I love the original fold & ive had it 7 months now & still in love with it, couldn't go back to a normal phone now, foldable phones are definitely the future
chrisdadi, 20 Apr 2019For the price of the galaxy Fold, wouldn't you just buy a phone and a tablet and save money?With $2k you can buy a phone, a tablet and a laptop.
$600 for the phone, $400 for the tablet and $1k for a badass laptop.
Ream, 19 Apr 2019Unimaginative as they cloned all, even the Light technology they only imported and badly. Noth... moreI don't think the insect-eye design is bad (spiders and bees don't bother me), but I will admit the Nokia 9 Pureview front and back looks identical to the HTC U12 Plus. That's not a bad thing, as the U12 feels like a carved emerald and make our iPhone XS Max feel lower quality. The biggest issue I have with the 9 is the FP sensor, and the cameras not living up to the hype.
Folding phones what a way to increase revenue. Looks like 2 samsung s10 plus models stuck together rather than a whole new concept. Did anyone ask in market surveys for a new larger handset? This i believe will have a small market share and not offer anything new in terms if changing the industry. other android manufactures will also jump on the hype and offer their own versions. if the tech survives the 1st gen then 3rd gen models would be a good time to buy. i believe that this trend will die out after the demand shows that the mass cant afford it.
Inthepast, 19 Apr 2019Yea...and in the past....dinosaurs roamed the earth. Samsung is spawning alot of similars out... moreWhat a whole load of crap. Battery issues and OS reliance are common to all brands, not only Samsung.
For the price of the galaxy Fold, wouldn't you just buy a phone and a tablet and save money?
Rutherford, 18 Apr 2019Funny you say that because in the early days of smartphones, Samsung's output were expensive b... moreYea...and in the past....dinosaurs roamed the earth.
Samsung is spawning alot of similars out in bid to catch market share again but their main flaws remains:
1) Lousy 1.5year battery life.
- Within 1 ~ 2 years' time, battery life of Samsung phones, be it light or zero to heavy gaming, its gonna be fast sapping instead of fast charging.
2) Screen & color contrast over-peaking
- Screen nowadays they are turning to OLED and yea its the next 'in' thing, but the thing they did not change since day 1 (and for those who are still stuck in the past, since the 1st Samsung Galaxy) is the color contrast or saturation is always turned to the yellow-warm side instead of a full spectrum. Over time, people using their phones cannot differentiate enhanced colors from actual colors and if needed, their eyes are only looking at real objects via their phone lens instead relying on their naked eyes more.
That's also why 99% of Samsung users are color blind with Iphone users following closely behind.
3) OS over-reliance
- Most Samsung users cannot revert out from Samsung due to the OS over-reliance and cannot make changes/switch to other OS. Even if they gotten other better phones free, they will still revert back to their old or just buy new Samsung phones every 2 years just as they cannot find language layout, screen display alterations in other OS.
In another words, people using Samsung are dead-minded zombies.
For those who are in denial of the above, please observe those who are using Samsung stuffs for ages and unable to change, even with the battery or OS issues on going.
Anonymous, 19 Apr 2019And what is your beloved brand "Sony" doing with new technology in 2019 ?
Nothing, of cour... moreIDK, but it certainly made the best and actual 10 bit display on the market this year
Xperia 1 https://imgur.com/gallery/yLYfnyD
Rfx , 18 Apr 2019Nokia wasn't at all unimaginative. Give a quick look to their phone catalogue, they have the m... moreUnimaginative as they cloned all, even the Light technology they only imported and badly. Nothing original less the rear bee panel at the back of the Nokia 9 that not everyone can look at because it cause them bad feelings.
Tann Hauser, 18 Apr 2019Yeah, all around revs reporting about breaks.
Maybe this here unit will survive until the fu... moreAnd what is your beloved brand "Sony" doing with new technology in 2019 ?
Nothing, of course. Sony is using a LG Oled screen. In fact, Sony only makes one single part in its phones, the camera sensor, but itcan't even make software to support it correctly.
Whackcar, 18 Apr 2019Galaxy folds are breaking already: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/17/samsung-galaxy-fold-screen-... moreGsmarena has posted about it here:
Anonymous, 18 Apr 2019Lol Samsung is rapidly turning into Nokia. Unimaginative design, bad products that are their q... moreFunny you say that because in the early days of smartphones, Samsung's output were expensive but always felt cheap. It wasn't until the Galaxy S6 that they put out a device people actually wanted to own.
this phone is very good on tinder and tube8 I love it multi tasking