You can clearly see on the video from 1080p 60FPS Ultra-wide angle lens that the video quality is extremely bad. 30FPS it's actually 24-25FPS on the wide angle lens.
So overall only the main camera is good for video quality... ultra wide and telephoto are just good for photos.
dree, 03 Jan 2019did someone knows if the Huawei Mate 20 pro have Desktop Mode with cable like the mate 10 pro?Yes they do. now you just need a hdmi cable
Why, i cannot make new folder?? i want to move my picture in to a new folder.. pls fix it Huawei.....
Past 8 years as an iPhone user and its time to move on the best android phone. That's why I have chosen Mater 20 Pro and its a beast till date. Nowadays Huawei challenging Apple every category. Awaiting for the more competition in future.
the best phone i ever used; i had used apple iphone 6s+ for three years but this huawei mate 20 pro is best for in any angle
did someone knows if the Huawei Mate 20 pro have Desktop Mode with cable like the mate 10 pro?
Kaloyan, 31 Oct 2018But it is a powerhouse, just one with average standby. 90 hours means nearly four days with 3 ... moreSo, there are many DACs claim out there
And if I can trust my ears, only LG and HTC lived up to its name! Truly delivers great boomsounds and deep bass with clarity.
Samsung's harman & Huawei's DAC are sound mediocre at best.
snowflake, 06 Dec 2018most of under 200 usd phones have headphone jack, microsd and fm radio but only one flagship p... moreAsus Zenfone 5z: Snapdragon 845, FM Radio, 3,5 jack, OIS, very good camera, the best stereo speakers ( no IP 68)
most of under 200 usd phones have headphone jack, microsd and fm radio but only one flagship phone have all specification that lg v30. i am samsung note 4 fun thanks to support microsd, flat screen, changeable battery, led screen but i cannot understand why not support fm radio. samsung also lost most of them.
MirzaSohail, 16 Nov 2018Galaxy Note 9 or Huawei Mate 20 pro...?
2.Batt... more1. If you are a smartphone photographer, go for Mate 20 Pro. If you are after better video recording, go for Note 9.
2. Battery life is better and the speed of wired/wireless charging is a lot faster on Mate 20 Pro.
3. Performance is better on Mate 20 Pro, though if you are a light user you probably wouldn't notice much of a difference.
4. Again, Mate 20 Pro should be better if you only look at the graphics performance. Note 9 has better display and speakers though, and it has a dedicated headphone jack which sounds better than the dongle on Mate 20 Pro.
5. I would say they perform really similarly here, though Huawei usually has slightly faster OS update than Samsung.
6. Who knows, nobody ever used either of them for 30 months.
7. They both use curved glass panel on the front and the back, so they should be equally fragile if you accidentally drop it.
Galaxy Note 9 or Huawei Mate 20 pro...?
6.Last for 30 Months atleast
I just want to know how the mate 20 pro score higher in speaker test than samsung s9 i even try it by myself
how does all reviewer say this is the fastest android chip.
benchmark says. antutu lost. gpu lost. what next