single color (white) small led light for every notifications.
3. If you buy india or indonesia set there's a high chance of screen bleeding because of that countries' quality control. Better look for china-made set if you're buying online or cannot test the set beforehand. I bought mine from mi shop. No problem with screen bleed or touch issues.
If you can live with all of that, you will have :
1. Best value phone with snapdragon 845 most middle range phones comes with middle range SOC like snapdragon 660. Every games runs smooth at highest setting.
2. Every touch & gestures are slick & smooth with no lag whatsoever.
3. Superb battery life. I got 1.5 to 2 days on a single full charge.
4. No uncomfortable heat felt during 2 hours of pubg (HDR + Ultra + anti-alising on). Max temp is 41 degrees C. Thanks to copper heat pipe dissipating the heat efficiently from the SOC.
5. 6Gb of RAM & 128 GB of internal memory with expandable SD Card slot up to 256 GB. This will future proof your phone for at least 2 years.
6. MIMO wifi capabilities. Snapdragon 845 uses 2.4 & 5GHz wifi. This makes download & upload extremely fast compared to phones using mid range SOC.
7. 3.5mm headphone jack. A luxury item nowadays not found even in more expensive apple phones. You can use your earphones / headphones with your pocophone f1 while charging without bringing and using extra dongle. Isn't pocophone f1 wonderful for giving you the freedom on how to use your device.
Tips for new Pocophone F1 owner :
1. Turn off ad : Setting > Additional Setting > Privacy > Ad Services > Turn Off.
2. On native browser (not chrome) turn of ad : In Mi browser click Setting > Privacy & Security > Recommendation > Turn off.
3. If possible turn off every automatic updates for MIUI & apps. I do this on every phone I ever had & it saves me from losing functions & decreasing battery life. YMMV. Peace.
I'm between poco f1 honor 10 and honor 8x which one should I buy?
BrendonF, 12 Nov 2018Actually the screen is very good. Gsmarena has rated it as a highly calibrated screen which fe... moreAs highlighted in my post, I am clearly repeating the opinions of another poster regarding this phone. I don't have any experience with the pocophone and wanted others that give me them opinions on the points addressed (by others) that I have put forward. Judging from how the post is set out, that's kinda obvious.
Can anyone help me in finding non camera phone where I can use WhatsApp or music player.
Pocophone F1!? More like Pocophone F100 because 100 is longer to count to so therefore it takes more time to get to, I'm insinuating that the phone is worse.