It has a weird sound in the camera zone when you open any app that uses the camera, worries me please any advise?
Weak and poor data connection and wifi. Fingerprint is not working properly
anil prajapati, 24 Dec 2019samsung A50 and Vivo V17 which are the best phone to purchase ????a50
Fingerprint not functioning since update... Samsung needs to do something about this
No doubt it's a superb mid range phone. Cool display, good camera, smooth processing etc.
But fingerprint sensor is very slow since beginning and not at all working after Oct-19 update. After that Samsung has given two updates, but failed to resolve fingerprint issue.
Chef, 18 Jan 2020I'm desapointed by Samsung .Mine It refuses to charge since the last update. I can't use it. Same thing happened to me
Please improve this phone. Poor wifi and data connection poor finger prints.
I'm desapointed by Samsung .Mine It refuses to charge since the last update. I can't use it.
Mehdi, 16 Dec 2019NoThere's a whole line of A series phones going all the way up to A80. And sadly none of these model Samsung Galaxy phones are water proof or resistance.
I have been using Samsung Galaxy a50 mobile since April. But my mobile battery is draining fast though it has 4000 mah capacity. Could you please suggest me to get rid of this problem ?
I purchased this Samsung Galaxy A50 on March 2019. I play PUBG and ML with it. I'm not recommend this Samsung Galaxy A50 for high intense gaming purpose. However I still satisfied on good and reliable performance it give me. Since I'm using this phone I'm experiencing these issues:
1. Poor mobile network connection even on 4G+. (probably due to my NSP or I might stay too away from network coverage and lots of obstacle affecting my network signal)
2. Speaker sound is very low. (better use that headphone or bigger speaker)
3. Battery not last all day even capacity is 4000mah. (on heavy usage)
4. Whole body cover easily to get dirty, scratches, fingerprints. (need to clean it always and put some fancy casing)
5. Ringtones not as good as older Samsung Galaxy model. (mostly ringtones are outer space themed music)
6. Too many pre-installed apps and you might not use them all.
7. Camera photos a bit dissapointing. (photo is blurry and make sure to clean the lenses before taking picture. but if you good at photography maybe you can self setting it)
8. fingerprint unlock sometimes not working. (recent update improves it. might need to clean your finger and try again)
This is what I like about this phone:
1. 6GB of RAM and 128GB internal ROM, powered with Samsung Exynos 9610 chip. (quite huge storage and might not need sdcard. mid performance range but snapdragon 660 beats it.)
2. Super AMOLED display at 6.4 inch. (get extra feel when watching movies and surfing internet)
3. 15W fast charging. (thanks to type-C cable I can fully charge it in roughly 1 hour)
4. Smooth user interface.
for social media, internet surfing, online movies, this phone might suits you. but if your intention is for gaming I'm not recommend this phone. Choose wisely people!
Even on low brightness it uses 10% of battery (also darkmode) in an hour browsing. I thought AMOLED is supposed to be more efficient, so how come Xiaomi phones with the same capacity but LCD's have around 10 hours more screen-on-time???