Sir. D. Polion, 18 Jul 2019I'm a Samsung person. Went from an J to the A. Have the A70 now. It's working perfect just wha... moreThere is no face unlock either. Watched YouTube vids and seems fingerprint isn't as good.
Samsung fan, 18 Jun 2019Hey Admin Plz tell us about rotating camera durability (no. of rotating) Is it(Camera) work... moreSamsung has been offering great quality cellphones since it's arrival. When it has had issues, they have recalled their models. Trust me, the camera motor will last you a long time. But, do you really wanna keep an android phone for 5 years? Android is not great on updating their handsets after 2 years. And Android phones get 'bloated' and slow after about a year. Now imagine 5 years, phew!
As I forget my screen password bt have my own fingerprint for lock nw unable to open by finger print scanner wat I do nw ???
I'm a Samsung person. Went from an J to the A. Have the A70 now. It's working perfect just what I wanted. The A80 looked like something I might want to have but with:
- No headphone jack
- No dedicated SD card slot
- Less battery then the A70.
- Havier than the A70
I think I will stay and wait for my note 10.
Hopefully they make it better than the A70.
Dual SIM + dedicated SD slot have been my reason for buying the A8.. series. So this stops at the A80, due no dedicated SD slot
Ohh I wonder why many of sammy fan boys didn't say it a brick likewise Sony Xperia xz series. And price of course you can justify it right?
Plz tell us about rotating camera durability (no. of rotating)
Is it(Camera) work after 4 or 5 years
Plz tell me bcz I'm gonna buy it but camera ripples me
Not worth it. Just get the ASUS Zenfone 6. Better Battery, Better CPU, Better Cameras, Has a headphone jack, Can add a micro SD card.
The rotating camera without auto focus in selfie mode is a pure scam.
no audio plug.
and yes poor quality speaker.
boy samsung still to try to catch up huawei success.
Samsung should have slapped on a 7 inch or a bigger screen and positioned this as a tablet. That way it would have served as a worthy Android alternative to the ipad.
I am use Samsung since 1978 very good phone like very good price Pakistan Allah great
So sad this one is so expensive. I was expecting that this phone has 960fps slow mo and better stabilization on its camera.
Samsung's foray (with a new lineup) into the highly competitive mid range market is great. But Samsung needs to Concentrate on 3 Things across its Mid Range and TOP end needs to focus on:
1. Absolutely class-leading cameras, across all price ranges, is imperative for Samsung. And sensor development should create an advantage for Samsung for the majority of smartphones. Constantly evolving Computational Photography Algorithms. The new night mode on the Samsung S10 series is superb. This is the Roadmap that Samsung must take. Along with improved HDR for video, that should be aimed at beating the iPhone XS Max with the Filmic Pro for video and the P20 pro for stills.
2. Quality control is of utmost importance. I hope Samsung has checked the rotating camera on the A80, for longevity and quality control. And while they are at it, heads need to roll for the Galaxy Fold fiasco. Financial penalties and retrenchments seem to be in order.
3. Samsung is doing great with early adoption. But Samsung needs to create a 10-member team of advisors, new innovators and researchers who keep an eye on development on other smartphone and tech devices and platforms. Also, this team could advice on acquisitions (like the recent acquisition of Corephotronics), to ensure that Samsung's imaging quality is constantly ahead of the competition.